It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:47 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yea SUB you truly are def in a tough situation I’d say. TO have a probation officer give you the OK to take BENZOS for your anxiety Disorder and be told no by a drug counselor is just crazy man. I am sorry if I got this wrong but I think that’s how you said it. All you can do is keep a firm lip and fight through it is my best advice and hopefully soon something will change. What does she think of you wanting to switch to methadone?

Well so after calling clinics over the past few days almost every single methadone clinic in Buffalo has switched over to SUBOXONE. And the couple that are still doing methadone are either in the worst part of town or 25 minutes away, and as we all know GAS IS NOT CHEAP. So I am not sure of what I am going to do right now. But every nurse I did talk with told me with my situation my best bet would to find a private Methadone Dr so now I got to go on another hunt for help.

I sit here and ask myself all day long is this really worth it all this bullshit with SUBOXONE and I just say don’t take my dose 5 days of hell to be free from this devil of a drug might just be worth it. When I say this I don’t mean I want to relapse I mean JUST BE DRUG FREE AND DEAL WITH THE PAIN! I got to say I am sure a lot don’t like what I have to say lately about SUB but I this shit ruined my life and now that I want off of it i have no options! And the only options i do have all put me in a shitty situation because i will be in withdrawal no matter what i do if i want off. And SUBOXONE withdrawal is the worst WD i have ever dealt with and i have been in WDs with pretty much every single drug you can name over my years of drug use.

But i just want to say thankyou all for the support and help you gave me over the years but i got to take some time off from the forum because i really dont have anything good to say about suboxone any more. This drug has ruined my life in so many ways and the only emtions i can show are anger and i dont want to give people false hope this drug saved my life, helped me many ways. But after this pass year if you could only fell how i fell right now you would never touch this shit if you had a chance to do it all over. I will state this if i knew what i knew about suboxone now when i first inducted i would of never put myself in this hell its putting me through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:12 pm 
The clinics actualy switched over to suboxone and only dispense the sub and got rid of the methadone? Man that is crazy I was wondering if in the future all clinics are going to do some BS like that because sub is out and considered the new best thing for opiate addiction. I realy hope that isnt the case and frankly I dont see why anyone would go to a clinic for suboxone to begin with when you can just get it from regular doctor. I pretty much agree with everything you said about sub in that post but unfortunately I cant realy say much because I got a PM today by a mod threatening to ban me forever because Im saying that suboxone isnt working for me so I have to be dishonest on the forum and just say "yay Im doing awesome with suboxone" or else Im gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:53 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

People are only issued warnings for breaking the rules of the forum, NOT for disagreements and certainly not for saying they are not doing well.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4