It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello...I'm very new to the forum and have read a couple older posts regarding the Patient Assistance program thru Reckitt Benckiser Pharm. There may be some current posts that I have not gotten to yet but just wanted to let my peeps know that this program is available. It is for low-income, un-insured (not under insured) Suboxone patients. You do have to jump thru some hoops but it is WELL worth it cuz we all know how expensive this is. The program lasts one year (unless you and your doc decide sooner), it will fund up to 32mg a day and you pick up your meds once a month at your docs. I am very well educated on this program and will be happy to help anyone in any way with the info that I have. My biggest hurdle was finding a doc that participates that had an opening. They are only allowed "X" number of patients on the program relative to the number of Sub patients they see. If anyone has any ??'s or I can help, please Private Message me cuz I'm assuming that will give me an e-mail notification????? Like I said.....new to forum....not really sure how it works or how I will be notified.