It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:55 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

OK so i've been on 15 mg of oxycodone every 5-6 hours for the last month....
so about 50 mg per day, for the past week. before that was 50mg oxy per day with added dilaudid maybe about 6 -10 mg IV per day (not sure exactly, i was in the hospital on a push button PCA)....

I have plenty of beup. laying around, and I'm trying to figure out the correct dose...

IS IT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD? LIKE OTHER OPIATES?

yesterday morning took the last 5 mg of oxy, and have been tapering down the last few days....

last night took 0.5mg of subutex and 25mg hydroxyzine and 1 clonodine ... this morning took .5mg of subutex/ 25mg hydroxyzine/ and 1 neurontin and 1 aleve...

at 3 pm i just took 0.5 mg of subutex....

now it's about 4pm and im not feeling too good... not horrible like full on withdrawl....but not good by any means... a little jittery and foggy, and still feel the regular pain in my hip, only slightly offset.... man this sucks... zero euphoria...only kind of jittery......any ideas anyone please? :?: It's giving me this sort of totally flat apathetic feeling... but not enjoyable by any means, and little to no effect on pain.... is that as good as it gets???

Like I have this sort of foggy head ache that i get when i dont have opiates and it goes away immediately with oxy use. However this is not going away.... can anyone relate to that? and would taking more at this point clear that fog in my head or create more?????? so confused here... I've only used such small amounts that I dont know what a larger dose can do....

would i benefit from taking more? or would it just prevent sleep tonight, and do little more in terms of good effects?

Does it actually make you feel good? because I'm not getting any signfiicant relief. I would like to think I can just take more until it equals a dose of oxycodone, but i'm not sure if that is how it works :?: :arrow: is this how it works or not?

I thank you for your time, and prompt response.....

Sincerely,
me

Last edited by auspicious on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: also....
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:20 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

it is supposed to stop cravings becuase i'm full on craving oxy or any opiate right now.....

perhaps even more so....

come one people...20 people look and no reply... i could really use som advice here... i promise to pay it forward.

thanks. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I would think being you have just started subs you will need more than .5 mg I started on 4 mg then you can go up if needed. I've read where people start at 8mg. I would take at least 4 mg to begin then adjust. You my feel your sibs but not get high off of it, not like oxy for sure.
Good luck

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: thank you
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

thanks very much for posting....ok ... becuase i've read other places that less is more when comes to buep. I dont know what they meant...

I had originally tried to do it "my way" and keep a low dose more frequently. But this time i'm comming off of quite a bit more oxy....

and at 1.5 mg very little relief.... I'm going to take a bit more and see if it will help.... cravings are bad at this point....

i just dont want to take it too late because of sleep issues i had last time... ok so i'm going to take 1mg more for now and see how that goes....

:?: Does anyone know up to what dose I would be able to feel the increased effects? :?: because i hear some people say it is a ceiling effect at 4mg, and some really heavy users report relief at very small doses of subutex...

Its very confusing... I'm going to try 1 more mg and I'll report back, so if anyone reads this maybe it will help them too.

thanks again... any more input is appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:15 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

auspicious wrote:
OK so i've been on 15 mg of oxycodone every 5-6 hours for the last month....
so about 50 mg per day, for the past week. before that was 50mg oxy per day with added dilaudid maybe about 6 -10 mg IV per day (not sure exactly, i was in the hospital on a push button PCA)....

I have plenty of beup. laying around, and I'm trying to figure out the correct dose...

IS IT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD? LIKE OTHER OPIATES?

yesterday morning took the last 5 mg of oxy, and have been tapering down the last few days....

last night took 0.5mg of subutex and 25mg hydroxyzine and 1 clonodine ... this morning took .5mg of subutex/ 25mg hydroxyzine/ and 1 neurontin and 1 aleve...

at 3 pm i just took 0.5 mg of subutex....

now it's about 4pm and im not feeling too good... not horrible like full on withdrawl....but not good by any means... a little jittery and foggy, and still feel the regular pain in my hip, only slightly offset.... man this sucks... zero euphoria...only kind of jittery......any ideas anyone please? :?: It's giving me this sort of totally flat apathetic feeling... but not enjoyable by any means, and little to no effect on pain.... is that as good as it gets???

Like I have this sort of foggy head ache that i get when i dont have opiates and it goes away immediately with oxy use. However this is not going away.... can anyone relate to that? and would taking more at this point clear that fog in my head or create more?????? so confused here... I've only used such small amounts that I dont know what a larger dose can do....

would i benefit from taking more? or would it just prevent sleep tonight, and do little more in terms of good effects?

Does it actually make you feel good? because I'm not getting any signfiicant relief. I would like to think I can just take more until it equals a dose of oxycodone, but i'm not sure if that is how it works :?: :arrow: is this how it works or not?

I thank you for your time, and prompt response.....

Sincerely,
me

to AUSP...I would take 8 mg. at least and wait about and hour..if not relief take 12...I started out on 16mg. You probably won't get the "high" from it but you will feel much better, withdrawals will go away and your pain should be helped (without the euphoria)...good luck...Judy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Are you being prescribed Subutex, or is this self-medication?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I agree that you needed way more than what you were taking. Where are you at with your induction today?

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.