It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Ive been on probation for a while now, and they hit with a surprise suboxone test(not good)
I came up positive, but i denied it so they sent it to the lab, i have to have another test in 4 days.
Are there any ways to pass the specific suboxone test? Also is 4 days enough time to flush it out of
my system (been on 2mg for about a month) I dont know what to do? please help dont wanna go to jail!

Post subject: Welcome !!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

2 questions, are you perscribed the Suboxone and why would deny it ?????

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

No i am not prescribed, i purshase 5 strips from a friend every month,
I cut the sublinguals up into 6 slices and have been maintaining that
for a month now ever decreasing the dose because it has caused a little friction
with my girl.......i really dont wanna be on anything! I work hard, i go to the gym,
i eat healty.....when i started probation about a year ago after leaving jail,
i wasnt taking anything, then i was having cravings, told my friend and he recommended
takin a lil to help, he also told me they dont come up on typical drug tests, so i thought no
harm no foul. And it worked up until yesterday, when they gave me the surprise test, i denied it
and they sent it to the lab, they told me to come back in 4 days for another test....this is where
im at.......this probation is not the typical, you fuck up once you go to jail, but since being on
probation(about a year and a month) the judge gave me the benefit of the doubt because
ive never tested positive for anything before! Any help or advice would help!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Da Judge
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:55 pm 

Hopefully you can explain the reason you were taking it illegally and pray he believes you. What I don't understand is why? Why wouldn't you just go to a Sub doctor and be on it legally? By buying it off the street does not look good. Tell the judge the truth and hope for the best.

Good Luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey, my advice to you would be to start drinking LOTS of water to try and rid your system of Suboxone, although to be perfectly honest with you, Suboxone has a super long half-life & tends to stay in your system much longer than the typical short acting opiate i.e. Vics or Percs... I wish the best for you & might I also suggust you looking into finding a local Suboxone Doctor in your area... if the Suboxone is helping you stay clean from other substances I don't see why your P.O. would object. Honesty is always the best policy, I'm not just talkin' words here, I myself was on probation and I know it can be difficult but making it through it and completing it only makes your stronger and in the end you'll have a greater Respect for FREEDOM - that's my thought on it atleast. Good Luck to you & please keep us posted :D