It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:53 pm



All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Our Sponsors





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
Fairrobin wrote:
You won't know the dose, until you start feeling ill.......I had NO symptoms till 1mg. Taper 1-2 weeks, just go by how you feel.


Right. I start 3mg tomorrow for 2-3 weeks. I am then going to get down to 2mg and stay for a little while, then down to 1mg by tapering to 1.5 first. sheesh. im ready. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! I cut my 8mg films as close as possible to 3mg pieces, then got a weeks supply of the 2mg films to take 1.5 (3mg) for a week as well. I am going to take the 2mg films first, see the doc next week and proceed from there. It seems they think staying on 3mg for about a month is the ticket, though I am hoping to get to 2mg by a month.
wish me luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
Man, I gotta say, I took 3mg using 1.5 2mg films for the first time today, and felt like it was TOO much!! I had to go to sleep!!
I wonder if its because the 8mg cutting-style was like giving me way less than I thought?
I am going to go ahead to 2mg tomorrow, then 3mg the next - for about a week and then stick to 2mg because I feel that is enough!

Anyone else experience that? Will I get sick if I just go to 2mg now?
Thanks all!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: 2mg today
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
Well Yesterday 3mg felt too much AGAIN so I took 2mg today.
I will take 2.5 tomorrow, then 2, etc for a week or so then just get to 2mg and stay there for a while.
That is my boring update. I dont really care though, i need to journal this somewhere because i feel so alone and crazy on this stuff.

I AM SO PROUD though, that i made it to 2MG again after that dumb doc upped me back to 4mg about 2 weeks ago.
:) much love.


Top
 Profile  
 
Our Sponsors
 Post subject: UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:20 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
Finally got an awesome counselor at the clinic yesterday and am so relieved!!!
I am on the 2mg films and am going to taper to 1.5 in 30 days. yea that is a ways away but I have to type this out and stick to the plan!!
My goal is to taper by doing 2mg one day, 1.5 the next, 2mg, 1.5 for about 2-3 weeks. Probably closer to 2 weeks. Then I will stick to 1.5 mg for a good 4-6 weeks. Then repeat to 1mg. I don tknow how I will feel but you guys will be the FIRST to know!
On a side note, the 2mg films make me feel way better than cutting the 8mg films into 2mg pieces. I think the doc is right-it is NOT distributed evenly and i was totally in wd. Now i feel normal-no sweating, nausea, constipation blah blah blah and I believe my body is relieved because im not all "clogged" up on this low dose LOL sorry TMI.
SHOUT OUT to Rule26-THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help and we are going to DO THIS by the end of the year!
LADDER if you are out there, Rule26 and I are jumping together most likely in December if you are ready.
Cheers all!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:14 pm 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:59 pm
Posts: 993
Location: Carson City, Nevada
Hi Jenzo,and yes I am still out here. I wanted to just let you guys know that tapering is really working for me. Over this summer, I really changed my outlook and quit focusing on the taper itself and when it would be done. It suddenly occurred to me that stuff happens, and I didn't want to have something terrible happen to me and to know that I had been spending my life focusing on tapering and pushing it as much as I could and how uncomfortable it was. So, I just decided to enjoy my life and drop and slowly and my body requested.

Guess what? This works. I'm so glad to be doing it this way. I don't really care when I 'jump'. Frankly, I would rather 'step off' than jump. I've had a great summer. Sure, I had symptoms, and when I did is when I tended to get on here and gripe. However, most of the time, I've felt great...better than I have in years and years. I've lost my reclusive weirdness that had taken over my life. I'm out and about and made so many friends. My personality is coming back. It just feels so good to be funny again and to laugh so much and for things to be so much fun. The old me is still there after all, and it seems to only get better and better. Soooooo......I really think by December I'll be done and hopefully before then. I would really life to step off gently, if possible. I'm holding steady at 1/8 mg. I'm still getting used to it and every few nights, I can't sleep much. Other than that, I feel good and rarely even think about Suboxone. My body clearly tells me when to go down and I just don't fight it anymore. If I go with the flow, it's just such a piece of cake. If anyone is considering getting off Sub, at least consider looking at it as a long-term process and know you can continue to live your life. I know that is so dang hard to accept when you want to just be done. However, if I had accepted that it may take a full year back when I started, I would have probably been able to do this w/ nearly no trouble. I wish I got that earlier than I did.

