It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I am planning to get off suboxone myself at home mostly, until i talk 2 my dr....I'm supposed 2 be on 3 8mg's sub tablets per day but now I'm down to one a day and can even miss anywhere between 1-3 days and not feel that bad actually, but usually by the end of the 2nd day and especially the 3rd day, i start 2 feel pretty bad...anyways i was looking here online of some detox schedule charts and they seem alright but since i'm only on 1 per day most days (unless i skip a day or 2) does anybody have any other links that u may know of or any advice etc etc that i can do this the right way and finally get off of ALL drugs for good?? also i've only been on this sub clinic since the middles of January of this year, so it hasn't been THAT long, but i am still worried and i know that i HAVE 2 kick this shit once and for all, no questions about it...ANY help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:47 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello, I'm on day 5 without Suboxone and feel much better already. I read from another board a specific taper system that worked well for me. I had to be VERY careful as I'm 7 weeks pregnant and had to go about it without hard withdrawl in fear of a miscarriage.
This is the schedule how I understood it. First off get regulated taking the suboxone 2 times a day, same amount. Do this for two days. The next two days, take a 1/4 down of the pill from what you had and take it those typical two times a day. Continue to do this in two day groups taking it twice a day until you get down to literally just slivers of the pill. Once you got to around 1mg a day (that's .5mg two times a day). Once you get down to this, you can wein down to taking one sliver a day, then skip a day, take a sliver, then skip two days.

I hope this helps. I am not, a doctor, and I'm not responsible for any one's actions but my own :)