It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:36 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

For many of us taking suboxone and that it is in many of our health records, I have a question I would like your answers to.

" Could suboxone come to haunt us down the road when the chip is scanned and it shows that we have/had taken suboxone? "

According to articles about this RDIF Implaint Device, it will have our medical records, so wouldn't that incluse the medicines we are and have taken, all of them or some of them? I am not sure, but I thought there were laws protecting us from disclosing our medical treatment, and that HIPPA may not prevent such information form being diclosed?

I think that many of you think I may be joking, I am not by no means, but since Obamacare is here for another 4 years, I thought it was time to reveal a secret that many people seem to be unaware of with reference to what some people are calling the [i]"666 mark of the beast" [/i]planned by Obamacare for the people in America.

"It is mandatory that we are all to have such device implainted IN US on or before March 23, 2013"

Here is a link with a good video about this impliant chip we are reportedly going to have to receive and it will contain not only personal information, but health care, banking and other private information. Scary stuff this man/President has hidden in his 10,000 page or so Obamacare bill, which was passed into law even !

link w/ video:

2012patriot.wordpress.com/2012/03/...rfid-chip-in-obamacare/

I am disgusted :evil: with the thoughts of this, and and I feel confident for those of us that may even not be aware of this "secret" is an invasion of our privacy to say the least!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:11 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Ive heard about this many times now. Is there somewhere i can look that proves this too be 100% true?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:09 pm 

Yup, just about anywhere you can find out that this is a bunch of hooey.

I looked at Snopes.com, factcheck.org, and saw several other sources that say this is an untrue rumor. In fact, the only people asserting that this is true are right-wing websites and bloggers.

To me, this is entertaining and laughable. I guess we'll all know by March 23, 2013 if we've been microchipped, since that is the date these wacky people are saying it is mandated by.

Unless...(dramatic music)...they chip us while under an induced sleep forced upon us by evil Obama minions!!!!! Watch out!!

OK, I'm going back to Reality Land. Cheers! :)

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: HC 3200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:47 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hello dreamer420,

The infrmation is withing President Obama's HR 3200, Health Care Reform Act, aka. "Obamacare" and it was upheld by the Supreme Court and passed in to law on June 28, 2012.

The below link you can find full text versions of them. Section 2521, pages 1,000-1,004 is where you can read the bill after all revisions had been made one those pages.

The link is a .gov link by HealthCare.gov , HelthCare.gov is a Government web site and in addition to that sourcee, one can find many different opinions on the www about the topic just by typing Obama Impalint Chip and hit search. By following various links and reading the articles and blogs, which are there in great number, each individual can form their own decision and become more informed about this topic.

I recommend anyone wanting to make their own judgements on the RDIF Implaint Device/Chip read that protion of the lenghty bill.

http://www.healthcare.gov/law/full/index.html

I looked at great detail into the Snopes.com website about this, and they confirm there the dates I wrote and when the bill was passed into law.

I myself, do not see this as "laughable" situation at all since I do not and do not intend to let anyone implaint such a device into me, my children or grandchildren. I see this as a threat to our privacy for certain, and individuals who may be getting off of drugs using suboxone or other medications to rehab. themsleves should not have information like this to have access to with any device w/out the written consent of that person(s).

Information could be placed into a device and if they do so, and say if one were at a later date were to apply for job(s), could this information be used to influence employers?

I hope that other people research this topic and then we can work together to find out if treatment such as suboxone and it's use be obtainable using such a means as is well detailed in the bill.

If this were to not have any truth to it, why would it be spell out amongst many sources in great detailed in a law that is well documented?

I feel that certain peoples comments to this are irrelavent since they have said they are going back to "Reality Land" This is reality or would not be well documented?

IMO with any controversial law or subject there are going to be differences in opinion, I have no intentions of agreeing with anyone in particular, much less one who may act like they get mad about it.

This topic is open to debate, and I hope to educate myself further with the helps of others who may find information I can use to analize the subject.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:59 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I just got my chip implanted yesterday, the serial number on my chip was 666....weird!!

I wonder if this chip will make it easier for the space aliens to track my whereabouts? I hope not, I'm getting tired of getting probed by those little dudes all the time! I better go find my tin-foil hat and start wearing it again.

