It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:22 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Taurus, I looked at the films I opened the past few days and I haven't noticed the dots anymore. Before, the film looked uneven with dots scattered randomly leaving some places empty making it look strange. For the past 6 I have opened I haven't noticed it nearly as much and I think on certain batches they are like you described and others, like recent ones don't have it.

StillProdigy, I was curious what the lot number is on the films that aren't broken. Also do they have a small blue box on the top of the wrapper on the side with the dotted lines? Just checking if there was a pattern on these or just random.

Post subject: broken subs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I have a box of 8mg. Subs and 2mg. subs. The 8mg. Suboxone films tend to be broken in a jagged fashion rather frequently. I am down to 3.5 mg of Suboxone. What I would recommend if you want to take a lower dose is use water, get a syringe ( no needle) and measure out 8ML of water that is filling a 1 CC syringe to the top line 1mL eight times. Drop in a 8mg suboxone film that is broken in a well sealed prescription bottle that does not leak, add 8 ML or CC (same thing) to the bottle cap and shake... you will have a solution that you can use knowing that 1mg is 1ML. If you are on a higher dosage then make the solution stronger, works great for me tapering off sub. Rachel Liss