It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:55 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey Family!

How are y'all doing? Have you won yet or are you still fighting? Today marks 18 months sober for me! I honestly never thought I would ever be able to say that, but I JUST DID! I am 100% back to the old me. Actually, the NEW ME!!! Yeah, I have to deal with a lot more now that I am sober and clean, but trust me my brothers and sisters, it is worth it! My advise that I have given in all my posts is KEEP PUSHING FORWARD! I promise it will not last forever! I told y'all from the start, I will always come back here to check on everyone and see if someone needs a push in the right direction to win the fight! This site is a HUGE reason I got sober! Hearing other peoples stories to make me feel like I am not alone and all the positive feedback I received from my posts. I will forever love everyone on this forum. And again, if anyone needs to talk or wants to know the answers to how I did it, please feel free to ask. We will always be addicts, but with the kind of people that are on here helping eachother out, we cut back on the relapsing and never look back! Keep it up! Everyone of you! Young, Old, New to this site... it don't matter. We are here for support! How all of you are as happy as I am! And if you are not, tell me why and I will do everything in my power to help ou get there (along with a lot of others here). Just wanted to stop by and let y'all know that I am always thinking about y'all! Love all of you guys! Talk to you soon!

Ryan (Houston,Texas)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:12 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Congratulations RyKat! That's fantastic news. And it's great to see you drop in like this and remind us that it's possible to achieve abstinence ... and more importantly that it's worth it!!

Well done and stick around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Yay RyKat!

That is awesome news! I love it when people come back and give us good news. Im so glad you are doing well and keep up the positive attitude.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

RyKat, you da man!!!

Congratulations on 18 months, that's fantastic!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks everybody! If it wasn't for all you guys here, I know I would have not stopped! I made a promise that I would always stop by and check on all of y'all ! I am here to help y'all like y'all helped me! Any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me! You can reply here, message me or even call me! I'm here to help as many people as I can get to where I am right now! With suboxone and opiates far behind me. And I plan on staying this way til' the man upstairs calls my number ( in another 60+ years I hope! )! Don't be afraid to ask me anything, I am your friend and I am your BROTHER for life! I love all of y'all and will do whatever it takes to help!

Ryan (Houston, Texas)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:39 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Congrats, that's huge!! Thank you for checking in.