It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:39 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I don't know never posted anything here I just registered.
I just wanted to know, is it bad that I insist having a red bull for each dose?
I take 8 mil 2 times a day within an hour of each other so I make sure I get the best
Results I don't wanna have 2 at once because sometimes my mouth over salvulates
And when that happens I feel its not good for absorption. But I heard a docter on TV comparing coffee to energy drinks and he said the energy drink absorb quicker through the mouth.
So for some reason I figured if I take a few small sips of red bull after I swallow the the liquid
When its dissolved it would get whatever bupe is leftover to absorb faster and better.
Does anyone think that is possible or am I just stupid? Idk either way I'll still like red bull as a part of my ritual,lol.and also I leave them in for a whole hour or sometimes more which can be a pain in the ass at work. Do you get more bioavailability the longer you let it sit in your mouth?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes to the question about time and bioavailability.... I don't know about the other issue. But just a consideration---- the goal is to get to a way of living where we don't focus as much on how we 'feel'. I think you do yourself a favor by just trying to take it, and avoiding creating too much ritual.... although the harm is probably more theoretical than real....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm 

Can't really say if caffeine helps or not. I guess you're taking the tablets vs the films. They do take a long time to dissolve. Are you seeing a doctor or ? Maybe ask for the film version. I swore when they first came out that they were stronger. But now, I can't tell the difference whether I take 2 mg's or 4. I barely feel them and that's the point.

There has been several days throughout the years I've been on Suboxone where I forgot to take my morning dose. Then forgot again when I got home and took it way late in the evening. I just don't think about Sub much anymore. And when I do forget to take it, I know the half life is so long that it can wait a day or two if needed.

Welcome to the forum. We are here for recovery from opiate addiction by using Suboxone to keep the cravings at bay. Many use this site as their main recovery program. Point being, we are here to get better physically, and mentally.

I wish you well on your road to recovery.

rule

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:16 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Ive been going to a doctor since November 2012 I've never had tabs always strips idk I just always done that was just wondering if it really made a difference, I just like to get the most out of my dose. suboxone is just part of my morning ritual. Ive never had problems dissolving the strips I like them live never had the pills my docter only does film.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thank you for the response y'all ....kinda dumb question I've just always wondered lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:53 pm 

What do you want to bet that one day someone will do a search for just your question!

No CBR for me. A cruiser man all my life. Not knocking them, just saying I'd probably kill myself on one. I love everything motorcycles.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hell yea man as long as your ridin don't matter what you ride. I've always been on the sportier side of motorcycles always had dirt bikes growing up. Always wanted a crotchrocket a couple moths after I got on subs I was able to afford one and man its something that's deffinantly helped my recovery its the greatest thrill man there's nothing like tucking behind the windscreen and fairings and just letting it rip I got a 2007 CBR 600 RR I got it up to 165 last season and man there is not a drug out there that can touch riding a newer supersport bike in my opinion. Though I wouldn't recommend them to people who didn't grow up with dirt bikes or haven't at least ridden other road bikes for a little they are just so responsive and damn scary in the wet but if you know the basics of throttle control and braking and wanna go fast and build really good riding skills supersport and liter bikes are great..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:13 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I've searched before but never really found answers