It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:53 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ok so i have been telling some members about DHEA a suppliment that I have been taking to re`balance my hormone levels and the stuff that being on opiates have messed up. SOOOOOOOO the guy who is the DHEA rep. told me to take a small amount every other day to start BC i am small and it increases testosterone in women (AND sex drive...) Anyway I have been, lets just say more agressive than usual... Note: I am also PMS-ing....
I pay a monthly fee for parking where I live. A lady I do not know in a shiny new red sportscar (Think Mid~life crisis) Parked in not only MY spot but she took TWO spots simutaniously....... So I taped (w/ a large piece of tape) A note on the door of her car, (her windows were rolled down) It said... "You took up 2 parking spots AND they are reserved. If I were an asshole like you I would have you towed!!!".....
Was that too much?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:42 pm 
sweet16 wrote:
Ok so i have been telling some members about DHEA a suppliment that I have been taking to re`balance my hormone levels and the stuff that being on opiates have messed up. SOOOOOOOO the guy who is the DHEA rep. told me to take a small amount every other day to start BC i am small and it increases testosterone in women (AND sex drive...) Anyway I have been, lets just say more agressive than usual... Note: I am also PMS-ing....
I pay a monthly fee for parking where I live. A lady I do not know in a shiny new red sportscar (Think Mid~life crisis) Parked in not only MY spot but she took TWO spots simutaniously....... So I taped (w/ a large piece of tape) A note on the door of her car, (her windows were rolled down) It said... "You took up 2 parking spots AND they are reserved. If I were an asshole like you I would have you towed!!!".....
Was that too much?

Not too much. If I were you I would have had her shit towed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:42 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Actually, I kinda love that you did that! it sounds like something I'd think about doing - or probably would do, especially during my PMS time (which is right now too, btw - which is probably why I loved that you did that). People can be inconsiderate at times and forget to think that there are other people in this world that might be affected by their actions. Anyway, the bottom line is that the woman who took your parking spot AND decided her car was just so awesome that she had to take up two spots, was in the wrong. And she's probably done this before but no one has said anything to her. Sometimes you've just gotta speak up for yourself. Maybe she'll think twice before she does something like that again. Plus, I'm sure it made you feel (just a little bit) good in doing it.
Now i don't want anyone to think that I'm an aggressive person or anything - because i'm really not, actually i'm more of the free spirited type - but I think this one isolated incident is OK. Its when you get in a habit of constantly being pissed at people and focusing on people's shortcomings that it becomes an issue. Simply because that will only bring you down.
But in this case, I don't think you did anything wrong for sticking up for yourself and letting the woman know that she took your parking spot. And you didn't have her towed, which would be a lot worse for her!
Is this someone you see regularly? If so, she might be a little pissy with you after the note you left her... that would be the only downfall. But she'll surely get over it.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: one more thing...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I forgot to ask... What is DHEA? What does it do for you or females taking suboxone? Just wondering....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:59 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hell NO! I would've, and have, done the same exact thing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:09 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

HA, that's awesome Sweet, I love it!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Lol! It was a little bit fun. More agressive than I usually am, but TGIF.. She hightailed it outta there qwick.
DHEA is produced within our bodies and it decreased w/ age and opiate use as well. Since I just turned 40 and I have been on opiates steadily for a year, I wanted to give it a go. I have been tired and not as motivated as I usually am. I found this info on Mayo clinic website.

DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone (made in the human body), and secreted by the adrenal gland. DHEA serves as precursor to male and female sex hormones (androgens and estrogens). DHEA levels in the body begin to decrease after age 30, and are reported to be low in some people with anorexia, end-stage kidney disease, type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes), AIDS, adrenal insufficiency, and in the critically ill. DHEA levels may also be depleted by a number of drugs, including insulin, corticosteroids, opiates, and danazol.

Post subject: I take it too...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:30 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Same here with the hormone thing.
I can tell my hormones are virtually GONE.
So I'm trying DHEA also. For a couple of weeks now.
I've had to jack the dose up to 175mg to get something to happen, only I'm not sure WHAT is happening.
My sex drive has not improved yet.

Can anyone else comment?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:09 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I would also like to know if anyone has tried DHEA for libido. Are you still taking it sweet? Have you noticed it helping still?

If anyone has any other suggestions, please tell! I don't know how long my boyfriend should put up with absolutly no sex. I feel so bad!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:52 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Update...

I've taken DHEA for a month now with almost no side effects (I had an angry outburst with my dawg after he went nuts) but NO improvement in energy or libido.

Today I see my doc to start on T injections if possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Sorry to hear no improvements. I've been on DHEA for a bit and my libido has been great. I'm a girl & now just over 2 weeks off sub. My energy is slowly improving. Hope the Doctor can help you. Best of luck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:46 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

sweet16 wrote:
So I taped (w/ a large piece of tape) A note on the door of her car, (her windows were rolled down) It said... "You took up 2 parking spots AND they are reserved. If I were an asshole like you I would have you towed!!!".....
Was that too much?

Great job. The selfishness of drivers these days never ceases to amaze me. Taking up two parking spots is one of my biggest pet peeves. Are these people oblivious to everything around them? The others are:
1. Not using turn signals
2. Gabbing away on the phone while driving slower than all other traffic in the left lane, causing all cars behind to miss a light.
3. Parking in fire lanes in front of stores. I suppose these are the special people to whom the rules do not apply.

I have been in your situation and have been sooo tempted to "accidently" side swipe them my old beat up van. But then I get a hold of myself and don't do it.

I have even thought of having special post-its printed so all I have to do is tear one off and stick it on these offending vehicles.

Bottom line, my opinion is you did not over react at all, and I wish more people had the nerve to do what you did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Jimmy, I am going to add one more to your list. I am sure to piss a lot of ppl with this coment but a HUGE pet pieve of mine (no pun intended) is those people who have their little dogs in the driver seat with them while driving :shock: ... i mean C'MON people it is just as much of a hazzard as texting while driving. Not to mention if an accident were to happen ole' poochie will get fu**ed up. That and bicyclers on the road... Sorry bike peeps, but ya all cause a LOT of accidents. Not required to have ins and as a vehicle driver I PAY registration fees to drive on the road.... I have the right of way! So move it! Ok DHEA is helping me w/ aggression and speaking my mind. Some will NOT like this about me, but "ask me if I care"...lol Have a great day guys & Gals...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:36 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Maybe they can't afford airbags.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:42 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

they end up with one heck of a dry cleaning bill afterwards though !!

L O L ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ya'all are funny. So has anyone had any good effects from DHEA? I think I have. For certain my libido is waaay up there. God it has been over a year since I even cared about sex. I talked to my doctor and asked him his opinion and he thinks its great and told me to increase my dose from 10 mg a day to 30. So I did. This Doctor is an Old School doctor. He is not by any means new to the biz. He is at least 69..... Anyway I just wanted to let ppl know that I have had success with it and I plan to continue to take it... Hope everyone is happy and healthy & had a great holiday weekend