It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:40 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

My dog has a chip!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm holding out for the bluetooth model.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:29 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I like chocolate chips!!!! Yum!!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:48 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

If we were sure the world was going to end on 12-21-12 would we get high as a kite or stay sober until the end?

The holidays are coming, the family issues are already surfacing, and I have to admit I'm already thinking about getting high. I guess it's time to start a holiday stress support thread like we did last year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:14 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

BTW i took the bait, and after 5 seconds on that website I read "the bill does not require mandatory RDIF microchip implantation", so why do you repeatedly reference that site as "proof" we are all going to be chipped?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:10 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Lillyval wrote:
BTW i took the bait, and after 5 seconds on that website I read "the bill does not require mandatory RDIF microchip implantation", so why do you repeatedly reference that site as "proof" we are all going to be chipped?

Probably for attention....???? Wonder where WDE is these days.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Can we all just be real about the fact that boxer is a troll? Enough already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:59 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Goinstrong wrote:
Wonder where WDE is these days.....

I was afraid to say this but it's what I thought too. pretty creative if true though...

tinydancer wrote:

Pretty much yeah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:02 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

glen bee wrote:
Goinstrong wrote:

I was afraid to say this but it's what I thought too. pretty creative if true though...

tinydancer wrote:

Pretty much yeah

Tiny dancer....my answer to your question is yes.....since october 21st i thought that.

Glenbee.....of course its creative! Ya gotta be to have 5 screen names on 2 different sites in 3 months...LOL!!!!!

I am so glad I didn't waste my time defending this guy or this tread! Of course when you can't trace an IP, and they know
that becuased it was posted publicly....that is pretty much a free for all to create as many screen names as possible,
and wreak havoc.....especially if you have an axe to grind like wde.

I'm done.....on to bigger and better threads!!! This is HILARIOUS though. sociopath.....if its him...lol....like its not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ive been wanting to say this for a month that it has to be him but i didnt want to start a war in this thread.

Post subject: 5 acounts?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Goinstrong wrote:
glen bee wrote:
Goinstrong wrote:

tinydancer wrote:

Pretty much yeah

Tiny dancer....my answer to your question is yes.....since october 21st i thought that.

Glenbee.....of course its creative! Ya gotta be to have 5 screen names on 2 different sites in 3 months...LOL!!!!!

I am so glad I didn't waste my time defending this guy or this tread! Of course when you can't trace an IP, and they know
that becuased it was posted publicly....that is pretty much a free for all to create as many screen names as possible,
and wreak havoc.....especially if you have an axe to grind like wde.

I'm done.....on to bigger and better threads!!! This is HILARIOUS though. sociopath.....if its him...lol....like its not.

You cannot trace a static IP.

I do not have multiple sreen names either.

I don't care what any of you think of me, I am not a troll either!

ONCE I WAS SUPPORTIVE OF THIS FORUM BY HELPING OTHERS.

You all made such a big deal out of this topic.

Most of you were probably not even aware of such an idea as a chip, if you did, from your responses it was obviously very limited, or none of you would have even Googled it up in the first place........LOL

I do know that most of you all on here just sit on this forum because you have not got a buzz anymore or so you say LOL

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen........

You all think you know everything, no one on this forum knows everything.

Personally I think most of you that have cyber bullied me are like children lost in your little worlds of suboxone.

And since you think I am a sociopath, go look in the mirror, I saw many of you when I flushed this morning, round and round you go..to heroin? nobody knows!

futurepredictions.com/tag/h-r-3590/

Synonyms:

UM-952;Lepetan;rx6029m;Subutex;Temgesi;Buprenex;NIH-8805;Temgesic;CL-112302;Buprenorfin

Post subject: Re: 5 acounts?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

boxer wrote:
yes, I am winningduhepic.

Might as well have just posted that. You'll get better at this just keep trying bud.

Post subject: Re: 5 acounts?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:53 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

glen bee wrote:
boxer wrote:

Might as well have just posted that. You'll get better at this just keep trying bud.

