It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Since I started taking suboxone 8-9 months ago ive noticed a few side effects that im not sure if they are side effects or somthing else.

Just like everyone else I get what I call "opiate dreams" I call them that because I use to have them alot when I took mt DOC, And to be honest I love the dreams. The first time I had a dream where I felt awake and could not move or screem scared the shit out of me, I thought I had overdosed and was dead. I kept screaming and trying to move. And other times I would have very real dreams. After I found out it was from the opiates I started to relax and enjoy them like a very good movie your the star of. Im not worried about my dreams, But I do have a few side effects that I am concerned about.

1: Jerking in my sleep or just before sleep. Sometimes I jerk uncontrolable. My legs, arms and even head will jerk real violently. sometimes to the point where I hit something like the headbord of my bed or my wife (poor girl) Anyone else have any jerking side effects? Ive talked to my doctor about it and she said I should take a OVC sleep aid before bed. It did not help when I did, and between the high dose of suboxone Im on and the sleep aid's I would get scared to take them. scared they would slow my breathing until death.

2: I have a very sharp pain in my left thigh, like someone stabing me with a knife. it comes on sudden and very painful. can last anywhere from 2mins to 2 hrs. Ive always thought it was my mide telling me Im in pain, when I realy wasent. Like how withdraws are always worse when you cant get anything, but the moment you do have something, you start feeling better before you took it.

3: crazy sleep hrs. sice I started treatment, my sleep has been all messed up. some days I wake at 7am, others I wake at 4pm wondering why I slep so long. anyone have issues such as that?

4:This is more then likley me just crazy. But anyone find that some suboxone dont work and some does?
Like Ive found if I get my script filled at wal-mart, they dont last as long as the one's from CVS. It seems like I need to take 2 walmart suboxone to 1 CVS suboxone. Anyone ever noticed anything like this?

thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Absolutely. Walmart drugs have never been as effective, IMO.