It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Street S.E.A.L plz help
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I Need to get my street S.E.A.L mojo back!! I cold Turkey a big pill abuse/oxy/narco/benzos/daily use for seven months.The Wds was bad!!was going nuts not sleeping,eating,anxiety,panic , and major depression which I never had before.My biggest issue was you so tired and still could not sleep with adrenaline rushes with anxiety every time I close my eyes.WTF is the adrenaline rushes from when you are so tired?
4 months of wds ended up going to the hospital,thought I was mentally ill any going mental!!Hospital said with all your issue gotta see a shrink,I also had my mom die and every older person in my life is sick.But I am OK with that just wanna help everyone.That's how I am.
NOW the shrink gives Serquil to try and sleep,it work for a few days maybe 3 hours sleep but didn't take away the adrenaline eyes closed rushes,So back to shrink I go/she gives me olanzapine also to take and cymbalta.I am like fuck I so don't wanna take anything but going have to try.Cold Turkey didn't work to well.
I end up going back to ER because the serquil and olanzapine didn't help my on going issues/and I couldn't pee.I didn't take the cymbalt.After the ER and still going nuts,its beeen 4 months,
I SELF Medicaid my self with subs,8mg daily for two weeks then 4-6 mg two weeks ,down to 4mg one week now.the subs stop some of my issue,but I am still have major depression and worried as hell that I am not getting better and want off of everything.
SO SEEN shrink today and suggested Remron antidepressant which might help depression and sleep,hydroxyzine which might help anxiety and clondine.My shrink agreed and gave me meds,she said she worked at a drug clinic before.I only have about 32 8mg subs.That's it..I go up and down taking meds..I so don't wanna take them but also so scared of getting this major withdraws..I been messed up for five months and I only feel alitte better..and every place I live in someone is sick and I need to help them soon.I am on leave from work which I have 17 years in.They don't allow u to be on subs...what game plane you guys suggest/any input is good....I am a broken street slug at this point...I so don't want this eyes closed adrenaline rushes..before I would party with pills a lot in a month,then take four five months off..never notice anywithdraws..this time caught me off guard..I lost 25 pounds and I always was in good shape...PAws is the worst.Thank you guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ok, so let me see if I have this straight....you quit opiates cold turkey and you're experiencing withdrawals still and doctors are giving you meds to try to counteract those symptoms. Then you say you're getting subs on your own and are tapering down on those as we speak. Do I have all this correct or did I misunderstand something?

When did you cold turkey the opiates and when did you start the suboxone? If you're having withdrawals right now - and it sounds like you are- then they are from tapering your sub dose too fast (in my opinion). Since you're still on opiates (sub), it's not from the cold turkey you previously did. And you can't really be suffering from PAWS if you're still on suboxone. PAWS is Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome and it happens once you've stopped ALL opiates.

I'll stop here because it's entirely possible that I've misunderstood your post. Maybe you could clarify for me?

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

antfebs wrote:
I Need to get my street S.E.A.L mojo back!! I cold Turkey a big pill abuse/oxy/narco/benzos/daily use for seven months.The Wds was bad!!was going nuts not sleeping,eating,anxiety,panic , and major depression which I never had before.My biggest issue was you so tired and still could not sleep with adrenaline rushes with anxiety every time I close my eyes.WTF is the adrenaline rushes from when you are so tired?
4 months of wds ended up going to the hospital,thought I was mentally ill any going mental!!Hospital said with all your issue gotta see a shrink,I also had my mom die and every older person in my life is sick.But I am OK with that just wanna help everyone.That's how I am.
NOW the shrink gives Serquil to try and sleep,it work for a few days maybe 3 hours sleep but didn't take away the adrenaline eyes closed rushes,So back to shrink I go/she gives me olanzapine also to take and cymbalta.I am like fuck I so don't wanna take anything but going have to try.Cold Turkey didn't work to well.
I end up going back to ER because the serquil and olanzapine didn't help my on going issues/and I couldn't pee.I didn't take the cymbalt.After the ER and still going nuts,its beeen 4 months,
I SELF Medicaid my self with subs,8mg daily for two weeks then 4-6 mg two weeks ,down to 4mg one week now.the subs stop some of my issue,but I am still have major depression and worried as hell that I am not getting better and want off of everything.
SO SEEN shrink today and suggested Remron antidepressant which might help depression and sleep,hydroxyzine which might help anxiety and clondine.My shrink agreed and gave me meds,she said she worked at a drug clinic before.I only have about 32 8mg subs.That's it..I go up and down taking meds..I so don't wanna take them but also so scared of getting this major withdraws..I been messed up for five months and I only feel alitte better..and every place I live in someone is sick and I need to help them soon.I am on leave from work which I have 17 years in.They don't allow u to be on subs...what game plane you guys suggest/any input is good....I am a broken street slug at this point...I so don't want this eyes closed adrenaline rushes..before I would party with pills a lot in a month,then take four five months off..never notice anywithdraws..this time caught me off guard..I lost 25 pounds and I always was in good shape...PAws is the worst.Thank you guys

WHY will your work not allow you to be on subs?? It is a valid medication for the disease of addiction to opiates just like it
you were taking insulin for diabetes. They would surely let you take your insulin. Perhaps you could get a letter from
your doctor stateing that you need this medication to survive...