[font=Comic Sans MS]BAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
See the thing is....noone called him a piece of shit. Like he did us. yeah, we are the sociopaths..... :roll:

Thank you once again glenbee for a good laugh early in the morning. :lol: :lol: [/font]

Post subject: do what I said?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:40 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I never wrote that I was winningduphec. You have manipulated where you say I said that I am someone else. WRONG!!!!!

That is hilarious.......

goingstrong what you got against me, and I ain't your bud.

Apparently you all have the wrong person.

I never wrote that either, don't know where you got that I said I was, show me on this or any other thread where I said I was winningduphus?

Yes. I'll keep it up till I come, then I'll have a smoke. I must be already pretty good at whatever you say I wil get good at, sure have been a lot of people make post to this old thread.

I never said anyone was a piece of anything.

I have only 1 account on here. > boxer

If you can tell me where I live, then I believe you can trace a static IP.

So, where do I live, even the county would be close enough.

For those of you who believe everything the government has to say....would belive the sky is falling too!

What the helk makes you think I am winn..... anyways?

Do you know about the food stamp card chip? It is not a chocolate chip either.

Now remember: who shot at who first over a simple question.........??????????????

I can gladly send you the link from the USDA about it.....this is just the beginning.
[b]
For a glimpse into the future: futurepredictions.com/tag/h-r-3590/

Synonyms:

UM-952;Lepetan;rx6029m;Subutex;Temgesi;Buprenex;NIH-8805;Temgesic;CL-112302;Buprenorfin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:45 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Goinstrong wrote:
glen bee wrote:
boxer wrote:

[font=Comic Sans MS]BAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
See the thing is....noone called him a piece of shit. Like he did us. yeah, we are the sociopaths..... :roll:

Thank you once again glenbee for a good laugh early in the morning. :lol: :lol: [/font]

If that is the best you can do?

Show me anywhere in this forum I said that, I call liar!

Synonyms:

Post subject: proof?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Lillyval wrote:

You have turned a question into you all being mad at me?

wtf I do besides ask a question?

Like I said earlier, I never said anything to anyone that was out of the way, other posted remarks pointed at me.

I would have left this thread die long ago, but no.......you all have to keep bashing me and calling me a troll.

Remember this is "freestyle" right? or is it>?

Do you and all of you get a kik out of bumping this thread or just still need to blow off some steam? That is what is section is for right? Enjoy life......time has left you with less moments in life since you took the time to even read this.

I have the right to ask questions like anyone else does, agreed with or not....it seems like there are few of you who seem to want to keep this going,, I refuse to stop replying , especially to insulting remarks like I have received...I can dish it out too!

Synonyms:

Post subject: Boxer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Boxer........

Look we are a forum about being on suboxone, subutex or methadone. We try to give answers to people who are considering it...like I did when I found this site and decided to get on suboxne......now subutex. I noticed when I first got here that the moderators wanted people to back up with documentation anything that was contadictive of what DR. J and most beleived what suboxone was about.

If someone comes on here and says something crazy...........yes crazy....how is the RFID chip is going to affect those of us on suboxone........SERIOUSLY...We are addicts...we have done alot of things in active addiction and now we finally have a chance with this drug. Even if we have our doubts......our side effects and all of those things but in 4 years no one has come on here and said we should all be concerned with this chip that is going to be implanted in us. This is the last thing I am worried about. I am worried about how I can afford my doctor appointment every month, my medicine since I have no health insurance. How am I going to pay rent and insurance for my car without a job. I truly use this forum for recovery but this shit is ridiculous........really it is. So if you put it out there be prepared to back it up and take the stuff that goes with it. I in fact found you to be an easy target and as far as comedy relief.......we are sick with this disease of addiction...some of us sicker than others..........me included.

