It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:04 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi everyone. I'm starting Suboxone on Thursday, I'm alittle scared. I did this on my own. I have been taking Vicodins for over 3 yrs, 10mg, 6-8 pills a day. No one knows I was ever doing this, not even my long term boyfriend who is against anything mind altering. I got tired of running out of pills and going through withdrawals. I called a local doctor and they had said that I need to be withdrawing when I come in. Wow! When I withdrawal I can not function! I will have to take my kids to school and drive out there while feeling like death. I'm guessing it will be worth it in the long run, but how do I keep this from my bf when he likes to go out for a few drinks sometimes and I won't be able to drink on subs. Not that i care, not a big drinker but I do enjoy going out n I just don't know what to tell him. My head is spinning with all the pros and cons right now I don't even know what else to say. But I do thank you for your time and fir this forum. I will be checking back to let everyone know how it went and I will enjoy being a member of this very helpful forum :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hi RedVelvet, Love the screen name! I am guessing it is a reference to Red Velvet cake? LOL, I love baking...right up my alley! Anyway, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will feel much better when your induction is over. I know the days leading up to it are awful with the anxiety and worry about what it will be like to be on the new medicine, meeting a new doctor, telling someone about your addiction with complete honesty, possibly for the first time, and the worst of it is the withdrawal the day before. Unfortunately this is a necessary evil. You have to be in mild to moderate withdrawal to keep you from having precipitated withdrawal. Trust me, you DONT want that to happen! That morning you will be feeling terrible, but you will be okay. Get up, take a shower, wear comfy clothing, if your doctor said you could eat something than it would be a good idea to have something light in your stomach, if not then you can get something afterward. My doctor made me come in fasting so he could do blood work, but he had me bring a sandwich with me so I could eat during my induction, in case the subs made me feel sick. Anyway, just get going, make yourself do it. It isn't as bad as it seems, you go into it knowing you will feel better within an hour of your induction. And you honestly will feel better...no more withdrawal. It goes away very quickly, even with just the minimum dose.

Okay, so the next thing you mentioned was your boyfriend. That is a tough situation to be in, doing this without your significant other to support you. I have experience with it both ways. My mom is on suboxone and she chose not to tell her husband about it. He did not know about her addiction and he does not know about her treatment. It has worked for her, but I feel like it could be alot easier for her if she didn't have to hide everything. My husband did not know about my addiction, (like you I was taking hydrocodone, (or percocet whenever I could get it) 7.5 or 10mg anywhere from 10 - 15 pills per day usually) But I did chose to tell him about my problem and asked for his support to get clean. He has been great about it, yes there were some difficult moments, but overall I am so glad I told him. This is not an easy problem to deal with by yourself. You need to have someone to support you through it. Suboxone is a wonderful drug, it has helped me get off hydrocodone. Completely stopped my withdrawal symptoms and helps with cravings. But it isn't a magic pill, you will have times that you need support. It doesn't have to be him, but you need someone. What do you tell him when you are going through withdrawals? Your sick? That was always my excuse...Just consider these things, it might not be as bad to come clean with him as you think. It would be a great first step in your recovery. Anyway, enough about that. I know that as addicts we get used to hiding things, covering things up, and lying about things. It's almost second nature to us. So I have no doubt if you want to hide it from him you can pull it off. As for going out drinking with the suboxone...where did you hear that you could not drink while taking them? I have never been told that before. My doctor and my moms doctor both said it was fine. And I know I have read things about other people drinking while taking suboxone. I don't remember reading anything about it in the paperwork from the subs either. I think you will be fine with that...you can ask your doctor and pharmacist to be sure though, don't just take my word for it please...I am definitely not a doctor! You probably wouldn't want to drink a ton though, there are some resperatory depression issues with suboxone when mixed with alcohol or benzos or other things like this. Just be careful.