I'm doing great and so are all of you!!

laddertipper

_________________
First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
sweet ladder! I know what you mean. i just take my sub in the morning on the way to school. i dont even think about it much, except that it makes me tired sometimes. im tapering down more starting tomorrow because i feel my body is telling me it is too much-my eyes fluttered all day. on 2mg!
so tomorrow starts 1.5 mg. im takin gmy time and by dec, i should be good to go.
thanks for sharing and congrats!
xo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: woop woop
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:37 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
OKAY tapering to 1.5mg has been a breeze this time round. 2mg feels like a BUZZ to me now--weird!!!
I will taper to 1.5mg every other day, with 2m in between, until friday this weekend. THEN stick at 1.5mg for a couple weeks ....wish me luck!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: benzo'z
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:05 pm 
Offline
Average Poster
Average Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 20
Jenzo,
I don't post here very much as i joined just to get info. to help my dad taper off suboxone, previously on methadone and before that hydrocodone. He's really had a smooth taper so not much need to post here. He's down to 1.5mg and i came to see if we shouldn't slow things down a bit since it's so close to the end.

Anyhow, what caught my eye while reading your post was benzodiazapenes. They are a nasty drug and i hate to see you trade one addiction for another. My taper off a low dose of 1-2mg was very difficult, but was successful because i went slow. You'll feel great when initially going on benzo's and then the party's over and your addicted after just 2 weeks.

Read Prof. Heather Ashton's manual, it's the only good way to go off them successfully. Most dr.'s out there try to taper off way too fast and that makes it impossible to get off them. I know, i tried to do it myself for months.

I wish you success with your journey to wellness, truly I do. Lori

_________________
Lori writing on behalf of my dad

Previously taking Hydrocodone 10's (3-4 per day) then switched to methadone for about 5 mos. Cut down a bit, then dr. switched him to suboxone. Done with suboxone on oct. 8, 2011 after @6 mos.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: benzo'z
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:34 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
kla wrote:
Jenzo,
I don't post here very much as i joined just to get info. to help my dad taper off suboxone, previously on methadone and before that hydrocodone. He's really had a smooth taper so not much need to post here. He's down to 1.5mg and i came to see if we shouldn't slow things down a bit since it's so close to the end.

Anyhow, what caught my eye while reading your post was benzodiazapenes. They are a nasty drug and i hate to see you trade one addiction for another. My taper off a low dose of 1-2mg was very difficult, but was successful because i went slow. You'll feel great when initially going on benzo's and then the party's over and your addicted after just 2 weeks.

Read Prof. Heather Ashton's manual, it's the only good way to go off them successfully. Most dr.'s out there try to taper off way too fast and that makes it impossible to get off them. I know, i tried to do it myself for months.

I wish you success with your journey to wellness, truly I do. Lori


Thanks, although I have been prescribed to them for years. So, I will take that jump AFTER subs - one thing at a time! I have successfully come off klonopin before, and know it takes some time. Thank you for your input. I am at 1.5mg and moving along fine. Congrats on your dads progress!


Top
 Profile  
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 pm 
Offline
Average Poster
Average Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 20
Jenzo,
Sounds like your on your way and of course one taper at a time, wisest way. Just didn't want to see you increase it to make up for suboxone or think that it's easy to stop taking. We're all different for sure, i had no problem getting off hydrocodone, but benzo's kicked me on my tail bad. Keep sailing :) Lori

_________________
Lori writing on behalf of my dad

Previously taking Hydrocodone 10's (3-4 per day) then switched to methadone for about 5 mos. Cut down a bit, then dr. switched him to suboxone. Done with suboxone on oct. 8, 2011 after @6 mos.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
kla wrote:
Jenzo,
Sounds like your on your way and of course one taper at a time, wisest way. Just didn't want to see you increase it to make up for suboxone or think that it's easy to stop taking. We're all different for sure, i had no problem getting off hydrocodone, but benzo's kicked me on my tail bad. Keep sailing :) Lori


