It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Oh no! I thought the appt was this morning! I KNOW you'll make it though today....keep doing what you're doing. Oh and keep posting and just write away....treat this as a journal if you need to. What time is your appointment today? I'm off to work in an hour or so, but I'll be thinking of you and will check back in later in the day. Keep looking forward to when your appt is over. That will help you get through this.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

9:45 am I'm on the west coast tho it's 3:40 here :( no sleep of course

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:53 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ahhh, I see. That makes sense. Try to do what you can to keep busy. Are you able to spend some time on this forum just reading old posts? That might make the time pass more quickly. Or are you in too much discomfort to do even that? Are you able to walk around the block? Distractions help a lot as does anything you can do to keep yourself busy. Hang in there my friend.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:33 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

keep hanging on notawiferife! over a year ago i had my induction in the hospital
in 36hrs after stoping meth/ contins/codons/ they put me on 24mgr subs.
20 to 40 minutes later i felt like a KING!!. here i am in the hospital and i felt so good,i told them i feel
great and now i can go home. well they kept me for another week. i felt so good ,that i was some normal
nut having fun in a hospital .keep hang'en : :cry: ------------------------- :o :lol: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Good morning notawiferife, well, I know it's not a good morning for you, YET!!

Let's see, it's almost 6am west coast time. Only a few more hours. I know, a few more hours in wd time seems like days, but your gonna be fine, keep hanging on!!

I'm glad you posted a couple of times through the night.

Hang in there, not too much longer, OK?

For what it's worth, I didn't sleep a wink the night before my induction either. The withdrawal was too bad. I had the TV on, watching MTV or VH1, Rock N Roll always helps me feel better. I'm actually listening to Oasis right now....Wonderwall!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Three hours till gpa picks me up! Just so you know I love u all!! Your amazing people and I promise I will post as soon as I'm home! I will be like Romeo and johnboy I know it! God is going to bless me for what I am have done the last 33 hrs :) for my kids and my amazing parents who will have paid by the time this week is over 850 not including what my script cost! Will I feel like a queen in about four hours will see but I'm proud right now for what Ive done and who I've met :) still fucking blows balls! But hopefully I will never forget :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox I'm gonna rock the dr office... Hey I haven't slept don't judge :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:52 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

for fuck sakes!! it can get here already im dressed and ready well im not putting on any make up or doing my hair f that. but im dressed! 2 hr 9 min till hes here! playing eminem im not afraid over and over.... if you didnt know its all about it opiate addiction and i cry when i listen to it its awesome...... anyways jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssstttttttttttttttt waiting!! ughhhhh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Black Crowes, REMEDY just came on my radio and I thought of you. I'm pretty sure the remedy your about to get isn't the same one that Chirs Robinson is talking about, but what the hey!! He says, I need a remedy for what is ailing me.....I believe your about to get yours.

We're proud of you too!!

Tick tock, tick tock......

I'm REALLY looking forward to hearing how your induction goes!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:55 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk its go time!!!!!!!!! please let my story be like your guys pleasee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:54 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

OK :) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I GOT THERE AND THEY GAVE ME 2MG AND I WAITED FOR AN HOUR BY THE TIME THE HOUR WAS OVER I FELT ABOUT 25% RELIEF MY TONE OF VOICE CHANGED I COULD SMILE... AND THEN I TOOK ANOTHER 4MG AND HE SENT ME ON MY WAY.... AND............... I WOULD SAY 95% RELIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!! IM OBVIOUSLY TIRED AND MY LEGS ARE A LITTLE SORE FROM BEING TO RESTLESS BUT I FEEL LIKE A REGULAR HUMAN BEING!!! FINALLY!! I WOULD SAY I HAVE A LITTLE DIFFERENT FEELING MY CHEST A WARM FEELING LIKE A SUPER SLIGHT HEAD CHANGE BUT BARELY... I JUST FEEL HEALTHY!!! COULD NOT FEEL MORE HAPPY OR BLESSED RIGHT NOW... I GO BACK AND SEE HIM TOMORROW AT 4 PM HE GAVE ME A SCRIPT FOR 2 8MG PILLS... HE SAID IF I NEED TO TAKE ANOTHER 4MG THIS EVENING OR TONIGHT AND THEN 8MG IN THE MORNING..... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FEELS SO NICE... MY PAIN AND SUFFERING WAS WORTH IT :) THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT YOU GUYS ARE MY ANGELS!!
NOW MY ONLY QUESTION IS, IS THERE ANY MORE ADVICE FOR TODAY W THAT FOUR MILLIGRAMS? AND SHOULD I EXPECT ANYTHING? LOVE YOU ALL --- KASSY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:06 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for KASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a little nervous about your Methadone use, that's why I asked you what I did in that PM, but I am SOOOO glad to hear that you feel so much better!!!

Isn't it amazing how well Suboxone works??

OK, as far as dosing again tonight, if you take that 4mg pill after supper time, you probably won't sleep tonight....not because of wd, but because you'll probably be "high." You might could try 2mg around supper time, I think that would hold you through the night.

Gosh, I am just so happy to hear everything went well!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Oh, I'm so relieved for you! I was thinking about you today and waiting to hear from you. You may or may not need the other 4 mg tonight. It depends on how you feel, such as if you start to feel cravings or withdrawals. If you aren't sure about the withdrawals, just check your pupils (dilated indicates withdrawals). Like Romeo said, you might feel a bit high, although I'd call it more of a loopy feeling than a high. As for sleep, compared to last night, well, you may sleep like a baby.

I'm just so glad for you that you feel so much better. GOOD ON YOU! I knew it would be worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

ok real quick>>?? tummy is a little sensative med is pretty strong i can def feel it? normal? im not nauseas just sensative like im wierd high right now like woooooooooooowww that four mil hit me....??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:54 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yeah, a little feeling of nausea is normal. Suboxone is a strong med, it'll usually take you a day or two to "normalize."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:06 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

yaaaaaa def feeling nausea's :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:07 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

anxiety to hard to breathe have to take deep breaths like withdrawals kinda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:08 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

ohhh if i feel like this after the 6 mil should i really take a whole eight in the morning like he said??? hes gonna call me back today but i want your guys opinion too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:36 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

So how much have you taken so far total? How much you take in the morning will depend on that. Does he want you to dose once in the morning and that's it or more than once daily?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i took 2 mg then another 4mg its getting way better i think the full affect of the four hit me hard but my tummys getting better still sensative but for a while there it was getting pretty upset.... im gonna be on twice a day originally i think he thought 16mg but i dont know if i will need that much..... or the first day your on it do you always start at a lower amount and work your way up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:47 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

About an hour and a half after my induction, I remember telling my wife that I was afraid I took too much. The doctor told me to take 4mg on the way home, but my wd's were so bad, I took 8mg. I had symptoms very similar to yours. They subsided fairly quickly, maybe an hour or two??

I remember feeling great, then gradually, I felt like I was getting too high.

If 6mg is hitting you this hard, I think you should start out with 4mg in the morning. It's always easy to take more if you need it, on the other hand, if you've taken too much.....well, you can't untake it.

What you're feeling is pretty normal. Stabilizing on Suboxone can take a few days.