It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:13 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Plus there's the fact the same factory that makes America's RB pills has been packaging them in blister packs for countries outside America for over a decade!!!

Then they say they've looked into making blister packs for the tablets in America but couldn't find a viable way? Bullshit...

I'm just surprised they get away with it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

In terms of pure evil in the world, Next to the military industrial complex stands the pharmacutical industrial complex. In their selfishness destroying the world and making it common practice, and in some cases by manner of law, that these companies feed and yes even flourish on the blood, the pain,suffering and repression of the disenfranchised.
This being said, we live in the United States of America. What Reckitt Benckiser is doing is wrong on so many levels. They believe they can lie their way to market domination on the pain and suffering of the very people they claim to be trying to help. Their arguments for child safety hold no real meaning. They want and expect us to sit back and take it. Why? Because. Who will listen to drug addicts? Well, maybe no one. But, what people will listen to is good reason, and good reason is one thing I believe this company does not have. We need to get our story out there. Didn't I see a post about a reporter wanting to talk to people about Suboxone, and what our stories are. Let us tell him or her and then tell the world about R.B.'s greed and deceiptful intentions. What do we have to lose?
Being that I am a "newbie" to this forum, my intention is not to come off as some crazy activist or protester. Like probablly most of the people here, I am a person who is struggling with substance abuse and actually grateful that I found suboxone as a way to get my life back. A person who at times has had to take extreme; albeit legal measures, to be able to afford my prescription expenses. Its not to far fetched to say that the cost ; between the doctor visits and the medication its self is the one of the biggest obsticles to people being able to break the vicous life destroying cycle of opiate addiction, via suboxone.
For the record I have absolutely nothing against capitalism . It is the American way. But, when the laws meant to keep capitalism in check are mocked in such an arrogant manner, it eats at my core. That same core that said to me, you are not the drugs, and these drugs do not have to ruin your life, you can find a way out. That core that everyone has, that lets us know when something is right, and when something is wrong. What R.B. is doing is wrong.
Now...What am I going to do about it?

Thanks for listening.
Peace brothers and sisters,

B.