Post subject: aliens
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:11 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Romeo,

[size=8[fade]]Cthatlittlepixelatthetoprightcornerofyourmonitorwellthatsthealiencam[/fade][/size]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well, after about 30 whole seconds of digging, this is what I found:

National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200 [Healthcare Bill], pages 1,001-1,008:

(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the 'registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that:

(A) is or has been used in or on a patient;
(B) and is:
(i) a class III device;
or (ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

That is the exact language of HR 3200, the conspiracy theorists have taken the word "data" from (g)(1) and the word "implantable" from (ii) and magically came up with "everyone is gonna be implanted with RFID." How they made that leap, I'll never know? The whole registry idea was to be able to collect data on DEVICES that had been used on or in a person, not the person themselves.

Also, HR 3200 was NEVER passed into law, HR 3590 was, but the above wording was not even in HR 3590.

All this is courtesy of snopes.com (http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp) and several other websites I found that completely debunk this crap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:40 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Im pretty sure that is this were REALLY happening boxer,
there'd be a whole lot more people on the "im not getting this done" BANDWAGON.

Think about how many people ALREADY live in the woods, dont work, dont pay taxes, don't go out in public places,
ETC ETC ETC.........

I live in a rural area , but fairly populated state
and there are PLENTY of folks "out in the boonies" here,
becuz they are ALREADY convinced the apocolypse is coming............mike and I lived about as far to the "line"
as off the grid, as you can get..... in 2005-06

there was only ONE store within 50 miles, all dirt roads, gravel roads, you get the idea.

the guy that lived "across the street"
down our 3 mile dirt driveway, across the "main road" which was gravel, and down his three mile driveway,,,
grew all his own foods, and killed for meat.
he was WIERD to say the least.

MY POINT IS
there's NO WAY ,,, they'd EVER get even 50% of people to do this.
its just UN PRACTICAL
and as broke as our gov't is,,,,
they damn sure aren't going waste "good resources" trying to convince "us" anyways.

that's my two cents!!!!

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I heard they were going to implant them using alien anal probe technology they discovered back in Roswell days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Te

Synonyms:

UM-952;Lepetan;rx6029m;Subutex;Temgesi;Buprenex;NIH-8805;Temgesic;CL-112302;Buprenorfin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Seems o be a funny subject?

A lot of twisted words and reports that have many interpretations.

See it for yourself: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDev ... 072191.pdf <http>This new law – when fully implemented – provides the framework for making the United States the first nation in the world to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country. Don’t believe it?

And yes, I undestand this technology was first used on the Star Trek series like cell phones were, when Cpt. would say "beam me up Scotty..."

Unlikely to happen, but people were told years ago they were going to take a shower too, and ended up in a big pile didn't they?

Anything is possible, with the way the Gov. has done for amny years, this is no opnger the land of the free, that I do know is fact!

Synonyms:

UM-952;Lepetan;rx6029m;Subutex;Temgesi;Buprenex;NIH-8805;Temgesic;CL-112302;Buprenorfin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:28 pm 

Romeo wrote:
Well, after about 30 whole seconds of digging, this is what I found:

National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200 [Healthcare Bill], pages 1,001-1,008:

(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the 'registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that:

(A) is or has been used in or on a patient;
(B) and is:
(i) a class III device;
or (ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

That is the exact language of HR 3200, the conspiracy theorists have taken the word "data" from (g)(1) and the word "implantable" from (ii) and magically came up with "everyone is gonna be implanted with RFID." How they made that leap, I'll never know? The whole registry idea was to be able to collect data on DEVICES that had been used on or in a person, not the person themselves.

Also, HR 3200 was NEVER passed into law, HR 3590 was, but the above wording was not even in HR 3590.

All this is courtesy of snopes.com (http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp) and several other websites I found that completely debunk this crap.

Romes, I have to add to your already stellar information. I am taking this from this link:

http://www.examiner.com/article/does-ob ... microchips

Quote:

Some of the claims on the internet also reference a medical device registry found in HR 3200, “America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009.” This reference is moot because the bill never became law. The bill that was recently passed by Congress over the objections of the majority the country was HR 3590, “the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.” A search of the text of the actual law (http://www.opencongress.org/senate_health_care_bill) turns up no language similar to that of HR 3200. For example, the word “implant” is not found in the bill.