I don't know who you are but I think your thought process is a little costrued. I would like you to share with us abut your sub use and what what side effects you have? I am not interested in that we should all be concerned with the chip implant thing. Like I said earlier I told my Phamacist and she couldn't stop laughing. In recovery we have so much to be concerned with that the last thing anyone needs to be concerned with is whether or not that are going to be implanted with a chip because the are on suboxone............What is the real issue? Are you concerned someone will find out that you are on suboxone or that you are an addict...........Trust me I am also an alcoholic and would you beleive that not one person I have told as said "Really you have a drinking problem" Believe me they all knew...

Focus on recovery with suboxone and NA, AA or out patient therapy and seriously stop worrying about some chip that is going to be put in you without your permission......

Jim

Post subject: Re: ReRaise
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:23 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

ReRaise wrote:
Boxer........

Look we are a forum about being on suboxone, subutex or methadone. We try to give answers to people who are considering it...like I did when I found this site and decided to get on suboxne......now subutex. I noticed when I first got here that the moderators wanted people to back up with documentation anything that was contadictive of what DR. J and most beleived what suboxone was about.

If someone comes on here and says something crazy...........yes crazy....how is the RFID chip is going to affect those of us on suboxone........SERIOUSLY...We are addicts...we have done alot of things in active addiction and now we finally have a chance with this drug. Even if we have our doubts......our side effects and all of those things but in 4 years no one has come on here and said we should all be concerned with this chip that is going to be implanted in us. This is the last thing I am worried about. I am worried about how I can afford my doctor appointment every month, my medicine since I have no health insurance. How am I going to pay rent and insurance for my car without a job. I truly use this forum for recovery but this shit is ridiculous........really it is. So if you put it out there be prepared to back it up and take the stuff that goes with it. I in fact found you to be an easy target and as far as comedy relief.......we are sick with this disease of addiction...some of us sicker than others..........me included.

I don't know who you are but I think your thought process is a little costrued. I would like you to share with us abut your sub use and what what side effects you have? I am not interested in that we should all be concerned with the chip implant thing. Like I said earlier I told my Phamacist and she couldn't stop laughing. In recovery we have so much to be concerned with that the last thing anyone needs to be concerned with is whether or not that are going to be implanted with a chip because the are on suboxone............What is the real issue? Are you concerned someone will find out that you are on suboxone or that you are an addict...........Trust me I am also an alcoholic and would you beleive that not one person I have told as said "Really you have a drinking problem" Believe me they all knew...

Focus on recovery with suboxone and NA, AA or out patient therapy and seriously stop worrying about some chip that is going to be put in you without your permission......

Jim

Jim,

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties in your life, I have problems as we all do in life.

When you said give answers, I wrote below here about medical advice, how many on this forum are doctors or counselors>??? :?

answer:
No I am not worried about anyone knowing about me being on suboxone, or that I have abused meds like roxies, percs, fentanyl, cocaine, hashish, secanol, qualudin, lsd, ritalin, adderall, hydros, oxies, heroin, methamphetamine(s), crack, methadone, and you name it, yep > been there and done that and more for about 42 years now.

I confess to the world I am a bloody addict, yes sir, a bad habit drug addict.

I have even been an alcoholic too.

As I stated b4, I only asked a question that could still be going to happen. I gave the links I read and was only laughed at, I can argue about the chip, but don't expect me to sit back and let a few memebrs on here trash me and notmexpect them to get some trash thrown back!

I am personally an anti-government person. I don't believe anything they say, never have, they never do what they say except raise taxes. They doubled my home and land takes and personal property taxes this year.

I pay 200 bucks cash for each visit, I have a daughter and three grandchidren I help supprt since my daughter is a drug addict as well and is homeless at this time. I look for her to move here with me soon.

My Mother has terminal cancer, I am a certified, registered Medication Manager and a certification in GNA which I took to be able to care for her and my Father. I make a few bucks, I have a sick Mother to care, kid and grandkids.
I still have to come up with that 200 every month too.

My Dad died this summer after 9 months in a fetal position and I cared for him until his last breath. I give most of my money to others, little left for me.

