It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:17 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just came back from my awesome sub dr.I told him about the issues I've been having with my joints.Pain,swelling.Mainly in my hands (Im a hairdresser so its been affecting my ability to work),the hips subside after walking a bit but when I get out of bed Im walking like an old lady.He hasnt heard much about it and I told them about this forum and its fairly common.He asked for the forum name so he can read up on some of the comments which is cool.He wrote me a script for Subutex to try for a month to see if my joint pain goes away.I will keep you posted on the outcome.Has anyone switched? Is there a difference? The main difference so far is price! I paid $400 for a months supply of Suboxone(60 8 mg films) and for 60 8 mg tex tabs it was 141.00 ! Generic also.Huge difference.just hope it works as well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:45 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is my 4th day on Roxan generic Subutex.The joint pain is easing! Hate the tabs! They take 20 min to dissolve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I am being switched to generic sub next time, I also get the swelling and joint pain. Everything you described my hands bother me the most and I am so stiff and sore when I wake up and it seems like its getting worse as time goes by. I am switching because of the cost but its good to hear your joint pain is easing. I am not happy about having to take the tabs, the film in my opinion is so much better. I have read on here that the roxanne bup is the worst one. Maybe you should ask for a different brand or check other pharmacies. Keep me posted on how its going. It will help me get an idea of what to expect.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have no complaints about the Roxan generic except it takes forever to dissolve and I too preferred the film.The pill looks like a percocet,I did a double take and looked it up on the computer to be sure I got the right med.LOL.I did call the pharm and ask them to order the name brand for me for next month.These are not scored so for dose reduction,they are hard to split.My hands are slowly getting better but it took a long time to set in so Im sure it will take some time to completely ease.