It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

[font=Arial Black] [/font] I was wondering if anyone knows if R.B. is definately going to take the tabs off the market. I read about the situation on Sept. 25, and understand about all the patent issues. My question is....Are they officially going to remove the tablets, beacause I was thinking of asking to switched back to them, but if it is true that they are discontinuing them it will be a waste of time for me to switch. Fro what understand, R.B. stated on Sept. 25 that they were discontiniuing them, and should be off of the market within 6 months, if not sooner depending on discussions with the FDA. Has anyone heard anything else, as far as them maybe changing their minds, and keeping them on the market ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:55 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Sorry but everything you stated is the most I know. I seriously doubt they will keep the tablets on the market since they are trying to get everyone off of them and on to the films. For them the production cost would be much higher for them to keep both and especially since RB is giving discounts to the ppl buying the strips.

To me it just wouldn't be logical for them to spend the money to keep making something that they're trying to demote it and sell less of. I believe they haven’t yet to give people an easier transition switching to the films. Also, I think that when companies make announcements like that it is a permanent decision. That is just my opinion and I seriously doubt them switching their mind. Sorry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:19 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

[font=Arial Black] [/font] Thanks Fireman, I was just curious as to what was going on. I agree with your opinion that when companies like R.B. make a decision like that, it is a permanent decision. If not they would look silly. I ran into an old friend last night, and mentioned it to him about the discontinuation, and he does not believe it will affect him. A clear case of denial on his part. I just wish that if they are taking them off the market, they would do it ASAP, because of all the people that feel that they won't be affected by it would understand that .... FILMS IT IS, FOR EVERYBODY !