It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:49 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Good morning Ggeo :D

I use to dose once a day for the past 5 years of tapering down to just the 2 mg. I took some advice from Dr. J blog and now I see that docm says it is common as well. You have only been on the sub for about a week right? I take my first 1mg within an hour of waking in the morning and I take the second 1mg. usually no later that 3-4pm because I dont sleep well if I take my second dose too late in the evening.

I have often asked myself, what is my goal with suboxone. Sure, there are withdraws coming off suboxone but I still believe the alternative....drug addicted, nearly homeless, no money, no husband, oh yeah, and my dog went to live with my husband back then! :oops: lol!... was no longer an option for me. When I first started suboxone, and for the majority of years since, I figured I would be on it a lifetime. I was originally prescribed 32mg. a day. My first doctor wasn't very strict but I followed the program to the T :D and I decreased my dose on my own. I have a wonderful doc now. I chose to go from 4 down to 2 mg back in Oct. 2012. But I gotta tell you, for the first time ever I started having issues! As of today, I am stable on 2 mg a day but still attempting small tapers. Is my goal to get off suboxone completely? I'm scared to answer that, I have always been okay with long term. But at the very least, I want to be at the lowest dose possible while I make these decisions.

You, my friend, are a different can of worms! :lol: You will read some people's horror stories and some folks who have only good to say. So many medications! So many side effects! If you have found a medication that works for you, I say go for it! You are doing all the right things, gathering information not just from random users but also info from professionals! I think your body will adjust in the next few days and you will find what is right for you. Knowledge is power when it comes to your health, take in all you can, pick what you need and leave the rest.

Post subject: Great Support
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I cannot get over what great support I've found here. Thank you to each and every one who took the time to reply to me.

Docm, funny! Do it then ask for forgiveness...good one! Ha!

And My, thanks for the detailed response. I am going to try dropping to 1mg tomorrow and then see how I feel in the late afternoon. If I can get away feeling better on 1 mg I will certainly do it. However this speedy/crash thing is not awful or anything. None of this is awful compared to where I was before Subs.

I am having one side effect. I have bad lower back pain in the morning. I also had this my last six months on Oxycodone. It is by no means unbearable or anything. I've just noticed it is all. Also, unlike the back and joint pain I had while using Oxy, this goes away as soon as I move around. The horrible stiff creaky back and joint pain I had on Oxy didn't go away until I took my morning dose.

The way I'm feeling (emtionally) the side effects from Suboxone would have to be pretty horrendous for me to consider stopping. I also realize that I'm kinda in a group all my own. I haven't found too many stories like mine at all, going on Subs after 8 months of clean time, and also my severe depression for years before I ever took an opiate. Though I'm sure they are out there. Personally, I feel no stigma whatsoever with being on Subs. I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. I'm just thrilled to wake up now and not want to put a bullet through my head every single day. This is not an exaggeration.

After reading through Tim's incredible and informative threads (thank you!) I stumbled upon the Dr. Drew info. How incredibly sad that he is so against the use of Suboxone. Before last week I really liked Dr. Drew. (I didn't know much about Subs at that point and had no idea of his stance on them either). I remember watching the episodes with Mike Starr, and now Mike is dead. And the country singer as well. What a tragedy. Dr. Drew's black and white thinking regarding Subs is positively absurd, and frankly I'm kinda shocked he continues to feel the way he does. It's an ignorant and arrogant position as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum. I'm very grateful!

Post subject: Hi Ggeo :)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:34 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I will be honest. I did not read the whole way through your post. I'm lazy and partially illiterate. lol Ok, so very briefly I want to chime in and say I was depressed when the Dr.'s put me on Suboxone. I was also put on for pain management because I was abusing the oxycodone. We made the decision to switch because the Dr. said Suboxone is less prone to abuse and I wont need to obsess over it by taking it several times a day unlike the oxy's. I was depressed pre suboxone and when I was put on it I did feel a little more pep in my step for the first 4 months. I thought, "I found the answer!" For me the suboxone made everything worse, including my depression, in time. I see you are on a somewhat low dose. I would recommend not getting too high in Mg's. Suboxone did not help with MY depression whatsoever. But, see how it goes. Everyone is differant. Maybe you did find that something to get you through the ups and downs of life. I hope the best for you and thank you for sharing!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:27 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi Won,

Thanks for posting. I do want to hear all sides of the story and I appreciate your input.

