It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I need help badly so anyone who's willing to give advise please do..I been on subs for about 4 years I tried coming off two years ago and after 2 months of horrible withdrawal and almost literally losing my mind I went back on.. About a year ago I started getting a pain in my left testicle. I went to the doc who is also my sub doc and got a ct scan and blood work. He said I had no problems but my testosterone was at 400 which isn't too good for a guy who's 27.. I also told him I did steroids ONCE when I was younger and asked if this caused this . He said he doubted it and it wasn't a big deal just take vitamins and some other bull. Now both my testicles hurt and I'm sure they have shrunk, also I have extreme fatigue and depression. I don't know if it is the sub that is doing this or what. I don't have insurance so it's hard to go get more work done I can barely afford my subs. People keep saying just come off the subs but to me that's a life ending choice as dramatic as it sounds. Also I am on about 1mg a day I tear tiny little pieces off of a 2mg strip a few times a day. I know my situation is a mess but Please any advice would be awesome

Post subject: Medical Problem
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 am 

joey,

You need to go back and get some tests done dude. Those symptoms don't sound very good and I'm sure you are quite worried by it. Have you asked your Sub Dr. if you can get in the Patient Assistance Program? It doesn't hurt to ask if you haven't done so already. If you can get in, maybe then you'll have enough money to find out what is going on with you. Apply for assistance any way you can. Make phone calls. Do whatever is necessary to get yourself treated. Jeeeesh, even thinking about your problem hurts me way down under.

Do whatever it takes joey. Just get them boys treated.

Rule