And all this other medication the shrink is giving may not work....that is only my opinion..not a fact..and I am not doctor.

the the hydroxyzine is just vistaril...and does not help much...

The sub will help you the most. It will stop your withdrawal and also stop your cravings for drugs. It will make youfeel mormal and help you get your life back together where you can take care of the people you love...

Do you think you could find a sub dr. and go to him and get on the sub the right way...?? As long as you are taking 4mg. or above, you should be covered...but when you go below 4mg..thats when the problems start..

The clonidine is a good drug and i would take that one...and stay on the sub. That is what I would do.

I think that would make you feel better and better and stop these side effects you are having..again just my opinion..
sub has really helped me to feel better and not have cravings for drugs...

Whatever you do...I wish you the best and hope things work out for you. Please continue to write on the forum as other
people will write in their advice to you...we are here for you whatever you do...

Slipper

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

January cold Turkey-my wds lasted till May..i was abusing oxy 150-200mg/benzos 40-50mg/narcos 50mg daily for seven months.Took subs during May till now..I never stabilized because I was self medicating my self and taking at different times..Only the last week was doing 4mg in mornings...when I was on subs still was very depressed and no intrest in enjoyments..

I HAVE not taken a sub in 32 hours..wanna see how wds will be..So far not feeling different..didn't do any activities cuz I am scared..I been reading it gets bad day 4 ..I so hope my body and mind don't go back like in January..

There's no way I keep my job on subs..Plus I don't want to take a drug daily..never had to before ..I believe drugs got me messed up in the frist place..

Thanks guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Has anyone jumped off 4mg and not have to bad WDs?or bad wds?

I have a weak stomach-IBS-
When I start getting the shits,then I know subs getting out of system..Sry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:22 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Am I the only person on this whole forum who doesn't know WTH "street S.E.A.L." is??

I can not, for the life of me, figure it out.....a little help please. (I even google searched the damn phrase.....all I get is a bunch of stupid street names named SEAL....Grrrr!!) I feel so dumb. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:49 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

It can be one of two things.

When you get that compulsive urge to sing "Kiss From a Rose" walking down the street.
Or that random moment when you see a seal in the middle of the sidewalk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:57 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

i can't figure it out either:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:54 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Its like a navy seal...but from the streets..trying to get my mind strong

Its been two days with out subs..
So far the wds not notice able..but still very depressed
Stomach alitte turning..know not as tired like on subs..
Still waiting for wds to kick in..
Thanks guys for posts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:15 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

keep us updated antfebs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

antfebs - I've never heard of anyone jumping from 4mg and not experiencing any wd's. But maybe you will get lucky and you will not feel them too bad since you haven't been taking subs for too long. Let us know how you are feeling today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:54 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Today is day 3 no subs..feel the same as yesterday ..no wds that I noticed
WTF..stomach getting back to normal with the IBS..which sucks..
If I could beat this major depression then I be OK..
When I jumped off subs I been taking Remeron to sleep/could that be why I don't feel wds?
I am not active and just stay home because waiting for wds and very depressed..
The lost of interested started after I cold Turkey pills in January ..
Is the subs going to creep up on me..
I kind wanna take a little piece of sub so I could relax but I need to stop..I jumped off sub while being depressed..The Remeron I plan on taking maybe a week or so.will see..
What you guys think?
I Turkey abusing many pills before with no wds that I noticed..abuse was short one month..
The seven months abuse I felt ads for the grist time,now I am panicky of wds..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:58 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Seven months abuse I felt wds for the frist time..
Sty for the grammar and misspelling..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Ant, you say youre just sitting at home not doing much? You will probably want to at least engage your mind with something, I'd say try to get out for a while if possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:30 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

4 day
sleep is a issue..other then that i am ok
nothing like oxy combo wds for me
this fucken major lack of interest in things is killing me..
guys i should be feeling physical wds by now.
I think i am safe..i hope..
I am craving some oxy or narco just to feel good..
Depression is a bad thing..Never ever was i ever so depressed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:20 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I should be happy that so far i am not having major WDs..
I read so many people going threw bad wds from subs..
How long does anyone think subs be in my body?
5-6 weeks on sub,from 8mg to 4mg then jumped...
My body feels normal,Its just my mind is dragging on the bottom of the see..
I have alot of good friends and family,and still feel very depressed...
Been so depressed since i jumped off of pill combos..in January
Thanks guys...Its good to read what others are going threw..
I am thinking so much of just to take a little bit of sub to relax..
Craving make me think for me its all mental..