Could you tell a little more about your story? I didn't use Suboxone to withdraw from opiates. I was clean 8 months before making the extremely difficult decision to go on Subs. I was majorly depressed for many years prior to ever taking an opiate. During these years I tried many antidepressants to little or no avail. As I stated above, I got cancer then went on Oxycodone after my surgery and during chemo and radiation. I was HAPPIER during chemo and radiation than I had been in years due to the Oxycodone. Of course after 2-1/2 years on Oxy it turned on me and bit me in the ass. I knew it wasn't a long term solution. I took MYSELF off Oxy. My Doctors would have kept writing me the script. I stayed off opiates. I tried a few more antidepressants. I was extremely anhedonic and depressed. I did think about suicide. I didn't care if my cancer returned. Waking up (if I did sleep) was the worst feeling. Facing another day feeling this way was unbearable. I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the picture.

Everyone told me I was in PAWS and it would get better eventually. They said it could take as long as two years. My problem with this theory of course was that I was majorly depressed BEFORE opiates. Why would I expect to return to a "normal" state when I was never "normal" to begin with? At 8 months out I felt exactly as I had pre-cancer.

I was at the point where I wanted some quality of life NOW. I didn't want to wait another year and a half in misery hoping for some miracle to happen. A large part of this is because of my 14 year old daughter. During chemo while I was on opiates I got BACK into horses after selling all of mine a few years previous because I was too unmotivated to ride. My daughter had kept her horse and we had grown apart. During chemo we started riding together again. It was wonderful! When I quit opiates I had to force myself to ride and never enjoyed it so I ultimately stopped.

The FIRST DAY after starting on Suboxone just over a week ago I went on a four hour trail ride! It was fantastic! I saw the beauty around me. Everything looked different.

Maybe Subs will turn on me too. I don't know. What I do know is that there is no way they can make me worse than what I was before I started them. And I'm tired of living in the future. I want to enjoy my life right now.

Again, I'd like to hear more about your experience even if it wasn't positive.

Thanks!

Post subject: So far I love Suboxone
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:13 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Today I decided to split my 2mg pill into two dosages. So I took the 1mg this morning and felt really good all day. No jitteriness and no crash 7 hours later either. I probably didn't even have to take the second 1mg dose but I did anyway. Thinking tomorrow I may just skip the afternoon dose. Considering the long half life I won't really know if it's "needed" or not for a couple of days, correct? (Just shooting that question into the ether)

I still cannot get over how much Suboxone has changed my life. I wake up happy. Not overly so or anything....just normal. Today I went shopping with my husband for a birthday gift for his mom. It was actually fun. Just ten days or so ago before Subs I wouldn't have gone at all. And if I did feel guilty enough to drag my ass out of bed to go I would have been no help whatsoever and miserable the entire time. How screwed up is that? I mean just going to buy a gift for my mother-in-law should be no big deal right? It was actually ENJOYABLE. I dont dread things any more, and I am actually enjoying the little things in life.

Life is good!

Post subject: Loving life again
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Just checking in!

I think it's been roughly two weeks since I started taking Suoxone....and life couldn't be better.

I truly believe Suboxone saved my life. I look forward to my day now. I feel happy about things I should feel happy about and sad or worried about things that should cause those emotions. For the past 8 months, after quitting opiates, I felt no happiness about anything EVER. You could have told me i won the lottery or the world was going to end and my response would have been the same to both. Complete indifference. I can  handle problems now and not feel overwhelmed. Any problem, no matter how small, used to paralyze me and all I wanted to do was run away. I'd obsess over it  day and night but was incapable of  DOING anything about it. It was a sick crazy cycle. 

Because I was severely depressed before I ever took an opiate I know I made the right decision to go on Suboxone. No amount of time "clean" was going to heal me. 

Basically I just feel normal now. And I'm so grateful. 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:00 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Glad suboxone is working so well for you. Feels wonderful to have our lives back.This med can work miracles in so many ways. I'm a pro sub person. And there is a time and place for everything. If there comes a time that I feel a changeis due, like my tapering, then so be it. But for now onward and upward.. yes, sub makes me happy too, I gota say.. razor.. best of luck....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:11 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey geo!

Like sweet, I read your whole entire post! Top to bottom! Ya had me hooked! ESP with your title.

Now.... I wish we could all say this and that and the others going to happen. But, unfortunately, that's not how it works. Everyone's body is so damn different!

I had a lengthy run with opiates after being a passenger in a fatal, one car accident. For legitimate and illegitimate reasons. It's taken a while for me to admit that even though I was abusing them. Then, I had a 5+ year run on suboxone. Yes, I felt fantastic at first. I loved them. I wasn't depressed, my Humpty Dumpty, put back together by pins and screws body felt fantastic. No anxiety, slept like a baby. All that good stuff.