As far as being on subs though, you mentioned you were weighing the pros and cons. That is a good thing to do when you are making decisions to start any medication. I have been taking the subs for 3 weeks now, so take what I'm saying at face value, I am not a long time user. To me being off the hydro's, off the percocets, is worth any trouble I have had or will have with suboxone. I have had a couple minor side effects from the meds which seem to have pretty much gone away after the first week and a half of treatment. It is a little bit of a hassle to jump through all the hoops the doctor wants us to jump through and can be costly to stay in treatment and get your medicine depending upon your doctor and the insurance situation you might have. As I said before Suboxone is not a magic pill that is going to make us never want to take another opiate ever again in our entire lives...but it gives us a GREAT shot at sobriety and gives us a little sense of normalcy for the first time in years. It lets you live a normal, good life without fear of withdrawal and the chasing of drugs to take up every minute of your day. Gives you time to work on your skills you will need to be sober without suboxone. Which is, after all, what we are striving for. I think it is the only way I would have been able to give up my pills, unless someone had locked me up in a little room and I had no access to them at all. And that would have pissed me off so bad when I got out I have no doubt I would have gone right back to my habit.

Sorry, didn't mean to make this so long. I seem to very long winded today for some reason. LOL. Hope this answered some of your questions. Let me know if you need anything else. Good luck with your induction. I look forward to hearing from you afterward to see how much better you feel on Thursday. How exciting! You are about to start your new life!!!! You are going to do great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks so much for your reply and for all your advice! Yes the name does kinda have to do with red velvet cake, a year ago i dyed my hair a dark auburn color and everyone said it looked like red velvet cake lol. So I adopted that as my nickname and screen names lol. Everything you said was very helpful. Withdrawals just really scare me, especially when I have to drive my kids around to school. I just can not wait til it's over and at least it is in the morning. I'm just so tired of running out of pills early and lying about being sick. It got to the point that my boy friend wanted me to go get tests done because I was "sick" every month, yikes. But I will come back here after my appointment to tell how I did and how I'm doing. I know it's gonna be hard since there were so many things I depended on those damn pills for. Energy to clean, they made me more social, creative, etc. I do have one person that knows, my best friend, so I do have her support, especially since she deals with her heroin addicted brother. But hiding from my boyfriend, I'm sure I can pull it off. Thanks again for your support and advice. I will post again on Thursday!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:19 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I am in the same boat as you. I hid my addiction for years, when I finally came out to my husband and family, it was the most freeing thing I could have done, and they did not react as bad as I thought they would, in fact, they immediately starting offering support. I am also starting Suboxone on Thurs, the anticipation is killing me. I was wondering how long before your appt on thurs do you plan on taking your last pill. They told me 24 hrs, but I was worried that that was not enough time. I am paranoid about precipitated withdrawal. My appt is Thurs at 3pm, I was thinking noon on Wed for my last pill, but I'm not sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hi and welcome. I started subs in mid jan after almost a tear use of percocet . i went from 5mg to perc10 and i was taking like 8-12 pills of the perc 10s a day i have a young son and i wanted to get clean for him before it got any worse. I live with my sons father so he knew i took percocet for my back, what he didnt know was the fact that i started abusing them and taking way too much and running short on scripts all the time...finally i went through a terrible withdrawl and decided to tell him i needed help. he was actually relieved and happy i decided to be honest and up front and do what i needed to do to get clean for myself my son . For me getting on subs was the best choice. i did have some side effects at first but i was in such bad w/d when i took it i felt sooo much better. and the side effects (if u even get any) do subside and aren't usually unbearable It is a big commitment.. meaning limited drinking and no other drugs ( for me there wasn't that issue, i had stopped partying or anything when i got pregnant and never really wanted to drink after having my son) The choose of course is yours to tell him or not. I think being honest you can't go wrong though, he may be shocked but if he loves you i think he will stick around and help you with your recovery,, if it's too much to handle try to understand it , and focus on getting better for yourself and your kids. as far as pro s and cons, nothing is more important than getting off pills. Sub in my case made it able for me to do that and not be so sick that i had to have my mom or boyfriend watch my son while i went through withdrawl. i will never let that happen again. that's why i was honest to my mom and to him so i couldn't ever back peddle into using pills again, without them ever knowing there was a problem...Goodluck and keep us posted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:53 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you all so much, you are all very helpful! Snuggles please let me know how it goes for you, I will do the same since we seem to be doing this together (at the same time) my appointment is 9:00am (thank god). As far as how long to withdrawal, they told me 24hrs. Honestly that is too long for me! I withdrawal quickly so I think tomorrow I will take me last pill around lunch, I think. I'm just scared to let myself go through the pain. A part of me wants to blow off the doctor and keep taking my pills. I know I will regret it. I will most likely go, just afraid to drive my kids in that condition, I have no one to help since my mother is in Florida this week. I might tell her when she comes back. Not sure about the bf though. He totally bashes people that get addicted to things, he angers easily and gets really mentally abusive. So I may just wait it out. But thanks again and please let me know how it goes for you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I dont know why doctors say you have to wait a certain number of hours before you can take the suboxone.. there is no set number of hours.. you just gotta be in mild to moderate withdrawals.. You know your body better then anyone else and you know how long it will take you to start withdrawing.. thats how long you gotta wait. I got in to see the doctor an hour after I called for an appt. What made me call was that I woke up that morning and sniffed a perk 10, I hadnt done anything since the night before so I was of course starting to withdrawal when I woke up, anyway I sniffed the perk 10 and was still feeling withdrawals so I realized 1 perk 10 wasnt enough anymore cuz of my tolerance and said enough is enough, I called my doctor who I knew prescribed Sub and he saw me an hour later, so basically I started Sub an hour and a half after I sniffed a pill and I was fine, felt great afterwards actually. Time doesnt matter, withdrawals do, so if you know that you can take a pill right b4 bed and wake up in the morning starting withdrawal if you dont take something then you can take your last pill right before bed, as long as youre starting to withdrawal when you get to the doc. BTW I have drank on sub b4 and it didnt effect anything. Good Luck and I really hope you start the sub, it will be the best thing you ever did for yourself.

