It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:08 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So I'm on my 12th day off subs . I feel 200% normal .ive been feeling normal or close to normal basically after my 3rd day. If I knew it would be this easy I would have stopped much long ago. I can't imagine having extended my taper to anything lower than .25 a day as I was taking .125 twice a day. Now subs and opiates feel like a lifetime ago. I sleep about 7 hours a night wake up fresh and energetic . I no longer have to worry about when my subs would finish or scoring another hit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:15 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Django,

I'm glad you are feeling so good! It's always interesting to me to see the different ways that people react to a taper and jump. It would be AWESOME if everyone had the same experience as you!

Good job!

Q

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:17 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Wow, I am on about .25 per day split in 2 doses. going to jump off on November 20th, problem is I am also 3 months post valium w/d (I was taking 2.5 mg to sleep for 2 years). I am waiting because that in itself was no easy cakewalk, and I am still not right... How old are you, that also makes a difference, I am 59 thanks, if you get this

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:15 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hey angel,
The first time I came off subs I tapered very low and stopped with no withdrawal at all. I did have discomfort during the taper, but I was in control of it because I could take a sliver of a piece if I needed to. I stopped when I simply didn't feel like I needed to dose anymore. I believe I got down to a very small piece, like .03mg per day. Take it very slow if you want to avoid withdrawal. Also, try to take one dose a day instead of two. It'll train your body to need it less often. Good luck! If you need more advice just ask.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:59 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

angelseven wrote:
Wow, I am on about .25 per day split in 2 doses. going to jump off on November 20th, problem is I am also 3 months post valium w/d (I was taking 2.5 mg to sleep for 2 years). I am waiting because that in itself was no easy cakewalk, and I am still not right... How old are you, that also makes a difference, I am 59 thanks, if you get this

angelseven, I have the same issue ass you with the benzos. But its been like 5-6 years on clonazepam 2mg. I am trying to get over the taper before I deal with that issue. Just got to a place where I really don't like any pills. I broke my foot last week and I refused any medications. Just plain feed up with it all in that respect. what kind off withdrawal did that propose. I am trying to stabilize at 1mg right now. I am trying to split my dose so the nights and mornings are not as bad.

Django3000 great job on your hard work. I am not as fortunate as you, I know this bupe has a long half life but I feel it wearing off in like 8 hours. Kinda sucks but we are all different and will pass through this as such. I rarely can eat dinner do to gut stricken pains and that's been going on for months now 45 lbs and counting. I do have good and bad days so some I can eat at night.
well I hope you do well keep us posted.