It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:31 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

The DEA has a watch list for certain drugs. Benzodiazepines & opiates are high on their list.

If I had $20,000 I would have the drugs flushed out of my system in 24 hrs or less. They sedate you & then give you a drug that literally pulls the drugs from your opiate receptors. It can be dangerous, but worth the risk in my opinion. Once you wake up. You have no withdraws at all. They also put a pellet in your abdomen I believe. It is a drug that makes you sick of you use. If you do use. It is easy to overdose though. It is like using the drug for the first time.

There is also s drug called ibugaine. I have heard stories of people taking it a few times & it also stops withdraws & even stops you from wanting the drug. You may say why isn't this all over. Well, the patent has expired & no money to be made. It is commonly used in other countries. No pharmaceutical company in the US will pay to get it through the FDA drug process. Then have other companies make the drug. The drug is made from bark of a tree in one place in Africa. Nature provides a antidote for any poison out there. You need to see a professional though. Cause it is a psychedelic & can be lethal if mixed with certain drugs. If you use suboxone. You must wait 30 days before taking it or it will kill you. It also costs thousands for the dose to get you off. Since it is hard to harvest & can only be found in one place. I find it sad that those who seek help have to worry about losing their 2nd amendment rights. No one starts taking pills & expect to become an addict. It happens
slowly and before you know it. You are trapped in a never ending cycle.