It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Rule62,

I think I speak for every single member of this forum when I say that NO ONE wants you to leave, that was NOT our intention at all. You're a valuable member of this forum, we appreciate what you do here.

I'm terribly sorry for being a part of what pushed you to consider taking a leave of absence. Please reconsider.

I hope you'll be able to see that it's not really you that we're upset with, it's the notion of losing a part of the forum that was very important to some of us that has us all riled up.

Post subject: Really.............
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:08 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I think I am going to see a doctor on Monday as this has stressed me out as well...........seriously. We have to relax and not take every post as being meant personally to you. Rule ........I certainly have no problems with you as a moderator......thats why I think and I have said it before that the moderator should be anonymous so you guys can post just like anyone else but know one takes it as you are posting as a member. Someone said well it doesn't give that personal feeling to the member......look if a moderator has to step in it is an automatic that it may cause friction for someone...........Instead you have just an anonymous MODERATOR........called the SuboxForum Moderator...........no names, nothing..................that has all the same abilities but that way no one needs to know who it was and we don't have resentments.......................But some need to have a title to feel important...Like most have said. It is a thankless job and you don't get paid and seriously if everything bothers you so much perhaps you should take a break because you apparantly have to have a thick skin to deal with all of us sick individuals ...............including me.......No one can get mad at an anonymous Moderator......well they can but it does not become a public disagreement between members in front of members. Just my two cents. Sorry you feel that way Rule.......it's really not that big of deal for you to worry so much. You are not the problem......The process is.......

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Dudes It's JUST a forum!!!

I do understand Rule's stress having been a moderator before. It's actually really hard balancing out the responsibilities of the role with the expectations of its members. And us addicts really are averse to authority more than the rest of the population.

But this is freestyle. Let's let go a bit, let go of the steering wheel and hand it over to the old Giant Spaghetti Monster in the sky to take care of it all and enjoy the ride.

PS: I'm still trying to understand how the proverbial shit hit the fan over something as tiny as a member claiming Obama's gunna personally probe everybody on Obamacare with RFID implants.

Seriously ... it's the kinda topic that comes once in a blue moon and we coulda had sooo much fun messing with the OP.

Y so serious?

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: Let Me Clear This Up
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 am 

For your information, Freestyle is an unmoderated section unless someone blatantly breaks a rule. All I did was ask kindly AS A MEMBER for some of you to lighten up a bit on the new guy.

But noooooo, I can't post as a member and it was construed to be a demand from a moderator. Then just to prove some silly idea we had absolutely no rules in here, we get a profanity laden post that wasn't pushing the line, it went a mile over it. Then the post with that stupid chicken joke that wasn't really a joke, just another push to cause trouble.

By those actions I HAD to go into moderator mode and remove them. Since then it's been insult after insult.

We mods try to stay out of here, but it still isn't unrestricted until my boss says so. I was told in a PM to use another identity next time and that is a good idea. Had I done that all of this would not have happened.

I'm still taking a short break from this place because I just cannot have too much stress in my life right now and you all know why.

If I got rude to some of you, I apologize although I don't remember doing so.

Rule62

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:27 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

TeeJay wrote:
Seriously ... it's the kinda topic that comes once in a blue moon and we coulda had sooo much fun messing with the OP.

Are u like 12 or somethin?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:05 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

dreamer420 wrote:
TeeJay wrote:

Are u like 12 or somethin?

Are u like, the new forum security guard or somethin?

Lighten up. that chip thing was just too easy a target, why would you put it in freestyle anyway if u don't expect to get a little sh$t?

Btw I see a computer screen with my medical history and bank statements when I close my eyes, does that mean they probed me already?

-gb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:42 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Now that we were all told ahead of time about "Operation: Fast and Furious", we should think that,,,,,
well you already have the answer don't you?

The FDA has made the requirements for implaintable chips, I found that IBM was ready to go, they helped during WW II by making punch cards to hold info on people then, and I thought it was hilarious when I learned that IBM has made an implaintable Verichip implaintable device, and now they call it PositiveID. So, we all know Scott Silverman, Chairman and CEO of "Applied Digital Solutions" and how he bought a ID theft protection company called "Steel Vault", they can now work together to make a device that cam be implainted in us that will meet the requirements of the FDA for the implaints.