*Battles are fought everyday, some you win & some you lose..Addiction is a war & every second you're still alive you're winning that war..*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

RedVelvet wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm starting Suboxone on Thursday, I'm alittle scared. I did this on my own. I have been taking Vicodins for over 3 yrs, 10mg, 6-8 pills a day. No one knows I was ever doing this, not even my long term boyfriend who is against anything mind altering. I got tired of running out of pills and going through withdrawals. I called a local doctor and they had said that I need to be withdrawing when I come in. Wow! When I withdrawal I can not function! I will have to take my kids to school and drive out there while feeling like death. I'm guessing it will be worth it in the long run, but how do I keep this from my bf when he likes to go out for a few drinks sometimes and I won't be able to drink on subs. Not that i care, not a big drinker but I do enjoy going out n I just don't know what to tell him. My head is spinning with all the pros and cons right now I don't even know what else to say. But I do thank you for your time and fir this forum. I will be checking back to let everyone know how it went and I will enjoy being a member of this very helpful forum :)

DEAR RED VELVET,

Welcome to the forum. I can certainly undersand your anxiety about seeing your sub. doctor. I was on hydrocodone for 29 years taking up to 20 a day..telling no one..you can imagine all the things I did. But my sub dr. only said I had to
wait 12 hours before taking the sub...i think hydrocodone is a milder drug than maybe oxys or heroin or methadone, so your chance for precp. withdrawal are small. I know this...as soon as I put that pill under my tongue in his office..in 10 or 20 minutes I began to feel like a new person..normal...and the first time I felt a high from the sub. That was the only time I have ever felt high from it. The great thing is..I have no desire to take my drugs anymore..don't even think about it..and taking my drugs was all I thought about before...and how and where I was going to get enough...never having enough!!