So, I came to this forum to get myself help since my pain doctor wanted me to use suboxone for cp. It is not working unfortunately. I wanted help, and some were helpful and some still are, those I thank.

I started this thread in the "freestyle" section by mistake, I was reading about "politics and shit" in "freestyle" and after that I hit make new thread on the topic of the chip.

I see now that it is not in law now and I have written about that here.

I have beeen in trouble all my life due to drugs and violence and I have a strong tendency to attack when attacked.

Why was is not good enough, many weeks ago when I said I realized that hr 3200 did not pass into law and that hr3590 only had portions of 3200 in it. I still believe that it was in 3200 for a reason. Why would the government make such a typo if there were not any idea in their minds of implementing such a plan? They did not put that in the original hr bill for nothing.

So, to some it up, as long as people post remraks about my character or me or my family in particular, I am going to attack back.

Leave it be, and the thread will die.

Going so far as posting that I said[b] boxer wrote[/b] I was winningpheic was a lie! That was a bad idea, now that pissed me off big time! :evil:

I have nothing against anyone on this forum, but when it comes to making me look like a fool, go ahead, I can handle anything you throw at me, it is only a cyber world here. To call me a troll when only defending myself...bring it on. It is up to you all to drop it or this could go on a[fade] lllllooooooonnnnnnnggggggggggggggg [/fade]time/////////////////////

I disagree with many that have replied to others on this forum, giving people they don't know medical advice?

I have read many threads where people are being told to lower your dose, I think you should double your dose, etc....wow, that aounds like people playing docotr to me and could cause someone to get in trouble with a pill count or who knows...suboxone is a prescribed medicine and is to only be taken exactly as directed by the prescribing physician.

I can drop it, but others seem to want to keep pouring salt on the wound.

I will post replies to negative remarks about me until this thread dies or until I do.

That time frameis up to you all, not me....I love a good fight always did and always will, fist or words, guns or swords,
it is your call.....call me a idiot, winningdupheic, sociopath, troll, etc....

Don't worry bout' it. As Sylvester Stallone said in the movie "First Blood" "Don't push it!"

Synonyms:

Post subject: Not Sure
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:31 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Not sure that post was refelctive of the post I sent to you but one that you wanted everyone else to know. I don't think you are anyone that you say you are. I just think your nuts when you say the shit you say. Be anti governtment or whatever but it has nothing to do with being on Suboxone, Subutex or Methadone.........That is my issue. There are pleny of conspiracy websites out there and perhaps that is where this belongs. We have a PM section on here if you have a personal issue with someone you can take it up with them on PM instead of the forum. If you do it in public your going to get grief...........I only know from being on here almost 4 yrs...........

Again we are addicts and yes we can let this thread die.............forever...I believe you would want that but if I came on here and said I just found out that UFO's are going to land on December 15, 2012 and anyone taking suboxone is going to be contacted to greet the UFO and be present in a farm in Kentucky. I think some members here might say Jim...........go see your doctor NOW.........Yes this is supposed to unmoderated but yet I have yet to see anyone agree with you. That should be a hint because we may be addicts but we know our drugs. We have beeen scamming and scheming for years with doctors and pharmacies for years........we know what we can get away with.........But if I went to a doctor right now and said I need Xanax to deal with the anxiety of the world ending December 21, 2012..............I just don't think I would get it........

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:15 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

We get a lot of sick people on this forum saying crazy arse shit. I dunno how this particular topic managed to stir up so much controversy. RFID implants so what?

We should really be worried about the nano-particle logic processors they're hiding in the Suboxone film. I read that it's designed to accumulate in the brain stem, and after enough films are ingested to create the functional circuit, RB then have effective control over your whole body and thoughts. This is serious I read it online.

The day I start saying how awesome RB are, and how grateful we all should be for being a customer of RB ... you know they've taken me.

Also ... Static IP's = easily traceable. Dynamic IP's are what you're talking about I think.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next