It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:39 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Thank you everyone for checking up on me, I am on my iPhone so if things look strange sorry lol.
No altercations yet, thank God, gotta go get my bird this evening and getting some big stuff this weekend, he will be out of town. Can't believe he agreed to let me get my stuff while he is gone. But maybe he has realized it is over and no games will be played.... He/I both know that anything physical will cost us our jobs along with our concealed handgun licences.
Things have been great this last weekend, no stress, no fighting and NO DRUGS! It's a great feeling!
Oh, I am down to just 8mgs a day too! Feeling better and better as the days go by.
I hope all is well with everyone and life is good today, I have leaned "one day at a time". I have a dr sppt on thurs and I think I am gonna hug my dr and tell him thank you for helping me change my life!

Love ha all!
Tam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:05 pm 

Hey Tam, glad you are doing well.
I love it when a newcomer has the success i did and others right off the bat. Plus the peaceful exit of your bf makes me think he wasnt a bad but just a sick one like the rest of us.
I do hope he finds recovery. For his sake. You ve done the right thing for yourself Tam..
Keep movin forward in all that you do ..keep posting too. You are a shining example of how good things can e and change....razor...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:44 pm 

That's a great negotiation to make! By all means, go over when he's out of town! You have no reason to believe he's lying about that part, right? Take someone with you, just to be absolutely sure. I certainly don't want to be alarmist or dramatic about it. I just want to make sure you're safe! :)

What kind of bird do you have? I don't know much about birds at all, but they sound like they could be good companions. (As long as they pipe down and sleep at night!)

Amy

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:12 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Good morning all!
Razor and Amy it is so good to hear from you guys!

Yes, I do feel sorry for the BF too, not to spy on him but been kinda watching his activity on my ATT website and see a lot if calls and text to his connections the last few days and know he is prob using pretty heavy right now. I have not and will not confront him, he is free to do what ever he please now and I have no right to say anything anymore. I too just pray that he finds his way before rock bottom hits him harder than it did me...
I will have a couple of people with me this weekend to help load things, so that is a good thing just in case he decides to not leave town...

So.... Guess what?! I am going to take a cruise just before Christmas, me and about 4 others, I am sooooo excited!

Oh, my bird is s cockatiel, his name is Herman and he is about 6 years old, I have had him since he was 4 months old. He is so sweet and gives me kisses and does the "wolf" whistle. He csn get pretty excited sometimes but all I have to do is cover his cage with a throw blanket snd he calms down lol.
I also have 3 dogs, 2 dash hounds (Winnie dogs) and a jack Russell lol! So the house can get a little crazy sometimes, especially after I get in from work, everyone wants attention lol! My friend Bob has been great and loves having all of us around, he has a big blonde lab too! Do you could just emagine how busy we stay keeping up with all the pets, but to us they are our children lol.
Well guess I hsve bored yall enough today lol!
Got a dr appointment in the morning, been 21 days clean!! Wooohoo!

Lots of love everyone!
Tam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:34 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Hey tam, congrats on 21 days!!!! Amazing, right?? Sounds like you are doing really good! The cruise is a great idea and awesome to spend your hard earned money on something like that now, instead of pills! I have two dogs as well, and consider them as kids too. I'm always calling them brothers to my daughter haha. Anyway, congrats again on 21 days!!!! :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:53 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

You know i said that to myself as well. " a dr will probably never give me a pain pill for the test of my life" i knew i was ready when i answered myself with- " i dont care if a Dr. Ever gives me pain meds again! I never want this for my life again! "
I'm new here, but i completely understand. Good luck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:03 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Hey guys just wanted to stop in a say hi! Been working like crazy but am hanging strong!
I feel soooo good, my memory and since of direction are finially back and I am sharper than ever :)

Emmy the dogs are adjusting great but one is in heat and driving me crazy lol!

I am gonna sit done and write a huge update as soon as I get some time but working long hours is putting me home late and bed early...
I hear ya on the dr thing about not getting pills anymore, I don't ever want another either! Done! Lol
Hope all is well and I think about yall everyday! Xoxo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:30 pm 

Hey Tam,
Glad life is going well. You must feel like the luckest person in the world these days. I sure did.
Thanks for checking in and hope to here more from ya!!

Razor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:05 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Razor I do feel like the luckiest person in the world right now, I really do! :D
I went to see my doctor on Friday and had my first sub drug test for suboxone. Of course I walked in there with my head held high with a smile on my face :D :D :D
He did ask me if I was still taking my ambien and even looked to see when my last script was refilled. I signed my drug screen with pride and it felt so good to not be in a panic hoping I would test for the right stuff like I did while in pain management.
He is very proud of me and really looks at me and talks to me like I am a person. He ask me what I am doing this week to improve my recovery, and I told him... Drum Roll.... Smoking! I bought one of the vapor e-cig, freaking bad ass! I like it a lot more than smoking! He is all for it.
I did talk to him about how been taking my meds at 4am then again at 4PM and how lethargic I get after lunch sometimes. He told me that my AM dose is to far away from my 4 PM. and he wants me to cut the afternoon dose in to 2 doses. 1 at 1pm and the other at 6pm to help with the fatigue I get in the afternoon. So what do you think since I have changed this up a little? you think it will help??

Hope all is well guys! going to bed, late and zzzzz lol
Every one has a wonderful week!