It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: my story
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

well i have been posting on here for a few weeks now and i havent really told my story. I figured since im bored and the old lady gone for the week training to be a prison officer ( already told her cant be seen with her in public with her uni on lol).

well were to begin, i guess my first expirence with drugs was when i was about 13 when me and 3 friends split a 12 pack lol still prob the best buzz of my life those 3 beers. i would reguraly drink once a week usually on the weekends from then on. then when i was 16 i tried weed for the first time and really enjoyed that no hangover could do it on school days and before school. well after highschool ended i was a regular smoker, smoked every day. Actually had no idea about other drugs or even had a desire to try any other drug i was kinda clueless lol. Just to give an example as a kid me and my cuz were really close well his mom and my mom were really close until my aunt came to live with us when i was 12 and my mom kinda kicked her out which was wrong of her cause she talked her into moving back to ohio from florida but thats another story. Anyway when i was 18 i started hangin out with him and needless to say it was kinda a big mistake although i love him and hes like my big brother and always looked up to him, he was always doin bad things as drugs getting in trouble with the law but when i started hanging with him he actually had his shit together for a moment. Well one day i was sittng in the car with him and he crushed up a vicdon and snorted it the excuse he gave me was he had a bad back and he couldnt swallow the pills. Well i didnt think nothing of it thought it was kinda strange but had no idea that he was abusing drugs. Well i met his baby momma who had crones diease and she was a big time drug addict one who would do any kind of drug ( now shes in a halfway house her P.O. found morphine in her system 2 weeks after havin her 3rd child and was shooting dope during the pregancy thank god nothing is wrong with the baby). Well she asked me if my cuz had anything and im like no he doesnt do drugs well she filled me in on the snorting pills thing. Even after knowing the person i looked up to did that i didnt really care and i was always kinda curious to what snorting a pill was like. Well i found out now at first i was jus kinda of a binger and never really did opiates on the daily. Probably cause i was expirementing with other drugs like coke shrooms X and some other stuff. Still even then i wasnt a daily user of hard drugs just maybe a few times a week doin vics percs oxy and other drugs. My first drug i did or i would say addicted to was coke i loved the rush and the speedy feeling. Well got clean from that at 19 and havent touched it since havent ever wanted to. Well after that little episode i went to being like i was just an occansional user of opiates. Then i got kicked out of my house cause me and my cuz started using H and when i was not living there i wasnt even a daily user of that i know it sounds weird but i wasnt i even IV the stuff. Well after getting kicked out of my house i moved in with him and since i was around it more i was using every day. Well after a month of using i lost my job and my mom showed me mercy and let me move back in. At the point shorlty before my 21 b-day i got clean totally clean. I think mainly bc i had no car it got in pounded 2 weeks before moving in with mom and no job i was kinda forced to get clean noteing that i got all my drugs in the next town over about 5 miles away were my cuz lived. Well i got clean for a year and some odd months i was working out on the bowflex and eating right and actually lost 40lbs. But i was really lonely cause i didnt really go do anything for that period of time cause i knew i had to distance myself from that crowd cause i would b back doing the same shit. Well i had got a job and my gma basically let me have her car for the time cause she didnt really leave the house. Well i was doin good for a few months with a job ans havin a car kinda kept to myself at work. Well i made a friend at work and we would hang with his bro and usually in late fall i get bronchutus (dont know if i spelled that right). I got tired of the coughing and not being able to sleep at nite well i asked my new buddy if he could get any vics cause i knew it would supress my cough remember i have no health insurance to c a dr. Well that were it began and after the first time remembering how good it made me feel and even make work fun lol. Well i soon started getting alot of people i work with pills there were alot of them and didnt even know it the first few months i worked there. well i started gettin everybody pills cause they were cheaper in my town for some reason along with gettin my own i would be able to support my habbit. Its been like that at almost every job i have had i was the guy who could get stuff which made me quite popular with the ladies who did drugs for some reason they were always the pretter ones 2 lol. Well needless to say i was gettin alot of people pills and the manger started to notice somethin goin on and well i got fired. Depressed from getting fired i turned to herion. I really liked that job to. Well i had started IV agian and at first i was doing everything to get it like stealing from my mom and grandmother and later from my gf i am currently with now. God i cant believe i did that i had never stole to get drugs before but then agian i had never really been dope sick before either. Well this went on for about a year when i finally got a good connect from a big city were dope was cheap ten a bag i could sell it in my area for 25. Well once that started my tolernce went sky high to doin 5 to ten bags a day. I had to lie to my gf cause she worked in the mouring so i had to make my trips which were an hour away to get the stuff. I had to lie about how i was out looking for a job and i had to lie about the marks on my arm which she is pretty drug nieve cause she had never really done any drugs. I cant believe she didnt call me out on it i think she knew i was using but she didnt know how to approach it and shes smart enough to know i was addicted and that i needed help to stop, cause she really could have left me and kicked me out at any time. Well eventually she found my hiding spot were i put my rigs and spoons, and she called me on it. Well we talked about it and i was kinda glad she found out cause i didnt have to live a double life anymore. Well after that i knew another cuz of mine who was addicted to herion got off it using subs and well i looked up and called dr and belive me it was hard as hell to find a dr that was taking new paients and was reasonably priced but eventually found one and talked to my mother who basically knew i was on H. Suprisingly she wanted to do whatever it was to help and here i am 2 weeks later clean and hopefully it stays that way even after the subs cause i know on these things i wont screw up. Suboxone is such a amazing drug it should be cheaper though cause if not for my mom i would not be able to afford these things and would be doing drugs. I jus hope after im done with the subs i can stay clean that will b the real challenge. Well thats it hope i told the story well cause i kinda suck at writing hopefully with starting college tom i can get better with the writing lol

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Sounds like you are worn out from this disease. I'm glad that you have found Suboxon and that you have someone supportive to help pay for it. Wish you all the luck in the world kicking this thing in the ass!