It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Ive had 2 pregnancies before on subutex 8-10mg a day. Dr.s said they went through w/d. but i know it was due to them needing soy formula. (red but & under lips were red, vomiting, wouldnt gain weight) but as soon as the docs switched the formula to soy all there symptoms were gone. but my question is, im 32wk 4days pregnant, been on subutex for 3.5 years at 8-12mg a day. after i have the c-section how will they handle my pain? with my first child i had a v-delivery and an epidural (sp). and after i got tylonal 3's. but with 2ed i had nothing, no epidural, docs wouldnt give me Anything 4 pain. untill after and it was tylonal 3's.. but with a c-section dont they give you a prescription of pain pills? any info on c-sections and subutex will help.. ive been clean for 3.5 years. im comfortable takeing them for pain & my fiance can hold them 4 me. my main thing is ill have my 7yr old, 2yr old, 1yr old. at home with a n/b baby and the last yhing i want is have my children see me in severe pain, and not be able to do simple stuff 4 them.. my fiance works 9pm-7am. so night time is more then likely all me... thanks 4 listening