It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Sorry I've been away
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:23 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi everyone, it's Queenie,

No, I didn't relapse. In fact,I'm still on Suboxone. I have been away because I am having problems with my right stump. It still hasn't healed. It's oozing and I am quite depressed because of this. Also, my laptop broke. Anyway, here I am. Now I need surgery again. This is the 10th one. A wound care doctor referred me to a doctor that said she could do a procedure to heal it. I went off the Subs. The doctor prescribed Percocets. The day for surgery came & she announces she can't do the surgery she thought would work. She sent me back to my doctor that sent me back to another surgeon. I'm back on Subs but now I find that I am craving the percocets like crazy. I keep crying & I can't sleep.. I just wanted to say "hi" and I haven't forgotten all of your kindness. I hope this nightmare will be over soon. I feel better now that I vented.

Love to all, Queenie

Post subject: Iforgot
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:39 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I forgot to say that I DID have the other leg amputated and in Sept. I had a heart attack. Does it ever end for me.

I want to say hello to Romeo, Rule, Hatmaker, Tearjerker and all the other good friends I met here.

Post subject: Sure did miss you
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 pm 

Hi Queenie,

It's funny, just yesterday I was thinking about you and trying to figure out how long it's been since you posted last. So now you show up and put my mind to ease.

I don't have any answers about all the health issues thrown your way. Yes, you have been dealt a lousy hand but through it all you have kept a great sense of humor and rarely if ever have I heard you complain. And you above most here have the right to rant as much as you like. Sorry to hear about the other leg, but once again you seem to take it in stride. At least publicly you do. What a strong person you are!

Let us know how the next surgery goes. You're in my prayers.

Rule

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:29 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

So sorry to hear the terrible circumstances you are facing Queenie. I hope & pray for your body to quickly heal and for the cravings to end. You are one strong lady to be faced with all this trauma and still be on the forum letting us all know how you are doing. Theres a lot of people here that care for you and want to know how you are. I know you probably already know this, but crying is so therapeutic. I hope it makes you feel better and allows for more laughter in your life. Like Rule said you seem to have a great attitude. Bless you Queenie and hope to hear you feel better soon. 1000
(((BIG HUGS)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Thanks Rule & Sweet(you really are sweet) you too Rule.

It is so good to hear from you. Everybody tells me I am so strong and they are amazed at my attitude. I just look around & see my daughters. They are so good to me. There is nothing they won't do for me. Then I think of my friends and people like you. Your words give me more strength because that is the type of person I want to be.

I hope you are both doing well with your treatment. Don't let anything make you fall. Stay strong. It doesn't make sense to go down that ugly road again. I am trying hard to distract myself so I don't think about those devil pills.

Rule, what a coincidence that you thought of me. That is certainly some type of ESP. In my heart I love you guys. I remember the first time I posted here. I was so lost and all of you were so patient & kind. How lucky I am to know you even if through a computer.

Take care of yourselves. I will be posting regularly so keep in touch.

Be well, Queenie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi queenie! Good to "see" you back again. I am sorry, though, to hear that you're still struggling with health issues. But I'm glad you found the time and energy to come back to check in with us and let us know you're A-OK. Thanks for that. Keep us the good work and take good care of yourself. You deserve my extra-special smiley: :mrgreen:

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject: Hi!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey Hat !!! How are you? Thanks for the message. Of course I had to come back. You were so good to me when I first came here. I was a mess. I never can forget your kindness and how patient you were with me. You explained so many things to me & you got me through my beginning with Suboxone. Suboxone has been a life saver. With my health problems I would have probably been dead by now with the amount of pills I was taking. Thanks for the special smile. it makes me feel so much better. Bless you for continuing to help people here. You are special & the good Lord will reward you for that. I hope you are doing well with your pain management.

Hugs, Qiueenie