It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:43 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Q please to Dr Junig. Only 2 days ago I was diagnosed with DLB-Cell Non Hodgkin Lymphoma. I developed upper stomach nausea a couple of months back and wrongly assumed it was H Pylori or even thought it might of been my diet/and or suboxone sides. Then 3 weeks ago a lumpy bulge formed in my left cheek. Pet scan this Monday. I've been on Suboxone since about February this year, I commenced because I was taking excessive codeine/Tramadol to treat sacrum spasms/pain, it helped & currently on 8mg Sub per day.
So Dr, is Suboxone contraindicated during chemotherapy and possibly radiation therapy (if needed). Obviously I will be in professional medical hands during my treatment, I just though I'd get your opinion as an expert in suboxone. For example one question, should I be using the coming weeks to ween myself down to a minimal dose of Sub like 2mg per day. Any thoughts? Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 pm 

Dr. Junig doesn't always see every post on the forum, and most of us don't have the medical background to answer your post. Here is a link to Dr. Junig's Suboxone Talkzone. http://www.suboxonetalkzone.com/about/

My suggestion is that you use the "Contact Me" tab on that page to contact Dr. J. I think you'll have better results.

Amy