The only worry, that I have for you my friend, is the longer you're on it. AGAIN, I cannot speak on your behalf. As time wore on with my subs, that all stopped. I couldn't tell you when, as there was not an exact day I remember saying something to myself. But over time, everything was numb, and I was just going through motions. I couldn't do it anymore.

So, I ask you with every inch of my heart, have you sought alternative routes? Non medication, maybe some vitamins. I know, I know, you can slap me! Nobody wants to hear those words. Shoot, I heard them myself and I wanted to jump over the counter and hurt people a couple of times. Now, I understand what they are saying.

Best of luck my dear. My heart goes out to you. I can completely, relate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:23 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Living life one day at a time I've found works best for me. It's taken tbey past three years to learn this. If things go south on me at some point I'll be the first to know. But oh it's been a loug road to get where I am today...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:30 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Gg...

I don't know how I missed your post til today. I totally would have responded sooner! I love it that there is a fellow horse woman I can talk to now! What kind of horses do you ride? I saw that your daughter is into showing. Does she show dressage or western?

I also wanted to mention that the reason some doctors are against splitting your dose is because it tends to feed into the addictive behavior of taking a pill several times a day. You know, the old "My husband pissed me off, where's my pills" way of thinking. This doesn't seem to apply to your situation. Also, that speedy feeling you are getting from the subs should go away after your body adjusts to the medication. It took about a month for that to level out for me, but I was on a higher dose. I completely understand Jenni's concerns for you though. I know that you are feeling great right now, but I have heard alot of reports of long term users hitting a wall somewhere along the way and getting drowned in a kind of fog. There's just no way to know if you will continue to feel good forever or if this effect will eventually dissipate. If you continue on this medication you will become dependant on it...that's just part of it. And if you decide to quit taking it or are cut-off at some point there are going to be withdrawals. But it sounds like you are aware of that and have decided that you are willing to take the chance on it if you can have a little peace of mind and joy in life right now. I get it. I can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing. Whatever you decide it is your treatment, and your life so just be aware and move forward carefully. I would definitely try to keep your dose as low as possible to prevent unecessary problems later though.

I am so happy for you that you are finding the motivation to get your life back. I can't imagine being so depressed that I couldn't enjoy my horses. To me they have always been my therapy. There is a quote that I love that goes something like this. "There is nothing better for the inside of a man (or woman) than the outside of a horse." It's soooooo true for me. I can be having the most awful day ever and go out and ride for a little bit and I am completely changed when I come back inside. Actually, I don't even have to ride. Just being with them, grooming or ground training even does it for me. I wish you the BEST of luck with your treatment. As has already been mentioned, using suboxone for depression is definitely off label use as of now but it's not unheard of.

Again, welcome to the forum and GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

^ Do ride, have or breed Quarter Horses? I've been meaning to ask that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:59 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

tinydancer wrote:
^ Do ride, have or breed Quarter Horses? I've been meaning to ask that.

Yes Tiny, we ride, have and breed Quarter Horses.

Post subject: What time of day to dose
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:19 pm 

Hi Ggeo,

I apologize for not posting earlier and really don't have an excuse except being busy. Along with many others, I too read your entire first post. You did a great job at explaining the problem correctly.

Okay, here is my take on it. For one, I am surprised you were given 2 mg's a day when the Dr. knew you'd been clean for 8 months. But no harm done I see. What you should have received was 1 mg daily and see how it went. My Dr. told me to dose only once per day at 10 am and I am still doing that. With pain, just like docm said, it's okay to split the dose for pain management. I found that Aleve works quite well with two Tramadols. Most days it's just the Aleve and Sub. Also like you, I am an oral cancer patient. (a plug here) April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month.

If you can get by with 1 mg a day and dose in the morning, you may just be fine. The sleepiness drove me down to 1 mg before I got cancer. Now I'm at 6. Oh well, time will tell what I'll do later. Hopefully sooner rather than later because it seems I'm tired all the time unless I'm busy.

That's all I have for now. I wasn't sure if anyone addressed the question you had about swallowing your dose by accident. By now you already know it didn't do anything but waste a good Sub.

I am so very happy for you that you found something to relieve the depression. Whatever it takes. And if you're on it for life, so be it. We will always support your decision whatever it is.

Rule

Post subject: Down to 1mg a day
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:10 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello! And thanks to each and every one of you for reading my story and posting. It means a lot to me.

I want everyone to understand that yes, I went into this knowing how addictive Subs are. Believe me, it was NOT an easy decision to decide to go on them! I thought long and hard about it. At eight months clean from opiates I wasn't getting any better. I had no "windows". None at all. No days or even hours where I felt good. I was a miserable person who was no fun to be around. It was taking a huge toll on all my relationships; my children, my husband and my friends. Hell, *I* didn't want to be around me. And, as I stated above, why would I expect my life to become better at some point when I had been terribly depressed before I'd ever touched an opiate? 