I take subutex 8mg. and I feel great...been on it for 2 years...and am in no hurry to get off..I would just be back out there doing my drugs..I need more time to work on me and my behavior...As long as you don't drink a lot you can have a drink
now and then. My advice to you is to do this. It will be the best thing you will ever do for yourself. You will be free for the first time in a long time and you will feel good..not high, but good. You will feel normal like when you were a child before you ever started abusing pills. The withdrawal you have before your visit will not be bad...because you know that in just a little while you will be taking something that will stop it. Just pretend you are driving to get your drugs...I am sure you have felt bad when trying to get more drugs but nothing would stop you from going to get them then.

As far as your bf is concerned, I would take that slow , especially after the issues you said he has...he might not be so supportive..it is hard being in this alone...and maybe after you get to feeling good in recovery , then you might want to tell him...anyway that is up to you. Thursday will be a great day for you..sure you can drive your kids to school..you can do anything..we are smarter than those "earth people" out there.lol

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Slipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Going by the COWS (clinical opiate wd scale) is the safest way to avoid precipitated wd. Sodone (Amanda) is right, it's not really about how long you've been off of pain meds, it's how bad your wd is and you do NOT have to be barfing your guts out and crappin' all over yourself before you start Suboxone. Mild to moderate wd is all that's required.

Here's a link to the COWS scale, the second page explains precipitated wd and how it happens, the first page allows you to "score" the severity of your wd and your score will let you know if you're ready to start Suboxone.

http://www.naabt.org/documents/cows_ind ... _sheet.pdf

BTW, I'd say that 90% of us were nervous as hell before we started Suboxone, I know I was, it's completely normal to be nervous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank all of you very much! I have been reading posts in here for over a week now and saw all of you give great advice to others and was very happy to see you same wonderful people giving me very helpful advice that now I feel less nervous. Romeo, I checked the cows scale and I know (based on my past withdrawals) that if I take my last one in the late afternoon I will be where I need to be by my 9am appointment. I'm used to rolling out of bed and popping a Vic, without even thinking about it. I get up at 6:30 every morning, so yes, by nine it will be over twelve hours and I will be ready. I never did get vomiting or anything like that. I just can't function, moody, stomach cramps, chills and diarrhea. I just hope that I'm not noticeable to my daughters preschool teachers in the morning, but from there I'm headed right to the doc. What I am most nervous about is all the things I always felt I needed to take a pill before or after doing. If that don't phase me anymore I will be in heaven. I have been layed off from my job for a year now, due to excessive calling off, yep because I was withdrawing. I've been afraid to get another job because I know I run out of pills before my next script and have to call off when I withdrawal. I need to do this for my future, and kids future. I'm almost 40 yrs old and it's time to stop thinking I need vics to function in life. All this because I hurt my back in 2009 and the pain doctors just keep supplying me after 3yrs! And they don't help u get off! If they think u are addicted they kick u out of the program, so I ofcoarse never let them know I ran out early. It's craziness that needs to end. I think I'm more worried about my boyfriend wondering why I'm not drinking much when we go out, I can honestly have fun at a bar drinking soda, but he always hates when I'm not drunk with him. But my best friend already plans on telling the bartender (who we know) to give me plain coke when asking for vodka and coke. Hopefully I can pull it off long enough until I get through this nightmare! Thanks again! And sorry I rambled on :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

When I got on Suboxone, I waited 24 hours and I was in pretty rough shape. My wife had to drive me to my appointment. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't wait 24 hours again, I'd go by the COWS scale and like you, I'd probably be ready around the 12 hour mark. We've had several members here who have inducted around the 12 hour mark and they did fine, of course, they used the COWS scale to judge their wd before induction.

You mentioned you're 40 years old, I started Suboxone at 39 years old, it's never too late to clean up! Suboxone helped me put enough distance from my active addiction to finally get my head screwed on straight (mostly!! lol).

