It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:42 pm 
Hey rule , yea u probably fired me up too at one point but I dunno . I let lil things go easy . Thnks for the post . I cAved in cuz of a bad place I was in and just wanted that warm feelin. Not only paws drains me but I am now a partner in a service buisness and workin 7 days . Crazy, but as far as meettiings ggo I just popped my cherRy so no sponsor as of now, hope soon. Later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm sorry but something's cant be forgiven! And when I read that this guy was getting a kick out of getting a rise out of a person who was already down and needing help, that's just the last straw in my book. "You never hit a guy when he's down" that's all I have to say. There are some sick people in this place called the Internet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 am 
It always amazes me how worked up some people get by strangers on the internet. NOT sayin what he did is justified but all u can do is either accept it and move on, or dont!! Thats the beauty of the internet, if u dont like somethin u read just hit the back button and move on. Were all sick people none any better than the other and im sure we've all done sick things before so jump down off ur highhorse

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 am 
yo bboy, id say believe what you want. but not from false pretenses when you're puttin me out there like that. Man read the posts.

I agree Nemesis- this shit is beat and gettin more attention than needed. I said my peace and we can all move on from, this, haha or i guess dont.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:01 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Amy-Work In Progress wrote:
I accept apologies pretty readily, and your apology is easy to accept because I was never more than momentarily irritated by your posts. I'm also willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But I WILL be monitoring your posts from here on out. It is your future behavior that will prove whether or not you truly regret your previous actions. Please prove the skeptics wrong and make me glad I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Amy

Agreed
I came here because I have no one to talk to. No one that even knows I'm on sub. I certainly glad I didn't stumble upon any misinformation otherwise I'd likely be in deep do-do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:57 pm 
Thats pretty much why i came here MsJaes-

I had no one to talk to about all this. Mainly because , like you, no one (very close to me) really knew i was on suboxone. I think after a few years they knew something was up with me but were unsure. I had too many druggie hang arounds, and they didnt look like they wanted to do anything about there own lifestyle. Why they gonna care about mine? So i didnt even bother going there. For the most part, i have gotten some honest caring advice here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I for got to add this to my post last night. Look if this was your everyday forum about baseball,cars or music than sure all can be for gotten but it's not one of those forums. This forum can be someone's last chance before life and death, i know it has def helped/saved a lot of our recoverys when we had no other supports at that time. As well as this forum is the last place some people go to for support before a relapse. And when someone starts messing around here like he has just can't be over looked in my eyes. Like making a thread about using heroine to detox of suboxone than making other screen names to agree with himself.

I take mine and all of your recoverys very serious! I may not know you personally but I have developed some good relationships here and I do care about there recoverys. I think we need to really all keep in mind what this forum is for and it's not for people joke around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:03 am 
that post about detox from suboxone using heroin. yea, that wasnt made up. That happened. And it worked .....for me. I also said i dont suggest anyone doing this because it was all controlled. I didnt even know who tobuy it from .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:28 pm 
Winning,

I've had a less than warm welcome from a few peeps on my return here, from peeps who didn't even read my post I reckon. Far as i know, ive done nothing to hurt anyone, Non judgemental is the way to be. Who is anyone to judge you ?

You helped make me feel welcome here, I would not have ever come back to this forum if only the negative posts were there when I logged back in. you were a part of making me feel welcome enough to revisit - thank u for that

Homer