Yes, I'm scared for the day when Subs stop working. Of course I am. But having had cancer taught me I must live in the present. My cancer already returned once. I want some happiness now. And I'm 53 years old. If not now, when? I only have four more years with my daughter. Why spend them in bed curled up in a fetal position, or dreading having to go to her horse events? I just want to feel normal. 

Rule, I'm so sorry about your cancer. What stage of treatment are you in? What are you being treated with? How's your prognosis? How are you feeling? Have opiates helped you? How long has it been going on? Sorry, too many questions. Thats how it is when you meet someone else in the "cancer club". I need to find your story and read it myself! 

Rule, my Dr prescribed 2mgs because that's the smallest amount he could. He was very specific that he would never consider increasing the dosage but didn't mention halving them. He's been my GP for 20years so he's all too familiar with my depression.  I doubt he's prescribed Suboxone very often in his practice, if ever, however he was very knowledgable about it. Knowledgeable enough to be very reticent to prescribe it to me. We both discussed this as a "last resort" kinda thing for me. He didn't want to do it but he saw how much pain I was in. I'm very much looking forward to our visit next week. He hasn't seen me smile in years. Literally! 

For the past few days I have been cutting my 2mg dose in half and have been taking 1mg in the am and 1mg around 4pm. Yesterday I lost the second half so I just skipped it. Haven't noticed anything yet so I'm going to try taking only 1mg a day and see how it goes. 

Here's an aside; any tips on cutting these things?! I usually end up with one good half and then a crumbly other half. Plus I don't think they are evenly split, which can't be good. Do pill cutters work?

Another question: the other day I was in a hurry and I went ahead and took the full 2mg dose instead of the 1mg i had been taking for a few days. I then went riding with some friends. When i first got in the truck I was feeling kinda jittery. I had had more coffee than normal that morning so I just wrote it off. Well while we were out riding I didn't feel like my "new self". I felt like I had felt before going on Suboxone. Quiet, nothing to say, negative thoughts, and nauseous. I threw up the entire ride and ended up having to leave the ride early. Ugh. I was so upset because this is how I've been the past few years and I told my friends I'm on a new med and it's really working! Anyway, all, of this just because I took 2mgs instead of 1mg?? It had only been three days before that I was taking 2mgs every morning. That must be the reason I felt like I did but still...I'm pretty shocked, esp because it didn't just affect me physically but mentally as well. Kind of makes no sense because 2mgs did make me jittery before however it also made me happy, normal. This time I went back to that dark place. Weird huh? Maybe it's because I had had a 1mg dose the afternoon before? I don't know. I guess I will never know. But I'm def sticking to 1mg now.

Qhorsegal, nice to meet another horse lover here. I see you mentioned how you could never understand being too depressed to enjoy your horses.  This is what I'm saying.....my depression was... soul crushing. Most people really don't seem to understand it. It didn't respond to diet, exercise, raw foods, juicing, fasting, supplements, SSRI's, SSNI's, or ANYTHING. It's been going on for roughly ten years. It disappeared after my surgery and  during chemo when I started Oxycodone. It came back full force when I quit Oxy. Since I'd had that 2-1/2 year "break" from depression, (even though it was during chemo and radiation) I got a taste of what it was like to feel happy and motivated. I wanted that back. At just about any cost. I say " just about" because I was NOT going to go back on Oxycodone. I knew relapsing wasn't the answer. 

So here I am.

Qhorsegal, I own a little Paint mare that I adore. My daughter has a big 17 hand OTT. She uses him for dressage and jumping. Right now he's "off" due to some hock issues so we are going up north to pick up a friends Eventing Warmblood she can use for now. And I have to say, without the Suboxone I wouldn't be up for this trip at all. Or the stress of having to deal with her Thorougbreds problems. Before Subs I would just try to avoid the whole thing. I'm not able to handle ....life...Life's normal problems. My bills were piling up. The house was a mess. The more I let things go the more stressed out I got but I felt paralyzed by it all. Crazy huh? So tell me about your horses! Where do you live?

Omg this got long.  But I wanted to address everyone's questions and concerns. Sorry guys!

I'm hoping that at some point I will hear from someone in a situation similar to mine. 

Again, thanks to everyone reading and posting. Looks like another good day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:12 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Ggeo,

My family and I live in West Tennessee. I don't remember if you mentioned where you were from.