Good luck with your appointment!

BTW, don't apologize for rambling, that's part of what this forum is here for, so, ramble away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thank you Romeo, you truly helped. This forum as well helped me make my decision.

Slipper, your story very much helped knowing you did the same drug I did for much, much longer and more pills a day than me. I know I can stop being dependent on these things from running my life. Planning vacations for when I know I will have them, before I go anywhere, after I eat, first thing in the morning. I will be posting here tomorrow after I get home to let you's know how It went!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hey RedVelvet, I'm glad you are feeling better and more confident about your decision. You are going to do fine, we have all had to endure that few hours of withdrawal to get to our suboxone....it is possible and you can do it! I totally agree with everyone else saying it doesn't have to be 24 hours, I'm sorry if I gave that impression in my post, if you notice all I said was you had to be in mild to moderate withdrawal before starting. Next time I will make sure that point comes across more clearly. I look forward to hearing from you on Thursday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

It is 8:30pm Wed night and I took my last dose of Tramadol at noon. My appt isn't until 3pm tomorrow, that feels like a year away at this point. I am just starting to have the first of that uneasy, "Hey where are my meds" feeling, I am beginning to get worried about sleep tonight. Thank God my mother is working from home tomorrow and agreed to watch my kids for me, who are on spring break, that was my biggest concern.

I don't think I have ever been this terrified when it comes to my addiction, and I have been hospitalized! I feel like this is a leap of faith with lots to gain and lots to lose. My head is filled with lots of what if's: What if I get precipitated withdrawal? What if going from Tramadol to Suboxone is a step backwards toward recovery, and What if it is not what I hope it will be, and that is my ticket out of this mess.

I just started a new job right before I signed up for treatment, I showed up for a week then quit "for personal reasons". Now I am out of work to work on my recovery, meanwhile the bills are pileing up and now clinic bills to boot. I have so much pressure on me from my family, worrying about my children, and now financial concerns, I hope it doesn't affect my resolve to stay off the meds.

I am also worried about being on Suboxone long term. I was hoping to only be on the Suboxone for 6 weeks, so I don't get too dependant and can easily taper off, am I being naive on that? I don't want to start a new job before this is out of my system <sigh> more pressure.....

So at this point I need to get through the next 18 hours and then flip the Suboxone coin. I know I can do it, I'm just worried about the pain of the process.

One final question- does the clinic give you your first dose of Suboxone, or do they send you to pharmacy? It will be hard enough to drag myself to the clinic 30 minutes away, much less go to the pharm and wait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Snuggles, I have all the same what ifs that you do. I took my last Vic at 6:30pm and I go at 9am. I'm freaking out right now and want to take a Vic so bad. I now have to wake up my kids and get them ready for school and drive them there, my son at 8, daughter at 9 then right to the doc. I hope I can function. I'm feeling shaky, cold, and my stomach hurts. But I have to! So do you, we can do this. It's gonna break my bank account, but I have to cuz I know the doc wills soon cut me off and then I will be in withdrawal even longer, at least I slept through most, that's a plus. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So it is almost 10am, I have 5 hours to go and I am truely doubting myself. I was able to sleep through the night with two tylenol pms- that is a blessing. This morning I woke up worried that I would not be in enough withdrawal for the induction today, HA! My biggest symptom is just mere panic. My heart is pounding, I feel like I need to run, but I have no energy to move. The yawning, chills, gooseflesh, and now diarrhea have started as well. I think I am psyching myself out, it really is the mental stuff that is making me want to grab a pill. AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

RedVelvet- I am sending positive thoughts your way and hoping that as we speak you have relief! Anxious to hear how it's going!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I just got hone a little bit ago. My doc did not give me a sub there just a script, but some docs do. But I had to go in withdrawal so he could rate me on the cows scale, I was a 19. I yet had to go to target to get it filled, but now I just took it, it just finished dissolving. Starting to feel better. Energy kicked me in the ass and I jumped out of the chair! Lol. You are fine snuggles, you went longer than I did. I went 15hrs since my last pill. It's not the time, it's how quickly you withdrawal. I hope I did it right. I'm used to taking vics to wake me up and now I still feel tired so I hope this won't be a downfall for me, wanting something to pick me up. But I feel ok right now, hasn't been that long yet. When I put under my tongue it stuck where it fell, I couldn't move it, but I think it was good since half of it was on the vein.