IBM is most likely lying to us, so I take their words lightly.

Since the "Secretary" will decide what information will be in the device, The link below contains useful information about the implaint device. The video has the owner of Snopes in it, a well established web site that never bends the truth, and many more well known news stations and large corporations.

futurepredictions.com/tag/h-r-3590/

The video in this article about the RFID implaint was very useful in exposing existing technologies we live with everyday that already contain microchip that Iknow you all are or are not aware of?

Synonyms:

UM-952;Lepetan;rx6029m;Subutex;Temgesi;Buprenex;NIH-8805;Temgesic;CL-112302;Buprenorfin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:21 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I don't know why we're worried about some chips that are going to be implanted in us by March 13/2013 when the Mayans have clearly predicted that the world will end on Dec. 21/2012!! Can we please focus our energies on worrying about the end of the world, it's a much more pressing issue.

BTW, does anybody find it interesting that the Mayans could predict the end of the world, but they couldn't predict the changing weather patterns that would lead to their demise.....is it really easier to predict the end of the world than it is the weather? Gosh, I have a new found respect for meteorologists.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:06 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Romeo wrote:
I don't know why we're worried about some chips that are going to be implanted in us by March 13/2013 when the Mayans have clearly predicted that the world will end on Dec. 21/2012!! Can we please focus our energies on worrying about the end of the world, it's a much more pressing issue.

BTW, does anybody find it interesting that the Mayans could predict the end of the world, but they couldn't predict the changing weather patterns that would lead to their demise.....is it really easier to predict the end of the world than it is the weather? Gosh, I have a new found respect for meteorologists.

NOW we've found some intellegence here today!!!!!!!

LOL
I actually thought the SAME EXACT THING.................................
about the world ending I mean,,,,

we should be PARTYING LIKE ROCK STARS right???? orgy's and everything!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
[marq=right](the above text is a JOKE,,, not to be taken seriously, in ANY way,shape or form,,, read at your own risk)[/marq]

well, ive got a ton of posts to answer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I do hope Rule62 returns when he feels up to it... :cry:

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject: WHAT????
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

WAIT A MINUTE............THE WORLD IS GOING TO END ON DECEMBER 21ST......

So I should not buy any christmas gifts for anyone and get ready for the next chapter of my life..........Why did I not know this.....? Remember the millenium? I was so mad when I woke up the next morning and realized I was 30 minutes late for work because I went to bed that night high as a kite and ready to go............let the pain end and I woke up the next day and NOTHING. I think I even got wrote up for being late for work that day......

Now I have something to plan for ..............12-21-12...........How did I miss this? Thank God we don't have to worry about this chip now........

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:25 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Let's all get smashed!!!

Those Mayans were a smart lot. They could peg the end of the world 3000 years away, but couldn't predict their own demise when it was just around the corner.

Maybe they predicted Mel Gibson would make a film about them and just curled up and died?

Post subject: Mayans and Spanish
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

The Mayan's were so stupid they thought the Spanish were doing them a favor by sacrificing their leaders!

To beat it all, the Mayan's valued copper more than gold, smart bunch IMO !

There are others who have predicted things some people don't hink could be right around the corner, like legislation to prevent us from exercising the second ammendment, if the Government doesn't get that passed, hell they will just pust a 500% tax on the ammo!

Other predictions like these can be found in this article, even has Soros (the man with so much influence on Snopes and the restof the world in it!

A must watch:

Synonyms:

UM-952;Lepetan;rx6029m;Subutex;Temgesi;Buprenex;NIH-8805;Temgesic;CL-112302;Buprenorfin

Last edited by boxer on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:13 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Actually the Meso-American cultures that survived the slaughter by the Spanish weht North into what we call today the U.S.

Mound building like was so common in the Mayan cultures started being built on the tributaries to to Mississippi.

The largest mound is at Cahokia Mounds in Missouri.

