It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey Mel, I did'nt see where Kathleend, stated she was even taking SUB, or any drug for that matter.
I feel this is more a case of "evil is in the eye of the beholder",
Is the thread helpfull for me? NO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:00 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

hatmaker510 wrote:
Now wait one minute, Kathleend, where did someone bash your christian faith?

:lol:

I think we're on the same page hat.

Post subject: No worries
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:00 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Mel, thank you for your kindness. No matter what others think. My story is different, not shared here because of this hatred towards me. I am on a wrong site. Thank you again for kindness.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:36 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Nobody hates you, Kathleen. It's just that you come in here and make a thread ranting about Suboxone being evil like someone in a loony bin. We know people can have bad experiences with sub...but not everyone does. I'm sorry you did. But you don't need to get on a soapbox and tell the whole world to "STOP SUBOXONE!!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

YW, Cathy
I know we all have bad days and at time take our anger places that it should not be. Not knowing your story I can see that somewhere it went wrong for you. Some of us are so thankful to suboxone for getting us out of active addiction and to a place where we can heal and think clearly. Not saying getting off will not be hard or a easy way out.
I don't believe your at the wrong site I believe you introduced yourself in a way that caused alot of anger for a drug that most of us are thankful for.
You will not get a Happy Welcome when you demand that people do what you tell them to do, I hope you decide to tell your story and we can all try to understand where your coming from. THIS IS NOT A BULLY SITE.
Knowing how many people were saved with this drug from terrible active addition I'm sure there are a few that have not had a Wonderful experience with in.
It is like any drug I'm sure it is not for everybody.
Your welcome and I hope things get better, I know you are a good soul from reading your PM.
Mel :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

It seems to me your the one full of anger and hatred towards what, an evil pill? You insulted almost everyone here with your initial post and then expect that you are going to be treated with sympathy. If you want to be treated with respect then you must show respect to others. Your assumption that you know what's best for everyone and demanding we all stop sub and telling us it's evil is not respectful.

Furthermore you never once asked for help or support, you simply bashed sub, insulted us and are now playing the victim. Then you post false accusations, when did anyone bash your Christian faith? You still haven't answered that question. Just because you jumped off at a high dose and experienced misery doesn't give you the right to bring that anger here and tell other adults what to do. Honestly I don't understand how you can be surprised at the reaction you got, what did you think members of a sub support forum were gonna say, "your right Kathleen, I now see this medication is evil, I am still an addict and am gonna stop immediately"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:40 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm going to lock this thread. It's not really useful for anyone.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2