Snuggles- best of luck to you! Hang in there, we can do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:55 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Congrats Red Velvet and (soon to be) Snuggles!! You'll be good to go.. You won't crave pills any more-not even when you do things that you normally would associate using with.. You might think about it- actually, you probably will think about it, but that's different from craving... That won't bother you and before you know it you're thinking will turn to "it's nice not to need a pill to do that".. You're on the road to recovery- suboxone is just one of the tools you'll use along that road.. Feels pretty darn good doesn't it? You should be proud right now...

On the topic of precipitated withdrawal I wonder if anyone here has experienced it.. I did- twice actually.. It was very powerful, and quite painful.. But once it's over , it's over.. You actually feel better, as opposed to regular withdrawal that NEVER ends.. Withdrawals of any kind SUCK- we can all agree on that, but for me the PWD was easier- I knew once I was done being violently ill I was going to feel better.. I wonder if PWD is different for everyone? For me it was over and I felt ok within a couple hours- does it last much longer for some? Another thread I guess..

Anyway, congrats- I'm happy for you (and snuggles) and proud of you.. I agree with the poster that said take the boyfriend issue slow.. Deal with it when you're comfortable in your recovery..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:39 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Snuggles - It sounds to me like you are already in enough wd to take the sub, so you don't need to worry about pw. You will feel better within 10 minutes of taking it...that's the main thought that helped me get through the withdrawal before induction.

RedVelvet - I was doing the same thing as you...9 or 10 Norco (10mg hydrocone) per day every day for 2 years. I have been on sub for almost 3 months now and it's the best thing I've done in a loooong time! It has some side effects, but nothing that has made me regret being on it.

How are you feeling now after taking your first dose? I was high as a kite the first day! I took 8mg at dr office and was feeling grrrrreeeeat within a couple hours. 8mg was too much for me for my very first day. Then I took more that night, because that's what the dr told me to do. I quickly learned that I don't need that much sub! I only took 6mg my 2nd day and haven't needed more than that since.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Thanks nogroovin! It's been it's two hours since I took my first sub and I am feeling wonderful! I have energy to do stuff and I have an ear to ear smile! Normally I would be on the couch curled in a ball under a blanket if I had no vics. Lol. I'm wondering if some of these things I have are normal, extreme dry mouth, like really really dry. A little anxiety and lightheaded. It's not real bad but I wanna make sure it will be ok. I will call my doc, he told me to so I can tell him how I feel. He is a very nice n jolly man. I do worry about thise things I always needed a pill for. I always took on after I ate anything because when I ate it felt like my Vic affects went away plus I didn't get the after eating tiredness then. So now I'm afraid if I eat I won't feel good anymore, maybe that's why I'm lightheaded.
As far as my bf goes, no, I will not tell him. He looks down on people that have addictions and says they are weak scums. If he only knew lol. But my best friend is my support so she knows and I told my sister, I can trust her, I figured if there is ever an emergency, someone needs to know I'm on subs.

But anyway, all you wonderful people in this forum helped keep from wanting to ditch my appointment and pop a Vic. I'm grateful to have you guys here! I will be a part of this forum here on forward.

Snuggles, you are almost there! Stay positive. You won't regret doing this at all. I feel like a new person and you will to! Let us know how it goes please! I'm looking forward to hear how much better you feel. Its great knowing someone was doing this the same day as me. Even though we don't know each other, it made me feel less alone :)
Oh and in case you are wondering, I was given 8mg, once a day