Additionally, of all the references that I have seen claiming an implantable chip mandate in Obamacare, none point to language in the actual law that mandate. The medical device registry referenced in the failed HR 3200 simply created a registry of all devices “used in or on a patient.” In other words, this registry would include all medical devices (e.g. pacemakers, dialysis machines, blood pressure monitors, and maybe even bedpans). What it does not call for is the mandatory implanting of chips in anyone, whether a patient in the now defunct “public option” or not.

To sum up, in a bill that never became law, there was language calling for a medical devices registry that would have included, among other items, implantable microchips. These implantable microchips had received FDA approval in 2004. However, there is no missing link between registering these devices and requiring them.

Obamacare contains plenty of things that will be bad for patients, doctors, and the economy in general. It is not necessary to create things that aren’t there. Reading things into the legislation that aren’t there (or into bills that did not pass) can only undermine the credibility of conservatives and opponents to Obamacare." End quote.

This is coming from a source that is critical of Obamacare!

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:34 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

amber4.14.11 wrote:
Im pretty sure that is this were REALLY happening boxer,
there'd be a whole lot more people on the "im not getting this done" BANDWAGON.

Think about how many people ALREADY live in the woods, dont work, dont pay taxes, don't go out in public places,
ETC ETC ETC.........

I live in a rural area , but fairly populated state
and there are PLENTY of folks "out in the boonies" here,
becuz they are ALREADY convinced the apocolypse is coming............mike and I lived about as far to the "line"
as off the grid, as you can get..... in 2005-06

there was only ONE store within 50 miles, all dirt roads, gravel roads, you get the idea.

the guy that lived "across the street"
down our 3 mile dirt driveway, across the "main road" which was gravel, and down his three mile driveway,,,
grew all his own foods, and killed for meat.
he was WIERD to say the least.

MY POINT IS
there's NO WAY ,,, they'd EVER get even 50% of people to do this.
its just UN PRACTICAL
and as broke as our gov't is,,,,
they damn sure aren't going waste "good resources" trying to convince "us" anyways.

that's my two cents!!!!

What happens will happen, I just thought it interesting when I first saw it, and I am obviously not the only one that did not have a good understanding about the "interpretation" of the meaning of many words about the subject....and seems that it is important for people to know what is and isn't.

Looks like there are a lot of people on the band wagon, about exactly what? Every article I have read has a little different perspective about it, even including some of the "half serious" replies on here?

If no one were thinking about it, there would be no reports by anyone about it IMO.

No big deal to me either, I bet it has been to some of the people who spent so much time and money figuring this one out though?

Synonyms:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:30 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Boxer, did you even read the last link you posted? In case you didn't, here a couple of parts of it that sum it up:

This guidance represents the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) current thinking on
this topic. It does not create or confer any rights for or on any person and does not operate to
bind FDA or the public. You can use an alternative approach if the approach satisfies the
requirements of the applicable statutes and regulations. If you want to discuss an alternative
approach, contact the FDA staff responsible for implementing this guidance. If you cannot
identify the appropriate FDA staff, call the appropriate number listed on the title page of this
guidance.

The issues identified in this guidance document represent those that we believe need to be
addressed before your device can be marketed.

The link you just provided is basically a "how to use and implant" RFID successfully. Nowhere in that document does it say that every american will have one implanted by March of 2013.

Some people may want these crazy ass chips implanted in them, that whole document is basically directed at anyone who wants to manufacture and/or implant the devices in an attempt to assure public safety.

Truthfully, none of the links you have provided give any evidence to support your wild claims that "It is mandatory that we are all to have such device implainted IN US on or before March 23, 2013."

Why are you trying to scare people with this non-sense?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

No anal probes???
damn

Post subject: My Discovery
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:59 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I was talking to the alien inside of me for the last 4 years and he told me that whenever I am negative it causes him starvation for wanting to be the evil alien that he does not like........I asked him what do I have to be positive about since I am not better now then I was 4 years ago. He told me that he is the chip we are talking about and if I continued to be negative he was going to make sure that I have more out of body experiences then I have had previously. I told him I would try but what is this about a chip being impanted in me. He told me I was a chosen one that I would in fact have an alien as opposed to the chip. He told me to start thinking positive or he would have no choice to be evil..........I remember waking up and saying "What are you doing in my bedroom" but I was actually at a meeting at work. They all looked at me like I was crazy but I told them that my alien was giving me grief.........They all understood and then we watched a power point project on our 4th quarter projections..........
I then had the new Subway sandwich they have been advertising on the TV.

