It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Breaking news..... Reckitt Benckiser citizen petition DENIED by FDA. Generics anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

My doctor absolutely denies me the generic.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:27 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

dlschuch wrote:
My doctor absolutely denies me the generic.

Mine did as well and I only asked for it after 5 years on Suboxone. I asked him for generic subutex, not only did he give me an attitude, he basically accused me of wanting to shoot it up. He claimed it was "for Pregnant women only and nalaoxone is imperitave as it blocks opiates, stops injections of it as horrible earth shattering withdrwal," etc, etc, etc...

Funny to as he had no prblems giving vicodin or oxys when i asked him , and no issue when I told him I wanted subs.

I droppeed him sought out a Physciatrist after a post the Dr. Junig made about this issue, I think it was on his blog, but this was 2-3 yeard ago I think. I figured that a physc was the right idea, it was. 110% the right idea.

He asked me what opiates I abused, why, I took them at first, if I abused heroin, nope I said, he mapped me (checkiing for dr shopping and what drugs i have had for last 2 years) he trusted that and gave it to me, also The pervious Dr. no refills, on anything, even if you truly need just 1 for a vacation... The new Dr. gives me 2-3 refills depending on if he wants to adjust something or whatever. What a difference.

Keep trying, ask him every time you see him, if your stuck with him/her, if not seek a mental health Dr.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:31 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I would like to also draw peoples attention to this very telling financle share holders site post of the Makers Of Suboxone. It shows they spent billions keeping Dr's ignorant sending them on trips, or paying them under the guise of "Financial Support For Healthcare Professionsals"

http://www.rb.com/hcp-financial-information

That is why your Dr. denies you and why Rekitt-Benkisser is going to possibly loose the Suboxone market here in the USA. They are under investigation for these practices.

And this investors info where the CEO lays out the new strategic effort and orginizational shit focusing more on Latin America and China.

If you read previous years meeting's youll see they talk about nohting but Suboxone maily, with little about the other business they do.

http://www.rb.com/documentdownload.axd? ... ceid=44050

Quote:
Acquisitions, Disposals and Cash
The Company made some strategic
acquisitions in support of the health and
hygiene focus, strengthening the
Company’s health care capabilities in Latin
America and China. Additionally, the
Company made its first move into the largest
Consumer health care category in
the world with the acquisition of Schiff
Nutrition International, Inc. (Schiff) and
its leading US brands in the vitamins,
minerals and supplements market. There
were also a few disposals of non core
asset

Quote:
Our new medium-term goal is to grow
the emerging market areas of LAPAC
and RUMEA faster so that by 2015 they
together represent 50% of our core
revenues, equal in size to ENA Europe & North America. At the
end of 2012 they represented 44%

Quote:
For
our health and hygiene revenues were 68% of our core geographic portfolio (67%) in 2011.

Health and hygiene to be 74% of our core revenue bye 2015

Suboxone Film snatched 64% of USA market share

There is a lot more of that in there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:03 am 
New Poster
New Poster

When I told my sub doc I was getting off ALL opiates he freaked. He then turned on a very over-the-top sales pitch (mostly trying to scare me back to sub). I said no thank you. It wasn't until I railed on him for some help for WD's before he starting writing scripts for meds to help. They have the magic to knock down WD's to almost nothing - my sub doc wanted me on sub forever (it's been 3 years). He lied about the availability generic bup (1/10th the price). Now that I've quit the program he is offering to write generic bup! Ethics anyone?!? How much do these doc's get paid per patient? I asked him if he received incentives and how did the the Fed reimburse him per patient. He said he got no incentives but refused to answer the rest. It;s public information and I will use the Freedom of Info. Act to find out and I will share. He refuses to take me off his list - he's retired and does sub patients only. I'm confident he wants me to fail detox and mocked me about not being able to stay clean w/o sub.. I got hooked on opiates ONE time - I've never been off opiates and relapsed. My usage was fairly short lived compared to most I believe. It's never been my d.o.c.. I'm 5 days clean - no cravings, doing great. (I used oxy in small amounts and tapered to zero to get the sub out of my system - bup half-life averages 70 hours as compared to oxy's 2-4 hours, though I don't recommend this type of detox because it's very difficult for the hard-cores - once you start tapering you have no fun and it's too easy to cheat.) When I'm done w/this sob I'm seriously thinking about litigation (he's made some serious mistakes w/other issues as well). My doc has been the most aggressive dope pusher I have ever encountered. I'm firing mine. Any input? What say you about yours?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:58 pm 

Your doctor sounds disgusting!!! I hope you're still on track and opiate free!

My doctor has bought into the crap about naloxone preventing a person from shooting up, but he's no pusher. He encourages his patients to taper off if they can. He has told me that he gives scripts for generics if a patient has proven themselves and was never an IV user. He has also said negative things about RB.

Amy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:42 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello! You stated you found shrink to prescribe you subs, are most shrinks able to do this? I have heard others visit them and get prescribed subs or whatever.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:19 am 

Dr. Junig, who created this forum, is a psychiatrist who prescribes suboxone. Psychiatrists, from my understanding, are as able to take the class and other information (8 hours) as any other doctor.

Amy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:51 pm 

Yes my doctor is a psychiatrist too, he's very cool :)