Thanks! I think the only time I will take an extra klonopin is when I am inWD like day 3 or 4 !!! lol I am serious about this and I do need to thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: DEPRESSION HELL
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
GAWD guys. all iwanted to do last night was USE. i couldnt even sleep. i had the craving from hell. i just dont know where it comes from and yet at the same time, i DO know. its just a selfish choice of wanting to get high. hell i even considered taking an extra sub . what the f is wrong w me? i ran into an old "friend" or FIEND i should say and that triggered me. help!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DEPRESSION HELL
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
jenzo wrote:
GAWD guys. all iwanted to do last night was USE. i couldnt even sleep. i had the craving from hell. i just dont know where it comes from and yet at the same time, i DO know. its just a selfish choice of wanting to get high. hell i even considered taking an extra sub . what the f is wrong w me? i ran into an old "friend" or FIEND i should say and that triggered me. help!


by the way. this is NORmAL and i know ALL OF US go through this. I have support systems, and sometimes i just think "just once" but we all know that is BULLSHIT. Is perm sub use an option for those who CANNOT stay clean?
I am not at all claiming to be that person, but i am also not ruling myself out. i need to be honest that my marriage is the main reason of me wanting to use dope. it just is so hard right now. then i ran into that person who sucks and is going to drag me down....should i up my sub back or just stay on the taper? we all go through this at SOME point so i need to workout or do somethine else.


Top
 Profile  
 
   
 Post subject: Re: DEPRESSION HELL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 am 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:59 pm
Posts: 993
Location: Carson City, Nevada
jenzo wrote:
jenzo wrote:
GAWD guys. all iwanted to do last night was USE. i couldnt even sleep. i had the craving from hell. i just dont know where it comes from and yet at the same time, i DO know. its just a selfish choice of wanting to get high. hell i even considered taking an extra sub . what the f is wrong w me? i ran into an old "friend" or FIEND i should say and that triggered me. help!


by the way. this is NORmAL and i know ALL OF US go through this. I have support systems, and sometimes i just think "just once" but we all know that is BULLSHIT. Is perm sub use an option for those who CANNOT stay clean?
I am not at all claiming to be that person, but i am also not ruling myself out. i need to be honest that my marriage is the main reason of me wanting to use dope. it just is so hard right now. then i ran into that person who sucks and is going to drag me down....should i up my sub back or just stay on the taper? we all go through this at SOME point so i need to workout or do somethine else.


Damn, this sounds sooooo familiar to me. Not the craving opiates thing but the craving thing, because I ran into that when I tapered Sub the time before this. I wanted to drink so bad to alter myself, because that is what I am used to doing in the past. I also started thinking it was my marriage and I needed to make major life changes. So, I got an attorney and filed for divorce. I was off and running and running...changing everything....moved out with my kids.....

BAD IDEA! Look, you absolutely cannot trust your brain right now. You may indeed be in a marriage that isn't good for you. Not saying you aren't, but you just cannot determine that while tapering off Sub. You may get to a point and you will see the whole thing differently and think "What was I thinking?!" It's hard to repair stuff like that. I saved my marriage by the skin of my teeth. Just beware!! No major life changes. Just take care of yourself and keep your own stuff together, and either way, at this end of this, you will be better off and able to make rational choices that aren't affected by a Taper Brain.

laddertipper

_________________
First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DEPRESSION HELL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 am 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
laddertipper wrote:
jenzo wrote:
jenzo wrote:
GAWD guys. all iwanted to do last night was USE. i couldnt even sleep. i had the craving from hell. i just dont know where it comes from and yet at the same time, i DO know. its just a selfish choice of wanting to get high. hell i even considered taking an extra sub . what the f is wrong w me? i ran into an old "friend" or FIEND i should say and that triggered me. help!


by the way. this is NORmAL and i know ALL OF US go through this. I have support systems, and sometimes i just think "just once" but we all know that is BULLSHIT. Is perm sub use an option for those who CANNOT stay clean?
I am not at all claiming to be that person, but i am also not ruling myself out. i need to be honest that my marriage is the main reason of me wanting to use dope. it just is so hard right now. then i ran into that person who sucks and is going to drag me down....should i up my sub back or just stay on the taper? we all go through this at SOME point so i need to workout or do somethine else.


Damn, this sounds sooooo familiar to me. Not the craving opiates thing but the craving thing, because I ran into that when I tapered Sub the time before this. I wanted to drink so bad to alter myself, because that is what I am used to doing in the past. I also started thinking it was my marriage and I needed to make major life changes. So, I got an attorney and filed for divorce. I was off and running and running...changing everything....moved out with my kids.....

BAD IDEA! Look, you absolutely cannot trust your brain right now. You may indeed be in a marriage that isn't good for you. Not saying you aren't, but you just cannot determine that while tapering off Sub. You may get to a point and you will see the whole thing differently and think "What was I thinking?!" It's hard to repair stuff like that. I saved my marriage by the skin of my teeth. Just beware!! No major life changes. Just take care of yourself and keep your own stuff together, and either way, at this end of this, you will be better off and able to make rational choices that aren't affected by a Taper Brain.

laddertipper



you are right. today i felt totally different. crazy stuff ladder!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:20 am 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 pm
Posts: 1039
I KNOW how hard it is to taper, and trust me, I know how hard you have worked to get down to 1.5mg. That being said IMO if you really get strong cravings and seriously start thinking about using I think it's better to take more Sub and avert a relapse even if it screws up your taper. It doesn't mean youre making the decision to stay on Sub forever, it just means that this very moment isn't the right time. I've been down this road myself, and I know setmefree also posted the same thing, where we worked really hard on a taper and then had to up our dose to prevent a relapse. It does suck, but its better than going back to active addiction. Ultimately our goal is long term sobriety, not meeting a specific timeline to get off Sub (I'm WAY behind the timeline I set for myself).
Keep up the good work, and like ladder said, don't make any major life decisions during this!
Lilly


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:51 am 
Offline
Long Time Member
Long Time Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 am
Posts: 4028
Location: Sitting at my computer
Hey Jenzo,

This is a hard topic to come to a clear decision on. I can certainly see both sides of the coin. I had some of the most wicked strong cravings I have ever had this past Friday, it was a situation that I put myself into. I made it through unscathed, but it was hard as hell. If you plan on being Suboxone free someday, you WILL have to learn how to deal with cravings. So, a part of me is saying stay the course with your taper. Learn from the cravings you just had and put a feather in your cap for not using.

The other part of me is going HOLY SHIT Jenzo, you have to be careful, maybe you're pushing your taper too quickly?? Maybe going back up for a bit is the best course of action for you right now? Maybe staying on Suboxone is what you need?

I see you just updated your thread and you say how you feel much better today, I'm glad to hear that!!!

You're really gonna have to search your feelings and decide if why you're getting off of Suboxone is best for you. Whatever you decide, I support you 100%.

_________________
Be kind to yourself. Our character defects do NOT define who we are!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: hard stuff
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
the decision is tough but im going ahead with my taper. i need to keep reaching out instead of risking using. therapy and a good support group is what i need most and i have that.
thanks guys!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 am 
Jenzo....You've been given good advice here and it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders too! Lillyval is right....I've been where you are several times! Many of us who've worked with tapering have been. Tapering Sub and stopping Sub is a real different animal! One day you feel real good and strong, the next day (or hour) you may be feeling weak and vulnerable. I have come to believe that during those times when it gets difficult, we have to give ourselves a break.....take a little bit of time to think things all the way through, redirect our thinking and/or get out and do something physical to take our mind out of that weak moment. I believe this is important in that it retrains us a bit to do something different than to immediately go toward the thought of using or reaching for more Sub in order to feel better right away. I know, for me, that's a critical part of the equation....to not seek relief from whatever uncomfortable feeling I'm having via a drug. I hope that makes some sense.
Often times, before you know it, those negative feelings pass and you're back to feeling stronger again. On the other hand, I believe it's important to know our own limits. Be aware of how much you can bear at a particular time. Sometimes, depending on what's going on in our lives, we just can't handle as much as we'd like to think we can, and by continuing to try to 'power' through our symptoms (especially mood issues) we can do more harm than good. In those instances, I think that supplementing our Sub dose by taking a tiny bit extra is far preferable to prolonging our own suffering and possibly doing something far more regrettable than taking a little extra Sub and prolonging our taper plan.
I agree completely with Laddertipper, too.....while going through this tapering, we should avoid making any drastic life decisions. I know, in my case, that my moods are far to labile to make good, solid judgments on big issues right now. Much better to wait until things level off!
Anyway.....remember that what you (we) are doing is very difficult. It takes a lot of strength and courage. We have gotten our brains adapted to receiving a steady stream of opiate and now we're asking it to get by on less and less and that is hard to do. We have to give it time, in my opinion, if we want this to be as painless as it can be. So take your time and if you find that a particular dosage drop is just too much right now, then go back up a little bit for a while. It's not the end of the world. I'm convinced that there is no 100% 'right' way to do this....we all have to work toward finding the way that works best for us as individuals. Also, don't forget to give yourself a big pat on the back for how far you've already come! You're on a pretty small dose as it is.....low enough that I believe your brain is on the mend, so to speak. That, in itself, is a great thing! Keep sharing and know that you are not alone!


