It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:12 pm 
Heres a first i bet.... This post is all about my innappropriate behavior on this forum. I'm busted. I was using 2 other accounts to goof off with. I was getting some cheap thrills doing it. I was lmao when doing it. But looking back it was kinda sad. Not only that, i regret doing it realizing there are many people onhere trying very hard to stay sober. And there is nothing funny about that. This is me straight up. Showing myself. I also want to thank the mods for not throwing my ass out. Because if i was one...I would. I'm not going to use any other name besides this one. And, I think i am only going to post something if i really need some advice or help on something. So, maybe ill be dropping in from time to time. I was using this site for amusement (at times) and not for what i should have been using it for. For that, i appologize.

I guess i could have made another name so it wouldnt be akward. but why? This is me and Id rather have people know who they are giving/taking advice from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I can speak for myself when I say apology accepted. And thank you for manning up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:49 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

SuboxSaves and? Want2endme?

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:14 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Just for your information, theres been lots of apologies on here. Maybe not a complete, seperate thread, but thats what adults do, when they realize they've screwed up, apologize and try not to repeat the same behavior.

Thankyou, for admitting to it, and apologizing.

PLEASE, try to remain respectful. I know, that you know, your apology doesnt 'wipe your slate' or anything.

So, we like you this way, and your welcome to stay as long as you stay respectful (among other things)

Like they say, "it takes all kinds'' to make the world go 'round. Guess the same goes for here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I'm just curious. What in the hell would motivate you to do something like that? I dont know the things you've said under other user names but it seems, from your own admission, it was possibly cruel. We're all messed up in the head to some extent but the whole thing just makes me think WT*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

So I hate to play devils advocate here and sort of rain on the parade, but this is totally wrong. I mean. I can't speak for other people, but I know FOR SURE that myself and and addict friend of mine both actively use this forum for information about Suboxone/help us along in figuring out this mess of recovery. It just sickens me to think that people are on here just possibly spewing out bogus information or stirring the pot just for laughs! This is life and death people!! Well. For me anyways. I just don't think that it should just be taken so lightly. Yea he is sorry and all, but still won't say what the other names were so I KNOW that it is garbage if it comes from those names! I guess some of you aren't as into reading this stuff as I am, but I take A LOT of this information so seriously and pass it on to other addicts/newcomers. Idk. I just had to put that out there. I mean. We deal with ENOUGH bs in recovery/just being addicts as it is in society at large, and I don't need the games/bs in the place that I find the most refuge from that society. Just saying. Not cool. When you do things like this...it effects way more people than you even know...potentially.

Thanks.

MovieMaker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

glen bee wrote:
SuboxSaves and? Want2endme?

Glen bee got it right - these are the two bogus accounts.

Thank you for apologizing winningduhepic. Hopefully we can all move on now and not let this become a problem again.

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:02 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

sounds good to me '. but a very quick change :lol: i don't put a lot of words in to things . we will all see what come's around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Whoa! An apology?! This is a shocker.. I actually had given up on this forum because of the infiltration of all the bullshit with the fake names and the whole stupid schtick in every thread.. For some reason I just decided to pop in today and check it out.. As soon as I saw this thread I had a hunch.. That's cool you apologized, really it is.. But let's be real, you only apologized because you were stone cold busted- and even after you were busted you still accused the mods of infringing on your privacy by looking up your IP address.. You're sorry you got caught..

Basically what I'm trying to say is that you're a bad guy.. Bullshit apology and all.. I'm pretty easy to get along with, NEVER let anything on the internet bug me, and have a pretty loose sense of humor- but nothing about you was funny.. This is a place people come to for support.. For a lot of people it's their ONLY form of support.. You saw a bunch of people that were down and viewed them as easy targets, so you thought you'd fuck with them.. You're the bully that pokes the animals in the cage with a stick, or bangs on the fishtanks at the aquarium to freak the fish out because you think it's funny.. Threads that people were hurting and asking for help turned into flame wars with you, admittedly, laughing your ass off behind the scenes.. Pretty fucking twisted dude..It'd be easier to understand and overlook if you were still messed up but you're supposedly clean.. See what I'm sayin? Just weird..

Anyway, glad you apologized, you're right, you could've just signed up as someone else so there's that as a positive I suppose..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I mean. I guess in the end it is just really sad. After looking into it a bit, there are like whole threads of posts that are just back and forth's with just himself in different names! Like one name to start a post, another name is disagree, and another post to agree. All in different personalities and views. I mean. Sometimes just so he feels better about a post he will agree with himself with other names lol. I don't know if I should be mad or try to help this guy. It really is sad. People are here to get better...not piss around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 pm 
Im not a bad guy . Its not like I went around sayin so and so wasnt a good person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

apology accepted by me as well... eventhough I do have to agree, it was pretty petty and absolutely wrong to come on this site and do things like that. I kept noticing the post from those two "fake" posters and something didn't seem right to me about them, but I'm one to try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt at first and I guess I just try to hard to not assume that someone would do something like that on this wonderful forum. I do appreciate and accept your apology and I don't think you're a "bad guy." I think you just must have gotten very, very bored and were attention seeking, but you chose a really bad site to do it on. This site has been such a huge support to me and to so many others. Please don't do it again... not that I think you will. You're obviously sorry about it or you wouldn't have apologized with your true screen name, you would have just let it go. It takes a bigger person sometimes to admit that you've done something so childish and I honestly appreciate your apology.