So you mostly concentrate on trail riding and your daughter dressage? We are mostly trail riders now. Although we still do the occasional Team Penning event. We ride mostly American Quarter Horses which lean strongly toward the "cow" bloodlines. I don't know if you are familiar with the lines of famous Quarter Horses but I can tell you a little about what we have.

I have a 5yo mare who is a grandaughter of Doc's Prescription (ranked #45 in NCHA leading lifetime sires) on the bottom side and on top, out of a grandson of Dry Doc (ranked #30) and Peppy San (Peppy San is a full brother to Mr. San Peppy who is of course the sire of the great Peppy San Badger ranked #4 on NCHA's LLS list).
We have two 4yo filly's who are from the same brood-mare line as the above mare but out of a sire who is an own son of Doc's Oak(ranked #11 on NCHA LLS) and a grandson of the great Peppy San Badger. These two filly's are my favorite that we have raised.
We recently expanded our band to include a Paint stud who is working out very nicely. We have owned a few paint horses over the years but he is something special. We should have his first babies this summer and I can't wait to see what we get from him. He goes back to Dirty Rocki and Rocki The Sequel and Zippo Pine Bars is still on his papers.

We have 10 horses total counting our stud, a couple brood mares, and our riding stock. But really they all have a special place in my heart. 4 of the 10 are descendents of the first AQHA mare we owned including a 16yo bay gelding my daughter now rides.

I also wanted to say that I think it is great that you were able to find something that works for your depression. What I wrote the last time was simply my way of getting all that cautionary stuff out of the way. It seems as if you went into this with your eyes wide open and I for one hope that you have a LIFETIME of nothing but good experiences with Suboxone. Your experience with this medication just might pave the way for others like you who have been living life in such pain to find their way to some kind of recovery. How terrible would it be to deny someone a drug that has the potential to change their lives just because it wasn't originally intended for that purpose. I am looking forward to seeing your continued progress and hope you will keep posting to let us know how you are doing!

By the way, I would talk about my horses all day if I could. But I'm afraid others here would be bored by it. :? If you want more horse related chat just send me a PM and we can let it loose there without hijacking your recovery thread here.

Okay, time to go saddle up!
Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:08 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I grew up with an arabian named pizzazz and a pony named chocolate chip, clearly I named them. LOL
My pony eventually went blind from cataracts, my dad swears he sent chocolate chip to a special ranch that takes in blind horses. I assumed it was a lie as i got older but he stands firm about it to this day. *shrugs*

My neighbor was a Q horse breeder though, his horses were beautiful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:03 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I never had a horsey when I was young, but I did watch a lot of Mr. Ed......does that mean I'm cool like y'all? :D

Ggeo, I've been keeping up with your story, just haven't responded because I was a little worried about you getting on Suboxone for depression. From reading your story, you know full well what Suboxone is and you made an educated decision to take it, so I'm behind you 100%. I hope Suboxone continues to work well for you!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 am 

Hey Gg! I don't know where I've been that I only just found your thread today, but I read through it and I'm relieved that you're doing so well on sub! I know that it's kind of scary to read the really negative sub threads around here, but the way a person reacts to sub seems to be so individual that you just have to go by how and what YOU are feeling.

I remember reading a few threads previously about people who say that sub helps their depression enormously. Here is a link to one such thread, but if you look through the Buprenorphine and Mood section you are sure to find more.

http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6 ... depression

Amy

Post subject: Just checking in
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi everyone and thanks for all the posts! I don't have time to reply to each one right now but I do read (and reread!) them all.

Just a check-in post. Everything's going great! I'm feeling pretty good. Normal. Definitely don't feel any sort of high (never did) from the Suboxone and no longer get that jittery feeling. I went back to taking the 2 mgs at once in the morning. The 4-5 o'clock crash thing seems to have disappeared.

The only side effect I have from Suboxone does worry me though. When I wake up I feel like I used to after two years of being on Oxycodone. I feel really really stiff and sore and just overall not well. My back is seized up and my lower back is super sore. And i just have this general yucky feeling. It goes away after I take my Sub, and unlike when I was on Oxy it kinda goes away even before I take the Sub, after I move around some. (On Oxy I had to take some before it would go away.)

This side effect only worries me because it's so similar to how I felt on opiates. It scares me.

Does/has anyone else experience(d) this? Should I be concerned?

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Let me start off saying I take 2 mg a day also for pretty much the same reason you do , my Dr tells me it's a bipolar thing.. He is happy letting me stay on it , I'm now going to give you a little food for thought .... Try to live on the smallest dose possible because there WILL be days when an extra mg or half a mg on top of your normal dosage will help you ... Trust me I've been on 2mg for 4 yrs now ....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next