It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:49 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Please help we just moved to Oklahoma from Texas, and holy crap...We cant find an affordable subutex doctor....and when I mean we I mean my husband and I. We were paying 50 dollars a month for the last several years, with a FANTASIC DOCTOR in Huntsville tx. so we have a great referell, just need to find a doctor who isn't trying to get rich. Now they are telling us after we pay 500 dollars to sign up, then we get to pay 200/mo!! HOLY CRAP. We just want to find a doctor who prescribes the medicine for pain and prayerfully locally. Please help. You can message me on here or on my email at roxanneslaten@yahoo.com..thank you for your time

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:51 pm 

Hi Roxanne,

I'm sorry to say that your story is one we hear a lot of. It is really just having to dedicate the time to sit and call every doctor who prescribes Subutex and see if they'll let you in.

You're right, a lot of them are in it for the money, but it's not all of them. Have you tried a pain clinic yet? To be honest, I don't know if a doctor needs a special license number to prescribe Subutex. Suboxone and generics, yes. But for some reason doctors have been told not to prescribe Subutex unless a woman is pregnant. They say you'll shoot it up and relapse. I know, I know, total bull%#@!

My brother found a doctor in Oregon to give it to him but I've never even asked my doctor if he would. Next visit I'll find out.

Get on that phone and call, call, call. That's all I got. Maybe someone else will have better news.

rule