Just play nice from now on! lol and keep posting! Thanks!

Post subject: Not a good day
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm 
I do feel upset and embarresed with this whole ordeal. But i never meant to effect anyone by it. I only want people to suceed in recovery. The one name was just to see how rediculous i could get as far as weirdness and illiteracy, lol, and the other one was just to agree with the winningduhepic posts. I know, its weird or u think im a loser whatever, but i feel pretty lousy about the whole thing, and no, its not because someone called me out on it. What if the weirdest thing you have ever done was broadcasted to everyone on this forum? Would you still stay? be ashamed? Try to make amends like i am trying? I'm sure i am not the first person to ever have more than 1 account on here, but i am the first that everyone knows about. I also felt kinda bad about myself after someone's comment. I was described in two words. Although, deep inside I know who i am. But it just hurt a total stranger could say you are a bad human being without knowing you. Anyway I slipped up today. After more than 4 months being off suboxone, i took 2 suboxone pills today. I am just ashamed right now. I have no one to talk to about it. That is why i come to this forum alot. And someone was right, i had way to much time on my hands.

If i have a personal problem w/ someone or i am being attacked. I will defend myself on here. Except I will PM the person. nogroovin, check your mail box

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Should've posted the 'nice' message you sent me here Lol. hey, whatever, it's all good. I hope everybody got it off their chest. I like to have a little fun on the Internet too, not a darn thing wrong with that. But it got to the point where it was a distraction to people asking for help- people were asking everyone to "take the flame wars to pm & please just help". My feeling is that this forum's gotta be a safe spot for people that are doing all they can to just hang on. that may be totally off base, but it's just how I feel. Others may feel different and I respect that.

Anyway, no need to drag this out anymore, If you did slip up today I'm sorry to hear that. Don't beat yourself up over it though. I think we've all slipped up a ton- I know I have. Hopefully you can just get back on the subs. I was on subs a few times before I was able to put a couple months together so you're already doing better than me. Chin up man, it's all good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:13 pm 
oh wow thanks man. i appreciate that nogroovin .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:04 pm 

I accept apologies pretty readily, and your apology is easy to accept because I was never more than momentarily irritated by your posts. I'm also willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But I WILL be monitoring your posts from here on out. It is your future behavior that will prove whether or not you truly regret your previous actions. Please prove the skeptics wrong and make me glad I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Winning,

If I'm remembering correctly, you're 40 or 50 days off of opiates? I remember when I was 40 or 50 days off of opiates, I was nuttier than a squirrel at times. If you're anything like me, your brain is still reeling from not having any opiates in it and .....well, you acted pretty looney.

I'm not excusing your behavior, I'm saying I understand it and, for what it's worth, I forgave you as soon as you fessed up to the truth.

I also remember the abuse you took by many members of this board when you chose to get off Suboxone by using Heroin, I wonder if that played into your decision to do what you did? Again, I'm not defending your actions, but once people get the whole story, it usually makes things more understandable.

Didn't I also read that you slipped? If so, don't sweat it, get back on that horse (recovery) and keep riding!! Are you doing any kind of recovery work? Just stopping drugs is only one piece of the puzzle, IMO. Staying off of drugs is another animal altogether.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 pm 
romeo- i've been yea, nuttier then squirrel terds for a little there. But, i feel i am leveling out chemically for the most part. Besides the slipS i've had about 10 days ago. Well 10 days ago it started. Then i took subs for the next 4 days . I went to CVS where i had 14 left still from an older script. I always knew it was there and i just said fuck it, thats where it can stay. But one day i took em all out and took em till they were gone. Oh man did i feel like shit stickin it under my tounge. But, did it anyway. If it wasnt for me getting my feet wet with this forum in my recovery, i would have never attended my first NA meeting this week. So, very thankful i had a place to vent. If i hadnt started here....probably never wouldve attended a meeting. Oh yes, and i think you're right about that other thing. hahaa maybe it did a little.. :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

I never Saw your posts. Nor do I care.

I'm just here to say we all...ALL have dark secrets.

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 pm 

I wasn't going to post on this post because you are the first one to get me fired up enough to leave a negative response. You manned up and came clean so it's all good. Even thinking about heroin for detox still spins my brain around.

Just want to know how you're doing after the slip with Sub. Did you just have cravings or was it more like PAWS? Are the NA meetings helping and are you working the program? Got a sponsor?

Rule