It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

If anyone is looking for a suboxone doctor, I know of a caring doctor who will definitely work with you to treat you at a price that you're comfortable with. His rates are amazing compared to most NY doctors. His office is located in Long Island NY
Call (978) 913-8338 or email infinitymedicalcare@gmail.com for info.

Good luck to you. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:07 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I also know a great Sub Program, Stat Health in Deer Park. They exept most insurace plan, inc some Medacaid plans, such as United Health Care. If they take ur insurance u pay nothing exp for a copay if u have one. I have been enrolled in their Sub Program for over a year and I have not spent a penny out of pocket. Dr. Shallot and Lerman are both excellent doctors who truely want to help. All their staff are great and very helpfull and professional. I never felt judged being there. I recomend using the private pharmacy next store over(New Island Pharmacy),not the CVS. New Island will work with ur insurace and doc to get the subs approved.

Also, the environment of the clinic is astonishing. They have a big waiting room with very comfortable couch-like seats and a huge flatscreen TV. When they call you in your taken to a private room with ur own Cable TV w/ a remote. So u can watch whatever u want before the doc shortly comes in. At the Deer Park office where I go is usually a short wait. I've never wainted more then 20 min to b called.

There are also other Stat Health offices w/ Sub prog on L.I. If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at sgtaylor86@icloud.com I'd be more the happy to help.

Stat Health
1930 Deer Park Ave.
Deer Park, NY 11729
(631) 254-5900

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:18 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I forgot to mention NO appointments are needed. It's a walk in clinic. A sub doc is ALLWAYS their to serve u at ur convenience. They are open 7 days a week inc Sun. The times are on the website www.stathealthny.com