It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Started Re-Entry
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:49 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Didnt quite start when I had planned. Finished work at 5:00 yesterday and took my last Oxycodone. Its now 17 hours later and Mother F...er this sucks. Runny nose, Watery Eyes, My feet hurt, My hands hurt, My joints ache and I have zero energy. My plan is to make it until 5:00 p.m. today which will be 24 hrs since my last drug. I know why I cant stop this on my own. I have been to this point before and thought the memory of this pain would keep me from coming back. But the pain always got so bad I would always cave for the relief. I pray this stuff works because this is Hell. Come on 5:00 p.m. Thanks For Listening, Moto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:25 pm 
Man you have made such a grea decision i promise you!! Im almost positive you will find the relief you need. It takes a strong person to make it through this thing and your almost their. Just hang in their an remember, come 5 oclock all this will be over with and you will feel so much better. Well, i'd say about 20 to 30 minutes after you take your dose. Anyways, great job hangin in their and let us know how it goes!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks Lifesave. Crazy how a little support from a computer screen helps. Thank You, Moto

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

How are you feeling? I have been in the maintenance stage of my treatment for just over a year now and I can honestly tell you it was the best decision i have ever made hands down. You wont feel great the next couple of days but It is nothing like you know from previous withdrawals. I started on 12mg a day in August of 2009 and I am currently down to 6mg a day and I feel great. Good luck and keep us posted , if you have any questions be sure to ask. This is the place to get some great support and information.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

its def true that everyone is different in terms of meds becuase 20 min after i took my last half of a total of 8 mg, i felt fine, perfect, great, just a little tired because i didnt sleep well the night before. anyways, there are plenty of people that take a couple days to build up to a dose where they feel 100% but i wanted to give you my experience because i felt great and went to work and was so happy with my decision to get on subs. anyways, let us know how it goes. my doc gave me a quarter and then i waited thirty min adn then another half and at that point i felt very close to normal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I just wanted to add my support. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Keep us updated.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I too would enjoy hearing how you are doing. You have done a solid amount of posting prior to your actual induction time of 5 PM, but unfortunately I have not been able to find any posts from you following your induction. I hope that is not a bad sign. As I type this you should be coming up on your first 24-hours on Suboxone - correct? Please let us know how it is going for you. It seemed like you were doing everything the right way so I would not at all think you got hit with precipitated withdrawals, but you never know. I hope that's not the reason we have not heard from you since you took your first Sub. Anyhow, I wish you the best. Please let us know how it is going.