It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Good evening all,
Alright, I was just browsing through the site and reading over posts, just trying to get acquainted with the topics and people here. I came across a post that mentioned "the Patient Assistance Program that Reckitt-Benck offers". Apparently someone who meets specific requirements, and is of course non insured for prescriptions, may qualify to get 2 films a day for up to 10 months........for free????
Here's why I ask: My husband is in serious need of his own script! This program sounds almost too good to be true, but there was a response to the post I saw this on that suggested that all I needed to do was ask about it and someone would get back to me about how to go about getting into this miracle program???? :shock:
Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:53 pm 

In order to receive financial assistance in paying for suboxone, your doctor must apply to the Suboxone Patient Assistance Program. Only 3 patients per doctor can be on the program, which pays for your suboxone for a year. In order to be eligible for the program you must meet certain guidelines.

The next time you go to see your doctor, ask him or her if you can apply for the program. Here is a link with more information about the criteria you have to meet to be eligible:

http://www.patientassistance.com/profil ... kiser-314/

The only other assistance is a co-pay coupon for up to $50 per month. I believe you can use this coupon whether or not you have insurance. Here is a link to information about the coupon:

http://www.suboxone.com/patients/about_ ... copay.aspx

I hope this helps!

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I think they may have changed it since I was in that program...it used to be that they would give you 60/month for free, and they sent the meds directly to your doctor's office...and you picked them up from there. If you needed more, the doctor would write you an extra 15-30 strips...which isn't a drop in the bucket compared to paying for all 90 a month out of pocket.
I was on the pill-form then...this was before strips were introduced and came off the program after 10 months...I think it's a full 12 months now.

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.