It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: SUBUTEX/SUBOXONE
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

HEY guys and gals just wanted to get this out to u... i was using suboxone since october last year and you all know i complained and complained how i was feelin sick,moody etc... WELL i kept complaining to my doc and complaining and complaining and finally he prescribed me subutex to try after i influenced him that maybe the nalaxone in the suboxone was makin me feel shity... And guess what i am a totally changed person. subutex rocks!! im always in a great mood now and feel awesume!! i feel like im on a wonderful antidepressant and everyone notices that i am a better person than i was on the suboxone.... i was this close to just sayin fuck it it aint workin and my of well go back to vics..... omg what was i thinkin... anyway just giving a thumbs def up for subutex. to me subutex is sooooo much better than suboxone...still was gettin anxiety attacks here and there but was just prescribed buspar for that. anybody else take that and does it help with ur anxiety????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm so glad to hear that you finally stabilized! If it took removing the naloxone (putting you on subutex), then so be it! I'm just so glad the doc agreed to it. YAY you for advocating for yourself.

It's funny, some people are just hyper-sensitive to the naloxone, even though we're supposedly getting next to nothing when taken sublingually. I'm glad you found out what the problem was. I was beginning to wonder if you just couldn't tolerate the suboxone.

It makes me think of another member here who also had problems stabilizing. With her, the minute she switched from the film to the tablets, she was FINE! Go figure!

Just goes to show us - AGAIN - that we're all uniquely different.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

hatmaker you hit it right on the nail we r all different and we all react differently...were all like gentle snowflakes...loll