It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey all,

I really need some good advice please. I was on 8 mg of sub for 2 years tapered down to 4 mg before I jumped on June 10. Was in detox for 7 days and felt horrible. I know 4mg is a high dose to jump from but I thought I could do it... Couldn't. I made it 25 days..the severe w/d was over but I still have no energy and feel like my brain is so messed up that I can't even think straight and it's freakin me out. Today was 25 days off sub and I found 3 8mg films...here comes the part I need help with. I work construction and had to go back to work yesterday..felt like I was going to die at work all day.

Anyways, I ended up breakin down and taking about 4mg today after 25 days off! I hate myself for it and hope I didn't screw myself. I have 2 8mg films left and I'm looking for advice on how to taper..(someone with experience please) or if I just shouldn't take anymore at all...idk what to do!!!? I don't want to go thru this w/d again and I'm wondering if I should maybe wait like 2-3 days and not take any and then take like .5 or .25 just to get some things regulated in my brain or something...and do that for another week or 2? I read about people sayin they "tricked" their body during the taper so it was easier to come off and start feeling normal again?? I would also like to know if someone has done anything similar and if I'd be better off just throwing them out and not taking anymore at all?

If anyone can relate to my story/dosage or if you've been here before please give me some advice...I do not want to get back on subs I really want off for good but I need to get my mind and energy back so bad it's driving me crazy! ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!

Thank You!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Congrats on the 25 days dude, I hate to say it but it seems like the easiest thing to do is to just not take any more. But I know you feel like shit and I commend you for your efforts.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice on tapering but you've come this far and to put any sub back into your body might just draw this process out.

The reality here though is that you have to work, I get that that.

I think now would be a good time to start some vitamins. Check out EMpowerplus on truehope.com. Its a freakin mega all in one vitamin. That's what i'm gonna use when I get to where you're at.

Good luck man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:31 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I wanted to add this guys youtube channel for some encouragement.

www.youtube.com/user/realdealsituation/videos

He got off. You can too!