It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:44 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Last edited by wannabfree on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:50 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

OMG...last night I took 1 mg Xanax to sleep...wasn't working then took half clonidine on top of a Sudafed. I was desperate and still only slept until 2AM. Took another Xanax and stayed awake (.50)I'm limited on the Xanax and supply is dwindling. I am scared. I know I will have slight WD with that as well. I got up at 6:30 to take my son to the bus and feel like a sweaty pig and as a matter of fact I am typing this from the throne...LOL... :mrgreen: Man...welp, day 5 it is. Go me. Going to a meeting with a fiend today at 11:30, trying to gather some energy and motivation. My body aches from laying around since Sunday. UGH. My skin feels like crust, dried out. I am still sneezing. Despite a small reprieve from Sudafed, still going strong. Have to muster energy to unload dishwasher and food shop...again. The monkeys in my ear..."take a crumb, you'll feel better" F you monkey!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:06 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

It just took every fiber of my being to catch up on house work...I hate this no energy crap. It really is a drag.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:18 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

MelissaCNA wrote:
It just took every fiber of my being to catch up on house work...I hate this no energy crap. It really is a drag.

Does it help knowing you're not the only one in this pathetic condition? ;) ..and I havent even made the jump yet.(0.25mg)..so that makes me feel scared
My last couple of days revolve around laying..laying..feeling like sh..., just waiting for gym time which relieves me of discomfort for a few hours and seems to get the endorphines going .. Ironic how I definitely am in the best physical condition of my life..yet feel like crap from this little devil crumbs I've been hooked on for almost a decade...keep going CNA you are very very very close..theat mourning when everything will feel different is too close now..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I hope so cuz I just pulled an 8 outta my wallet while looking for something. It's a struggle. My friend cant make meeting so we'll go tomorrow. I know if I just "take a little bit" it will set me back. FLUCK!! I got a lot to do and no motivation. Fuser...at least youre doing the gym! I haven't seen the inside of one since I started this shit. I used to go all the time. What the hell happened to me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

If you end up taking it..although I hope not since you've made it too far..at least dont take it to get high..meaning if you take more than 1mg you will effectively throw the last 4 days of feeling like shit down the drain... right back at the start..
Go outside. .make yourself sweat like a pig..and that will get the monkey out of your head..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Essentially what happened was I carried it around for a bit, looked at it, felt it, smelled it, contemplated the ups and downs, set back, regret etc, maybe I should "save" it just in case, all the shit that goes through your head...vs feeling great for a day and is it worth it...I called my GF who quit sub in Feb and I ended up crying and ultimately flushed it down the toilet with her on the phone supporting me and now its off my mind as I have NOTHING to fall back on. It was old and crumbly and I watched it dissolve in the toilet. Man...the thoughts and fighting that goes back and forth in your head is insane. I disposed of it though and didn't give in :) Going to a meeting tonight. Ending of day 5...yay me!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:54 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

YAY!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:57 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

The withdrawals last about 2 weeks right?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:41 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

DUNNO...I am on day 6 today WOOHOO and yesterday was out until midnight, no daytime naps!. It felt great to go to a meeting and get out and hang and laugh with my friend whom I haven't seen in so long but shes by my side 24-7. We're going to another meeting tonight. As soon as my eyes open the sneezing starts and stuffiness. My legs were calmer last night...energy not up to par but Im doing what I have to get done.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:20 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 6 and I finally took Immodium...man Its hitting with more force than before! I barely made it through a meeting. UGH! I feel like Im carrying around dead weight still.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Will not be taking Immodium again! It made me lightheaded and more TIRED! Im SICK OF BEING TIRED! On the upside, not peeing out my ass :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Moving into day 7...feel real bad. Dare I say worse then last 2 days? I am lightheaded, weak, feel like Im carting a 400lb body and now its 50 out and I have to go to my daughters soccer game. Chills are worse, still sneezing etc....Its wearing on me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:56 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Going into day 8. A full 7 days down. WOW. I still have the runs, sneezing like nuts, stuffy, feel better but no where near 100% I look at my yard and the pool and all the mess and what needs to be done and 0 energy to do it. I have like 3 Xanax left so Im freaking out a bit and thinking this is my last night of some sleep and now I have to get by without that and get over more withdrawals. Oh well, just gotta get through it. On the good side the lead suit is dissapearing. I wish I were more positive....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:24 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

DAY 9 OH YEAH OH YEAH!!! No Xanax either, took last of it last night OH SHIT OH SHIT. Nah...I'll be OK, total abstinence. I still sneeze my head off, lead suit is slipping away day by day, Im stuffed up but aside from body aches and sleeping 2-3 hours a night...IM OK! I do admit, Im scared to go back to work tomorrow and need to a lot today after laying around for nearly a week. I cant hack to look of my couch nor bed anymore. Im going to go to NA tonight as well. Just for today...Im doing it!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 10...guess my thread fizzled out. Oh well. Last night was the worst night yet, tossed and turned and got a half hour sleep. Paying the pauper for using a benzo to sleep in the early days. Going back to work tonight and Im scared...I feel out of my realm per say. Attending great meetings. Go me... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:13 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Your thread hasn't fizzled out Melissa, I'm still following right along with all the progress you're making each day! I'm glad you've found meetings that you like also, many people have found them to be the most important and helpful thing in the world after stopping suboxone. It's a tough and trying time right now, and you'll need all the support you can get.
Good luck at your new job tonight! You sound very strong and determined, I think you'll do great!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 12...3rd night with no sleep! Now I have sleep anxiety. I feel so foreign at my job...its soooo weird. I fully expected to crash last night but nope...fell asleep around 5AM for half hour. UGH. Anyway moving on,RLS is pretty much gone. I can relax in bed although I don't sleep. Im still sneezing and I cant wait to see how I feel after a good night sleep. Holding of on Trazadone script. Ive never taken it before and haven't picked it up. Any experiences??

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:36 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Melissa stay strong you are getting through the worst of it as we speak. Sleep was that last thing to return to normal for me and it is VERY taxing on your mind and body going night after night without sleeping. I remember around 2 weeks things started improving and by day 20 or so I could really see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sure things were not perfect still, but manageable. You have come this far there is no reason to turn back now!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks Tiki! I just cant wait until just walking, let alone work, food shopping, laundry etc...doesn't feel like I'm dragging around lead with me. I cant even walk how I did, weird huh? When I gotta get up, it takes a lot of encouragement from oneself. LOL. Day 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next