It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:17 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

so Sabrina was just released from jail may 19! so, she went back to drugs afterall after the birth of her 2nd child. Her sister n law has custody of both kids, but it seems like she doesn't see them. her sister n law said Sabrina hasn't held her baby since a week after she was born.
so i definitely think there were other factors involved in her losing her kids.
i did finally see the latest episode. wow that placenta thing was out there. and the timeline didn't make sense. the placenta was a week old but they made it seem like she had just had the baby like a day before other return to amish people were there visiting the baby.
chapel has also been to jail multiple times since leaving andrew. once was for using someone else's pee for probation.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:02 am 

Oh no! She's bk in active addiction? Wow she was doing better, it's sad and I guess we should know all to well how things can spin out of control and without the proper tools, get bk into active addiction. I hate to hear this because I was pulling for her so much. Do u live near that area or something SisterMorphine?

I'd read about Chapel going to jail for using someone else's urine during a drug screen. Plus I think that's why Mary had went to Andrew and was trying to talk him out of going bk to Chapel once he'd be released from the halfway house. Gotta love MARY!!! She's my fiancé's favorite lol I make him watch with me if he's home :)

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:21 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

jennjenn wrote:
Oh no! She's bk in active addiction? Wow she was doing better, it's sad and I guess we should know all to well how things can spin out of control and without the proper tools, get bk into active addiction. I hate to hear this because I was pulling for her so much. Do u live near that area or something SisterMorphine?

I'd read about Chapel going to jail for using someone else's urine during a drug screen. Plus I think that's why Mary had went to Andrew and was trying to talk him out of going bk to Chapel once he'd be released from the halfway house. Gotta love MARY!!! She's my fiancé's favorite lol I make him watch with me if he's home :)

i don't live by sabrina, but i do live near momma mary!

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:25 am 

Omg I love Mary!!!! :)

My fiancé says she seems like 'the best little lady on the planet' lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:22 am 

SisterMorphine did u possibly see last Sunday's episode? It was heartbreaking. She was beaten down so much mentally by the social services in her area, that she convinced herself that the children not being with her was for the best.

Season finale is tomorrow night.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

jennjenn wrote:
SisterMorphine did u possibly see last Sunday's episode? It was heartbreaking. She was beaten down so much mentally by the social services in her area, that she convinced herself that the children not being with her was for the best.

Season finale is tomorrow night.

no, i'm pretty sure i haven't seen that one yet. the last episode i saw was when carmella left jeremiah and then came back.
i know we don't know all the details but IMO it's really unfair that her baby was taken away at birth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:18 pm 

Well I watched the season finale last night. I won't spoil it for ya if u haven't seen it yet but at the end of the show, they have the writing telling ya what's now happening with the cast. When it got to Sabrina it said something like..... Sabrina is still struggling with substance abuse issues and was just arrested for a probation violation and does want to pursue getting her children bk in the future...

Poor Sabrina and honestly I know how she feels. She should have stuck with bupe and recovery but we all know it isn't that easy.

Watch the finale, it was good! Thanks for chatting with me about this show SisterMorphine, I'm such a tv junky anyway :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:46 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

jennjenn wrote:
Well I watched the season finale last night. I won't spoil it for ya if u haven't seen it yet but at the end of the show, they have the writing telling ya what's now happening with the cast. When it got to Sabrina it said something like..... Sabrina is still struggling with substance abuse issues and was just arrested for a probation violation and does want to pursue getting her children bk in the future...

Poor Sabrina and honestly I know how she feels. She should have stuck with bupe and recovery but we all know it isn't that easy.

Watch the finale, it was good! Thanks for chatting with me about this show SisterMorphine, I'm such a tv junky anyway :)

i'm a tv junkie, too. i watch shows all day in the background at my one job. i actually have gone thru depression when a show ends!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:00 am 

Oh lordy, we're alike!! When The Walking Dead season stops, I feel so sad with that feeling of losing a friend lol. Honestly if it's a show that u look forward to so much and it stops, of course it'll have an effect on us. Heck I even felt sadness when Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season ended :) Lisa Vanderpump is my rich inspiration.