It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Small town/city surviver
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i'm feeling left out". any one been through what i have living in a small city/town. i don't think i'm feeling sorry about my self. but people can play a hard one on you for allmost your entire life time if you lived it? if you did not live this then you will not understand any of it. but think you do becouse your only human. i have hung around people in my town that hated
me and allways played hate games with me . i feel you should see this just in case it may have happened to you. hoo ever you are? i'm just the one that it happen'd to much more than others. please". i'm not trying to get any sympathy. just some one that can idenify with me .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:01 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i have a lot of freinds. but i'm talking about the past. and still walk in to the wrong place. maybe if i live in the woods i will not be bitten in the brain. well i'm on 22mgsubs for 2years lexapro nuvigil and medco stoping it all for prior autherisation?
in a way i'm doing better but in another way we ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

are all getting ass wipped

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: I AM WITH YOU
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:21 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

JohnBoy,

I too was raised in a small town where everybody knew everybody else's business. Ir starts in school, in 1st grade where the popular ones are decided and the crummy ones are left out. The teachers are in on it as well, because they already know you or your mother, etc. You have to remember the left out ones..the crummy ones are really not crummy. It is just a thing that goes from 1st grade all the way through high school until you get out of school. Then sometimes you see the most popular ones have the most awful lives...and the ones that were left out really go on and amount to something,

Kid can be cruel...they tease you about everythig from your grades to your weight. Sometimes it is hard to take. 'But I have found when you grow up you hardly see these people anymore and don't run with them, I would never want to trade my life for any of theirs.

Please don't feel left out. In a little town it is hard to have a lot of friends sometimes. We have moved back to our Little town we were raised in and I find I have very few friends here as compared to where we used to live. Just remember you are special and God made you for a purpose and he has plans for you in spite of your ups and downs and hard times. Things will get better for you ...just hang in there!!

Slipper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:24 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm in the same scenario..raised in a small town (but not born here..I was actually born in one of the largest cities in the USA, NOLA!)

We have 2 small independent gas stations here. And I mean the kind that go to Wal-Mart and buy their stuff, then they bring it down here and mark it up through the roof...

No stop lights, there isn't really a city, per se, it's more of a township. You blink, you missed it. But I like it here. For the MOST part, I like the people..but everyone knows everyone's business. Thats just how it goes in a small town like this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:25 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

i need to stop hanging with the wrong croud. there fuck heads and need to grow up. the bar tender stold my mony to use for a tip . and i can put that ass out of work. some said this rotwyler (dog) was going to atack me. but it just licked my foot
i'm very good with animals :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I live in a very rural county, as well.
I went to high school here, so I know alot of people. there are four good sized cities sparactically placed in the county, and its a huge tourist destination, cuz its right on the ocean. so in the summer were like 3 times the size, and its only 'us locals' in the winter.
alot of places are onlyopen 3-5 months outta the year even.

Anyways, i run into people ALL THE TIME that I used with, sold to, bought from, You name it. even run into guys Ive worked for that have fired me. thats always a fun one. :roll:

I hear ya dog. all I can say, is TRY to sorround yourself with good folks. theyre there, but you gotta look real hard.

thats why I like this site so much. my doctor even tells his other patients about it now, since its so limited for support groups and all that.

good luck bro

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/