The same dragon like features so common in Meso-America have been found on pottery from that area and other that some Archaeologist term as the Hopewell Culture, their knowledge was well beyond that of the cultures that existed prior to to mound building era in North America. This time frame is often referred to as the Missippian period.

The Missippian Indians were pretty much wiped out by disease and famine, believed to be caused by the introduction of diseases like smallpox, that killed them by the thousands.

The Native Americans that exist today are some of the riches people in North America, they were sent on the trail of tears to lands which were at that time thought to be useless. Now the Goverment wants those lands after rich deposits of rare earth minerals were found there.

The Native Americans do have a belief in the end of time, I wonder how it relates to the thoughts the Mayans had?

I think no one on Earth knows when the end will be, only one person knows for sure.

A video about the what some people in NA think the future holds for us is shown in a video in this article:

Synonyms:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The only micro chips I allow in my body are the kind found at the bottom of a bag of Ruffle's Potato Chips!!

As for the Veri-chip being implanted in us by March 13/2013, has anyone thought of running the numbers?

Currently, there are 311, 591, 917 people living the U.S. (July 2011 census). There are about 120 days between now and March 13/2013. That would mean that starting today 2,596,599 people would need to start receiving the implant, every day, until March 13/2013. That would mean that starting this hour 108,191 people would need to be getting this implant, every single hour, for the next four months straight to reach the deadline. That's 1803 people getting an implant, every minute of every day for the next four months straight. How on earth is the government gonna pull that off? (Please Lord, let my math be right....LOL)

Post subject: Ruffles Chips
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:29 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Some fast math, Good numbers.

Where did you get such numbers from?

Is this the truth or a personal observation?

Did you take into account the death rate versus the birth rate in your calculations?

Are you certain that includes all the states , including illegal immigrants, etc?

Sounds a little far fetched to me.

Visit the furture, and what will the number of people be in America when the world ends as you pointed out?

Some see this differently in a video on this site:

Post subject: Re: Mayans and Spanish
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

boxer wrote:
To beat it all, the Mayan's valued copper more than gold, smart bunch IMO !

I think this is actually really smart, and the modern age are stupid to value gold. Gold is virtually useless. In a utilitarian sense, gold is more worthless than iron, copper ... even lead. Its only use in the real world is jewellery (useless) and electronics (only tiny tiny amounts are needed).

Golds value is completely arbitrary. We place a high $ value on it which is mostly dictated by markets and speculation, people trade in gold futures, invest in mines, and if they purchase gold stocks on the stockmarket, most of the time they can't even go somewhere to get the ACTUAL gold or even see it.

So the Mayans might have played around with gold, made some pots and pans only to discover they bent and melted, made some weapons only to find they went blunt ... and realised that it's pretty much a worthless, useless metal.

IMO the fact that we value Gold goes to the core of our insanity as a species.

Post subject: Gold and Suboxone
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I have even seen references where Suboxone is RB's gold!

More info at this site about the implaint chip which is the topic of this thread:

Synonyms:

Post subject: Re: Ruffles Chips
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

boxer wrote:
Some fast math, Good numbers.

Where did you get such numbers from?

Is this the truth or a personal observation?

Did you take into account the death rate versus the birth rate in your calculations?

Are you certain that includes all the states , including illegal immigrants, etc?

Sounds a little far fetched to me.

I will take a stab. He googled the us population, got a result from a recent census and divided the number of people against the time remaining until the wacko micro chip implant date....

I think

Post subject: Topic micro chip
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:26 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

As this thread goes from one topic to another, we need to keep focus on the subject.

This wacky chip thang. "Let's do the chip, come on babaay...let's do the chip..." LOL :D

Mathmatics are great, and I see you point about how long it would take to actually impaint a chip in everyone.

Someone that posted an earlier reply said that they had already got their micro chip. So we don't really have enough statistics on how many others have got their micro chip.

I was wondering, as I originally asked in the beginning, did the chip you received contain information about suboxone?

Statistics can be found here:

Synonyms:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:35 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Wait someone here said they got a chip?

Who has chip?

o.O

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next