It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 am 

After all this debate, I sent the OP an email inviting her back. Maybe we'll have a return engagement where our posts may actually help the one asking.

All the posts may not be read by the OP but other new people may see it and get some benefit so don't think you typed it all in vain. All good information from many well intentioned members.

Don't hold your breath but it was worth a shot.

r

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:23 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi everyone that replied to my post. I'm having trouble replying to ya'lls post. But I just wanted to say I appreciate all the suggestions and advice. However, after that first day of being sick I had no problems the following day or days since. After a week My doc has changed to subutex 4mg 3X's a day. It seems to help with the pain, significantly. Sometimes I get a little loopy but I'll take loopy over hurting any day. So, thats what's been going on with me. Thanks!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:34 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Rule62 or who ever you are, that was my first and only time on your site. I,asked a question but I wasn't familiar with how to get responses or read them. Your site is not easy to maneuver through on my small Android phone. I didn't even know the name of your site because I found you thru Google and just clicked on the link. I probably never would have returned if I hadn't received your e-mail. With the site name attached. With that being said, I didn't like how you tried to portray,me as some crazy cyber person running around and posting questions just to waste people's time that chose to answer. My advice to you is make your site more user friendly, because not everyone is a cyber whiz. I am very much a beginner but I can maneuver thru a,vast number of other sites with no problems. So that's my reply to you and your smart azz post regarding me. To everyone else, thanks again for replying and genuinely trying to help.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 pm 

Quote:
With that being said, I didn't like how you tried to portray,me as some crazy cyber person running around and posting questions just to waste people's time that chose to answer.]

No good deed goes unpunished. I have no control over how this site runs so you're talking to the wrong person. My intention was to get you to come back and read the responses, not to be rude. How you got that message from what I wrote is beyond me. Please re-read my post and show me how I made you out to be some crazy person. We are here to help, not criticize.

We get hundreds of posts from people asking questions and never returning to read them. Thanks for making us aware of the difficulty you had finding us again. But with your insult to me I should have just let it alone.

Glad you're feeling better.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:44 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey all, actually, yesterday or so I was only able to briefly be in lurker mode, and was unable to post a positive response to Rule's good idea to email Sweet bc it was a great idea and I meant to thank Rule for doing so. I guess I don't understand Sweet's upset...but I too can be in sensitive mode so perhaps it just hit Sweet wrong. Wishing all my best tonight and hoping all have a good day tomorrow! P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:41 pm 

Hey sweet, congratulations for settling into a suboxone routine that isn't making you at all sick!

The posts on this thread got a little off-track from your original posts. We were starting to debate whether or not it was advisable to reply to a post from a new person, when we can never be sure if the original poster will be coming back.

I really don't understand how you think that Rule62 was portraying you as anything other than a new member who may or may not return to read our responses to you. Rule is a long time moderator on this forum, and there are 5 of us total. We volunteer our time to keep the forum running smoothly.

I don't see anything that Rule has said that implied that you are a cyber crazy person. I've known him for several years and he is always kind and supportive.

I always view this site from my laptop, so I don't have the same trouble viewing the forum that you do. Rule was sticking his neck out, not trying to make you feel bad.

Amy