It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: SUBOXONE CRAVINGS???????
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:04 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi everyone. I'm new here to this forum, I wish I had found this a while ago. I need help because I cant seem to keep myself from wanting to use. I haven't relapsed since leaving detox...but im about a split second away from it yet im fighting it...don't know how much longer I can be strong like this.

My history...I went to detox in 2008 for oxy's and then when I came out went on suboxone. Been on it ever since up until 2 weeks ago. I just couldnt get off of it on my own...I tapered down to 2 mg and couldnt go less. I never realized everything suboxone did for me, I'll be honest It was a crutch for me. But now that im off of it and in no more physical withdrawal pain............now psychologically my mind is going crazy and i just cant seem to set my head strait. Since I left the detox place I have found out that my good childhood friend died of an overdose....then my husband says he's leaving me, i got scammed by something that I invested 500$ into (cuz im an idiot). Could these stressful things come at any more WORSE OF A TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm juggling everything. I want to go back on suboxone because I know that i personally perform better in my daily life with it. The other reason i want to go back onto suboxone is because I am absolutely just dying to get me some oxys or anything i can find. AND I DONT WANT TO DO THAT IM FIGHTING IT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE MY STRENGTH WILL HOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My reason for this post is just for some support right now....and I would love to know if anyone else has been through this and has some advice for me?? What can I do to stop this?? Will power is not enough i have tried everything...right now i guess i have will power because i still havent given in and its been like 3 days of feeling these cravings. Is it like really bad or stupid decision to go back on suboxone?? The news would kill my family thats for sure....I'm just lost I need some advice and support. Thank you everybody...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:15 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hello and welcome Singer.
You are going through alot right now. Just getting off of subs and "Bam" it all comes falling on ya. I would get bacK on subs. Not to relapse that is the most important. You are going through alot and im sure ur family rather u on subx then oxy's
good luck hang in there Glad u found this site lots of good people and good advise
mel