It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:19 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I am looking for a person or two in Myrtle Beach who are on suboxone,
I have been on 8 mg for a while now and would like someone local that has been on suboxone also.
It would be nice to have a fellow user that takes the same medication that I do. There are times I could use the
The things we have in common to help the other get by,during those tough times a ex user has on occasion.
I have also heard of coupons that if you want to buy suboxone the coupon will give a big discount on
It would nice to have a local person to confer with about the suboxone.
I can afford to pay for my suboxones, but, not every one can, some people have to be very smart about how to get the most out of their months supply of meds, they have to find smart ways to stretch every dollar, and still have a good support system, someone local would be nice to have around that has the same understanding of what your dealing with.
I had a good friend here at the beach who had been clean for 8 years to talk to when when I needed to. We helped each other out in many ways, over the years. She had to move to Tenn. for a much better job offer. Can't blame her.
Reply back maybe we can talk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

coupon link

https://www.suboxone.com/patients/about ... x?cid=subx

right now, its $50 off more than 14 strips, each month.

everytime one expires,,,,, they make up a new one. or at least thats been the case for the last 16 months.

It was only $45 when I first started treatment.

Hope this helps. I live on the west coast, but I wish you the best 8)

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject: Traveling
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:32 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello I am traveling to Myrtle beach and Im currently stranded in Detroit for the night.
I am curious if anyone knows any clinics or what not that can help out. I forgot my script of sub and will be working at the convention center for 5 days. The last thing I want is to get sick in front of people. Fell like an idiot but not sure what to do any info is really apprecited..

Namaste!

Kev.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Friends and Clinics
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:01 pm 

Welcome Bongofish and Kevin too.

Most of us members are pretty spread out so it is doubtful you will find someone who lives in Myrtle Beach. I have a few close friends from here but it is a phone and e-mail relationship only. Maybe you can find someone who will Skype with you. I will if you like but most if not all of us are very careful with our identity. We are all anonymous here and that's the way the majority want it. So even if there was someone living close by to you it is doubtful they'd say so. Sorry, but that's how an anonymous forum works. Most of us use this forum as our recovery group. My doctor is aware of me being here and he thinks it's a good thing.

Kevin,

I doubt you'd find any clinic that would prescribe Suboxone. The Dr. has to be trained and they have a special number they put on the script or the pharmacy won't fill it. You can try the Emergency Ward. In most states they are allowed to administer Suboxone daily for up to three days. They will not write you a script, you get the med right there in the hospital. It's worth a try to go and ask. And it is really doubtful that any Suboxone doctor would see you only one time. But again, make some calls and see if they will. It's worth the effort and you surely don't want to be sick at the convention.

Welcome again to both of you. Pull up a chair and make yourselves at home, then post away.

Rule

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:06 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Well, after reviewing one complete evidence, health professionals in state agreed that medical marijuana could be beneficial for patients. In that medical marijuana doctors are also playing unique role and provides all necessary treatments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Dear mods, please delete that alle-mark account ^^^^

I've seen them spam a bunch of treads today. Friggin bots...

:)