Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Jackcrack wrote:
:roll: :roll: :roll: To both of you.

We didn't get smiley faces?
Well, every day I am at work, I am feeling a bit stronger. Although I am afraid I am coming down with something. After all my body went through, I am surprised it didn't happen sooner. The funny thing is, I NEVER got sick on opiates or Sub. So I am looking at it as a sign that I am getting better. I also noticed my muscles being sore. Another thing I NEVER felt on opiates or Sub. Everything is very vivid. Lights, sounds. It's bizarre.
That is my update for now. I will keep posting as the days go on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 am 
I'm with Jackcrack.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Sugarcain......H-E-L-L-O......those aches are from ......drumroll...... opiate withdrawal. "I think I'm coming down with something".......seriously? Welcome to PAWS, or actually I guess you may be experiencing some issues from tapering your benzos, or your Soma....who knows?
I hope everyone got to see your ridiculous post and donh's awesome reply on the "Dr. Drew is an idiot" thread before it got taken off (not by me by the way.) Sugarcain....just when I think you might be catching on to some sense, you go and prove me wrong. When you're challenged to back up your outlandish claims, it never happens. You must not be used to being challenged. After all, we've got to remember that you are someone who convinced a 'friend' to give you 10K to have a procedure done that has little, if any, value. Most of our regular posters here are bright, educated and intelligent people who like to see real evidence and/or data to back up statements. We aren't going to take a bartender's word for it that what you say is true and accurate. What worries me is that new members or guests will read some of your nonsense and believe it, and keep on killing themselves in addiction when there is a treatment available that could save their lives. You like people to just smile and agree with you, "support" you, yet you really have done nothing here on the forum to support or help anyone else.
I sincerely hope that most people who have read your posts, can see, as I have, that you have really gained little to nothing by doing Rapid Detox. I hope your appointment with the Addictionologist is soon and I wish him or her good luck in treating you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:49 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

"Although I am afraid I am coming down with something. After all my body went through, I am surprised it didn't happen sooner. The funny thing is, I NEVER got sick on opiates or Sub. So I am looking at it as a sign that I am getting better." - Sugarcain

So, let me try to understand this. While on Subs you didn't get sick or in other words [felt good] or at least [felt better] but now without Subs you are getting sick. And you take this as a sign that you are getting "better"? Feeling worse is a sign that you are getting better. I'm not sure what else to even say about logic like that.

"I hope everyone got to see your ridiculous post and donh's awesome reply on the "Dr. Drew is an idiot" thread before it got taken off" - SetMeFree

Those fricken posts took well over an hour for me to put together too. I've expressed my concern with the executionist and am trusting something like this won't happen again. I used to create things like this for a living that thousands of people would read. Now, places like this are about my only “creative outlet” and even here I'm getting shot down. :( I've only been here for about six months but didn't start to see posts getting pulled until about a month ago. I hope this is not a trend that continues. I often don't like or agree with what people post but don't have nearly the concern with that as I do with censorship. Having my hard work go up in flames is not very cool either.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

sugarcain wrote:
I am working on my SOBRIETY with Naltrexone. A pure opiate blocker with NO opiates. I feel I made the right decision with that. Like I said, everyone deals with their ILLNESS in a different way. And more power to all of us for that......

Yeah, I actually considered going that route for a while, but my doctor and I decided that under the circumstances I am in, my best course at this time is long-term (probably permanent) suboxone maintenance. So, I am working on my SOBRIETY with suboxone, and it's going quite swimmingly, I might add. 18 months now, with absolutely no urge of any kind to use or abuse drugs. I cannot recall a time like this in my life, I think the last time I felt this way I was maybe 15 years old.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

setmefree wrote:
I sincerely hope that most people who have read your posts, can see, as I have, that you have really gained little to nothing by doing Rapid Detox.

Clearly, nothing was gained from the rapid detox, unless you count the owner of the bank account into which sugercain's money was deposited. THAT account gained something 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:53 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

OK. REALLY? My shit gets pulled, but you can all call me out on EVERYTHING I am trying to help other people with. IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, WHY ARE YOU HERE?
I meant I was getting a cold. I should have clarified that. You know. A sore throat. A little cough. It could even be freaking allergies!! IT IS NOT WITHDRAWAL. I know what that feels like!!
And here we go again about the money!!
SERIOUSLY! I am starting to think what RonnieSr is saying IS true.
ARE YOU ALL THAT CONSUMED WITH FINANCES?
Do you know how much rehab is?
I was unable to post my reply on the Dr. Drew thread BECAUSE IT WAS PULLED!!
Really? Give me a chance to answer your freaking questions before you pull a thread. And if it is pulled, how do I get to back up MY claims?
I AM SORRY TO THE PERSON THAT STARTED THAT THREAD. I know how it feels to put work into one and have it pulled. I feel awful because it was partially my fault. All I said was Mike Starr could have become DOUBLE ADDICTED. Go back and watch the show. Dr. Drew said that. And then I WAS ASKED to back up that claim. I didn't make it ugly. Someone else did.
It is so funny how all of you can gang up on me and moderators are NOWHERE to be found.
That is just plain dirty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Diary of a Quitter wrote:
sugarcain,

There is a great blog called Beyond Meds (if you google that you'll find it) that has tons of info about tapering/detoxing off of benzos. I highly recommend it.

Just wanted to say thanks. went to that site and it was very helpful and informative...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:32 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well finally sugarcain, you have said something that I can agree with you on. I don't think your Dr. Drew post comments should have been pulled either. Unfortunately it's beyond my control. However, part of the post has been restored so if you have the information to back up your claims about Bup being the most abused drug in Europe, Rapid Detox being safe and effective, etc., you can now post that information to the thread.

http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1969

I'm anxious to see the data and statistics that back-up your claims and statements.