Top
  
 
 Post subject: thank you so much
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:57 pm 
Offline
Super Poster
Super Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Posts: 147
setmefree wrote:
Jenzo....You've been given good advice here and it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders too! Lillyval is right....I've been where you are several times! Many of us who've worked with tapering have been. Tapering Sub and stopping Sub is a real different animal! One day you feel real good and strong, the next day (or hour) you may be feeling weak and vulnerable. I have come to believe that during those times when it gets difficult, we have to give ourselves a break.....take a little bit of time to think things all the way through, redirect our thinking and/or get out and do something physical to take our mind out of that weak moment. I believe this is important in that it retrains us a bit to do something different than to immediately go toward the thought of using or reaching for more Sub in order to feel better right away. I know, for me, that's a critical part of the equation....to not seek relief from whatever uncomfortable feeling I'm having via a drug. I hope that makes some sense.
Often times, before you know it, those negative feelings pass and you're back to feeling stronger again. On the other hand, I believe it's important to know our own limits. Be aware of how much you can bear at a particular time. Sometimes, depending on what's going on in our lives, we just can't handle as much as we'd like to think we can, and by continuing to try to 'power' through our symptoms (especially mood issues) we can do more harm than good. In those instances, I think that supplementing our Sub dose by taking a tiny bit extra is far preferable to prolonging our own suffering and possibly doing something far more regrettable than taking a little extra Sub and prolonging our taper plan.
I agree completely with Laddertipper, too.....while going through this tapering, we should avoid making any drastic life decisions. I know, in my case, that my moods are far to labile to make good, solid judgments on big issues right now. Much better to wait until things level off!
Anyway.....remember that what you (we) are doing is very difficult. It takes a lot of strength and courage. We have gotten our brains adapted to receiving a steady stream of opiate and now we're asking it to get by on less and less and that is hard to do. We have to give it time, in my opinion, if we want this to be as painless as it can be. So take your time and if you find that a particular dosage drop is just too much right now, then go back up a little bit for a while. It's not the end of the world. I'm convinced that there is no 100% 'right' way to do this....we all have to work toward finding the way that works best for us as individuals. Also, don't forget to give yourself a big pat on the back for how far you've already come! You're on a pretty small dose as it is.....low enough that I believe your brain is on the mend, so to speak. That, in itself, is a great thing! Keep sharing and know that you are not alone!


I appreciate your time and love. I had a rough time but upped my AD today-man it makes a difference. I have to remind myself that it is the SUB not ME when one moment i am blissuflly happy then the next im sobbing over nothing!!! that hopeless, empty feeling makes me crave dope. so, instead i am giving myself love . yoga is something i do now when i have bad cravings, also taking my child out to the park or writing my thoughts down. calling peeps and coming on HERE help too. exercise seems to be the key, though, because it ups my endorphins and after a hard HOT yoga session - i feel like i just shot dope! that is HOT YOGA you guys, give it a shot sometime. its hard to do, but afterwards you feel like the best high and its alll natural.

i appreciate your input and words. i am on 1.5mg today, going to stick to 1.5mg for about 2 weeks then taper down to 1mg. i am proud of myself and you guys have been lifesavers. thank you thank you thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Our Sponsors
Suboxone Forum latest topics RSS feed Subscribe to the entire forum
 

 

 
Fond Du Lac Psychiatry
Dr. Jeffrey Junig, M.D., Ph.D.

  • Board Certified Psychiatrist
  • Asst Clinical Professor, Medical College of Wisconsin

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group