It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:31 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Hi RCA, yes, let's do this!!! I am still at .5 myself. I decided to stableize (spelling)?

I may try to get lower than .25 this time (not sure). But, if you decide to jump at .25 (after you get stable on .25 of course) then let me know and I will "try" again with you. :) Do let me know as if we are both together I will lean on your energy.

I feel like such a baby this last time. :)

For me, it helps to focus this will all pass. I think I got too caught up in the "moment" and not believing this is temporary. I will not try to analyze this my next jump.

I also wasnt planning on jumping this last time..I got sick and it just "happened". Maybe next time with a "plan" and your support it will be different

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:23 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Karen123 wrote:
Hi RCA, yes, let's do this!!! I am still at .5 myself. I decided to stableize (spelling)?

I may try to get lower than .25 this time (not sure). But, if you decide to jump at .25 (after you get stable on .25 of course) then let me know and I will "try" again with you. :) Do let me know as if we are both together I will lean on your energy.

For me, it helps to focus this will all pass. I think I got too caught up in the "moment" and not believing this is temporary. I will not try to analyze this my next jump.

I also wasnt planning on jumping this last time..I got sick and it just "happened". Maybe next time with a "plan" and your support it will be different

Great to hear you sounding so up beat Karen!. Most of this is a "mind" game I think. I have found lots of support on this forum, and there are a few of us right around the same place, working towards that "jump". I think we can definitely keep helping each other, it would be nice to know someone else who is jumping the same day as me, but we'll both have to take it a day at a time and do it when we are each really ready- we are going to be successful, "whenever" it happens, and it WILL happen!
Keep posting :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:02 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Karen123 wrote:

sorry Karen I figured I would post to your post, I am still counting. I think its 23, you said it stabilize, thats it, your body will tell you the rest. sweats, chills, expect some minor discomforts, you can do this, the lower you taper I think the better off you are.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:05 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hey Karen, How are you doing??