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:08 am 

Thanks for the giggle, Jim. :)

Amy

Post subject: reply
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:05 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Romeo wrote:
Boxer, did you even read the last link you posted? In case you didn't, here a couple of parts of it that sum it up:

This guidance represents the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) current thinking on
this topic. It does not create or confer any rights for or on any person and does not operate to
bind FDA or the public. You can use an alternative approach if the approach satisfies the
requirements of the applicable statutes and regulations. If you want to discuss an alternative
approach, contact the FDA staff responsible for implementing this guidance. If you cannot
identify the appropriate FDA staff, call the appropriate number listed on the title page of this
guidance.

The issues identified in this guidance document represent those that we believe need to be
addressed before your device can be marketed.

The link you just provided is basically a "how to use and implant" RFID successfully. Nowhere in that document does it say that every american will have one implanted by March of 2013.

Some people may want these crazy ass chips implanted in them, that whole document is basically directed at anyone who wants to manufacture and/or implant the devices in an attempt to assure public safety.

Truthfully, none of the links you have provided give any evidence to support your wild claims that "It is mandatory that we are all to have such device implainted IN US on or before March 23, 2013."

Why are you trying to scare people with this non-sense?

Yes, I read that and the other links I posted too.

You are making deliberate attacks against me for only providing information which you can't find information to support your comments to my comments.

I don't see any affiliations for you to be an interpretator for things people besides me have written, yet you seem to know all about this subject. If you know so much about this subject you should be working and getting paid well for deciphering political issues.

You said you made a decision on one of my posts in 30 seconds of research you said, to one link by Snopes, you could not have even read that article Snopes put on the www about this subject, much less have time to become an expert on it in 30 seconds, what a joke you are making? For what reason would you even come to a forum to make jokes, because you have a very small following of friends here that think you are a comedian. This forum is not comical, why don't you get out of my hair and go start helping people on this forum instead of spending your time on this particular thread. You are onviously of no help here in this thread.

If this topic were of no interest to you and others who post silly comments about aliens and shet like that, then don't down me for only starting a post with well documented research before I started. If i does not interest you or anyone else. If you have nothing good or important to say, why do you all keep coming to this thread in an attempt to make me look like I am stupid?

If you knew this were a hoax you would not have even looked at the thread, much less spent any time looking at the the links anyone posted.

By the way, who the helk is Snopes anyway, are they a government employee or spokes person?

As long as you all keep posting your studpid remarks here the thread will not die, when you stir she, it keeps stinking right! So why are you all stirring with great speed?

I have seen the 3 or so of you that want to make me look bad for providing info on this subject do the same thing to other threads, I guess all forums need trolls and trouble makers to make it more intersting, and forums maybe need "comic relief" with "canned laughter" to make them more informative?

Synonyms:

Post subject: 666
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Romeo wrote:
I just got my chip implanted yesterday, the serial number on my chip was 666....weird!!

I wonder if this chip will make it easier for the space aliens to track my whereabouts? I hope not, I'm getting tired of getting probed by those little dudes all the time! I better go find my tin-foil hat and start wearing it again.

Are you saying that you have the mark of the beast.

Dude, wake up and read Revelations, it is the last chapter in the bible, there are many links to it on the www too !
is that funny?........

I would also suggest that you be careful what you say, you are saying things that are not true, right? Or did you get your chip?

Thanks for sharing with us your comic review of this and your other comic relief in this forum, you are perhaps the joke?

Some people took the crazy test when they were young, they took 2 drops instead of 1 and came back ok, so they passed the test, but some of them think that everything is funny now, did they really pass the test?

Synonyms:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:33 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Jim, that new Subway sandwich you ate had an RFID chip in it!!!! The RFID chip contains all of your health care info and your bank statements and it keeps track of how much toilet paper you use on a daily basis too!!! :shock: