It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 27
Dose: .25mg
Jumping in 11 days.

10:00AM - Feeling: :)
Thanks, Amy. I thought it was funny myself that someone would register to just to make a single post to damper someone's efforts. I was trying to think of any motives someone would have of making a long thread like this, lying the whole time. *shrug*

Anyways, yes, my dose last night did make me feel better. I slept without problems. I woke up, though, not feeling well. I had to force myself to do my usual morning routine instead of going back to sleep. I actually did the dose earlier than normal because of this, and suprisingly it did help. I feel fine now.

I think the small dose two times a day was a good idea. Just when I start to feel bad because my body is still adjusting, I get to give it a little pick me up to make it through the rest of the day. And in 5 or 6 days from now when I cut back to only once a day, it should be fully adjusted.

Just 10 more days to go 'til I'm done! I think I'm one of the few people in this world who is ready to be sick, and wants it to hurry up. The sooner it starts the sooner the undocumented side effects of sub will be gone forever! (no emotions).

1:00PM
I think I see a pattern while the body is adjusting to the lower doses. You wake up feeling bad, and of course the dosage of sub makes you feel better. You start to go downhill later in the day, but around evening you start to feeling a little better. I noticed myself feeling a little betetr yesterday even before I did the second dose. Maybe that's just because I knew the dose was there and making me feel better just knowing that, but the same pattern seems to be happening today.

Currently I feel sluggish, definitely don't feel like working, but I have no choice. It's good that I have a job that keeps me busy and makes the time go by fast. Maybe I'll take the second dose earlier today (I didn't leave it in the hotel room today :p), before I start feeling worse.

But right now, although I don't feel great, I feel like I can do without. If it starts to go downhill then I'll be placing (or tweasering) the piece in my mouth.

I'm pretty optomistic at this point. I think this is the worst my lowest dose is going to get. It can only get better from here, I think, as my body and brain adjusts. I can definitely make it through ten more days. After that, I expect to be sick, but I can be sick. I'm off work for nine days, and not travelling the week after. I think that'll give me plenty of time to be sick and recover.

Just thinking about being clean makes me happy.

5:00PM
Went ahead and took my second dose, although I'm pretty sure the piece looked smaller than the others, so I think it was actually less than .25mg. At this point though, I don't really think it matters. I think it'll be enough to keep me from getting sick tonight. Right now I'm tired, mentally drained. Though this is probably how I should feel at 5pm on a Tuesday when I just get off work, although normally I'd take care of it with more sub. I like the post someone said we interpret some symptoms as WDs when they are just how non-addicts feel everyday. I think that comment fits well here. I'd normally blame it on the sub, but I've just had a long days work. I should be tired. Now the challange becomes dealing with this daily, after I'm over the recovery. Knowing the tiniest little pinch of one of these devil's strips would make my evening wonderful.

Ah, the power of addiction. I understand why so many people cant get off this drug. The WDs last so long, and while they're (I think) not as intense as normal opiate WD, the length makes up for it. I've been through opiate WD and sub WD, trying to come off many times, so I know what it is all like. It sucks. But, this time, my body will be used to .25mg instead of 16mg. I hope that makes a big difference, but if it doesn't, I'm prepared; even if I have to lay in bed for however many straight days.

But, I don't think it will be like that. When I am WDing I like to "challange" myself. For example, I'll go do a load of laundry. Now, don't get me wrong, doing that load of laundry is probably the hardest thing in the world I'll have ever done in a while, but in the end I can be proud of myself. "Hey, I just did laundry without the help of Sub". That's a good feeling, and good motivation to do stuff while coming off the drug.

Sorry for rambling today. I think now things are going to start getting more intense so I'll probably be posting more, especially after Nov 22. Posting here will be a challange, but one I won't fail at. It's funny, to think how easy typing this is, but when your WDing it seems soooo hard.

Bring it on, brain receptors.

6:00PM
Wow, the second dose did make me feel better. This is definitely a pleasant suprise.

Last edited by rapidtaperer on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Yaaaay!!!! You are doing so wonderfully! So proud of you!!! I also did twice a day when tapering. It CAN effect the addict in us, and be a little harder to quit. Just because you're used to taking something twice a day, instead of once. But only doing it a week I'm sure you'll be fine!

10 days! Wow. That's so incredible. Getting your dose down is going to help you tremendously. The fact that you haven't had many issues with your taper is a good sign of what's to come when you finally jump. Some people have VERY little WD coming off of such a small amount. I was lucky to be one of them! I came off of .25 split up between2 doses in a 24hr period. I had a few restless nights and some lack of energy but that's basically it! No yawning, sneezing, bathroom problems were very minor. I had a few hot/cold chills but it basically felt like I had a very minor cold for 8 days. Nothing bad whatsoever.

We're all at the edge of our seats with your post! Keep it up!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:39 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 28
Jumping in 10 days.

10:00AM - Feeling: :wink:
For the first time since I went down to .25 I woke up feeling, not bad. I guess it takes 3 days for the body to adjust to the dose. I expected to feel pretty bad. So, taking the .25 has given me the energy needed to make it through a full work day.

I just wish this and next week would hurry and come and go. :p

4:00PM
Just took second dose. No complaints about today. Had to do presentations to the client, had no problems at all. A few stomach issues but nothing major. Still a happy camper.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 29
Jumping in 9 days.

2:00PM - Feeling: :?
Today has been kinda rough. I haven't been sick or anything but I find myself once again fighting with myself not to take more than I should. I guess I'm starting to miss the "good" feeling. It's kinda comparable to quitting smoking. When you reach to get a smoke then realise you're quitting, it's a tough emotion to deal with. At least when I'm sick in a couple weeks I'll always know what I'm doing and why I'm doing, but the time until then is the hardest, mentally.

"How much would it hurt just to feel good one more time before being done?" - These are the kinda of questions I am dealing with today.

If I could I would quit now. If I could be sick next week. But I can't, so I must battle with myself to try to keep myself from "relapsing", although officially I haven't even quit yet. I know all has been smooth sailing up to this point, but I've always been dealing with this. It just hasn't really gotten too bad that I need to mention it until now. It's almost like I can't control my thoughts. This must be my addiction pulling me in the wrong direction.

I did not anticipate this, and I know this is one of the reasons it's so hard to quit sub.

Anyways, I have to travel home today, so my mind should be pretty occupied by driving and listening to the radio. I'll be sticking to my second .25 mg dose as planned. But dang I just wish this inner nagging would stop.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:24 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

This is exactly why it was so hard for me to finally get off. I would taper consistently and get to a very low dose, but then I would have days when I gave in to the urge to take more "just today" and I'd lose much of my progress. They don't say the mental part is the toughest for nothing. Just keep thinking about how bad you want to feel normal, free from subs and without the urge to use. This can be a reality for you, as it has been for me, if you just continue. Don't give in to the disease. All the physical and mental pain will pass. I never believed I could go through an entire day, or week, without even thinking about opiates once. That's when you know you are truly on the other side of addiction. And it only took me a few months!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 30
Jumping in 8 days.

2:00PM - Feeling: :?
Today was a bit easier. I did not do more than I should've. It was hard, but I fought my battle and came out on top. Just 8 more days to go!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:18 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

You're wanting to feel good just "one more time" reminded of this thing I read a while back. I saw it on the SMART recovery forum. Something about hit home hard with me. Since I quit sub two weeks ago I've had a few fleeting moments of "just one more time", nothing super intense, but the thought has crept in and then I read this....

Change "drink" to taking a pill

A Conversation with the Urge

*KNOCK – KNOCK*

ME: Who’s there?

VOICE: It’s me, your urge.

ME: Oh hai, Urge. C’mon in.

*Urge comes in and takes of its boots*

ME: What brings you to this part of the neighbourhood?

URGE: You’re stressed. I could sense it. So, I came to help you out.

ME: Oh yeah? How so?

URGE: I have a sales pitch for you.

ME: Oh great-

URGE: Hear me out now. I can help you relax, feel good, uninhibited, socialable and just an all-around better person.

ME: I’m listening. How can you do that?

URGE: All you have to do is come have a drink.

ME: But I’m trying to live up to a standard. And not using is part of that standard.

URGE: Just one drink man. It’s no big deal.

ME: That’s what you said last time.

URGE: It’ll be different this time. What are you? Some sort of kid? You can’t handle a single drink without going overboard? Of course you’re not. You’re completely in control of it. You can do it. I know you can. You’ve changed. Just do it to prove that you can do it. This way you’ll almost be like, helping your sobriety, you know what I mean?

ME: The best way to help my sobriety would be to not drink in the first place. Don’t you agree? I mean, you say I’ve changed, isn’t the whole reason I’ve been able to change because I’ve quit using? Wouldn’t having a drink be going backwards?

URGE: No it wouldn’t be going backwards because you’re not like that anymore. Don’t you see that? Don’t you realize that when someone changes for the better, that it’s written in stone, and there is no possible way they can go back?

ME: Don’t you realize that it’s very possible to go back, and every time I decide to use again, I put everything I’ve worked for at risk?

URGE: Oh that’s wishy-wash man. It’s true for them, but it’s not true for you. You’re a tough guy, you can handle it. You know you can. You’re not like the rest. You’re special.

ME: Well, I am a pretty tough dude.

URGE: Exactly! And a couple beers, just to relax, is no big deal. Not for a guy like you. I bet if you went out tonight you’d be the life of the party. There’s a pretty bartender just waiting for your attention.

ME: But what if I end up having more than I planned.

URGE: You won’t. One drink. One single drink.

ME: Ummm, I don’t know dude.

URGE: You can do it. And this will prove that you can.

ME: Promise?

URGE: I promise.

ME: Alright. I’ll do it. Just let me get my boots.

URGE: Nice! You’re back! Back and ready to have a good time. No more of this struggling bullcrap. No more of this stopping yourself from doing what you want to do. It’s time to let loose for once.

ME: Just one question though.

URGE: Sure ol’ pal. Go ahead.

ME: Well, you said you had a sales pitch right?

URGE: Right.

ME: And that you can offer me relaxation, uninhibitedness, socialness, etc. etc.

URGE: Some of those aren't actual words, but you betcha. You’ll get those by the barrel full.

ME: OK, but, since you’re giving that to me, what do I have to give to you?

URGE: Uh, whatcha mean friend?

ME: Well for every benefit there’s a cost. So what are the costs here?

URGE: Why don’t you let future-self worry about the costs?

ME: Because that’s not what a responsible adult does.

URGE: Did I mention that it’ll relax you?

ME: You did. But you forgot to mention that in order to relax for a few minutes I’ll have to either give up or put at risk my health, family, looks, reputation, money, time, productivity, goals, safety, sensibility, standards, belief in myself-

*urge checks its watch*

ME: -and I’ll end up feeling shame, guilt, hung-over, sick, tired, embarrassment and just generally like a bag-o-crap. Not to mention, everything you’re offering to me I can get without putting all those good things at risk, and without feeling shame, guilt, hung-over, sick, tired and embarrassed.

URGE: You don’t know that though. You don’t know that it’ll happen this time.

ME: But I know it happened almost every other time. And if I was a betting man, I would bet on the team that has a 99% chance of winning. Wouldn’t you?

URGE: Dude, that’s not you. That’s your inhibitions talking. You know what will fix that right?

ME: That’s OK! My inhibitions are a good thing. My inhibition comes from good judgement! What you want is for me to lose my good judgement!

URGE: That’s not what I sa-

ME: And you know what! It’s OK that I’m a lil’ stressed out right now. It’s OK that I’m not the most socialable person in the world at all times. It’s OK that I’m not the best person. I don’t need to be. I’m an adult, and I can handle it. I’m a real human being feeling real human feelings. And running from those emotions is childish response. It’s the definition of maladaptive.

URGE: Dude, you only live once. Live in the moment why don’t cha.

ME: You don’t want me to live in the moment. You want me to run from the moment.

*urge is stumped*

URGE: So uh… how’s Derek?

ME: Why?

URGE: Just wondering. You haven’t seen him in a while, eh? You should give ‘em a call. See if he wants to hang out. I’m sure he could use a friend.

ME: No I haven’t seen him for a while. But I hear he’s not doing too well.

URGE: Why not?

ME: Because he gives into his urges.

URGE: Boy is there egg on my face.

ME: What are you still doing here?

URGE: Sheesh. Well I can see when I’m not wanted. I’m leaving now.

ME: Yeah. And don’t forget your boots.

*Urge puts on his boots and heads out the door.*

ME: And tell Derek I said “Hi!”

URGE: Will do! I’ll be back.

ME: I know. I’ll be ready!

THE END

"the only way out is through"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

First of all, Uwillbloved, that was a great post. Thanks for sharing!

@RT - You are so right, the mental fight to use just a bit more today is the hardest part of the taper process. Once you even entertain the thought, it's really hard to put it to rest. Here's the thing though, if you can find the strength to stop entertaining the thought, it will go away. I have been there. I think any of us who have tried to taper have, the one's who are successfull are the ones who don't give in to that urge, and who have a real desire to be done with this stuff for good. If your desire to quit is strong enough then you will find a way to shut that door.

You said that you didn't really expect this to be such a big issue. Well, now you know. And since you know, you can prepare yourself to deal with it. It won't catch you off guard again, and that is another weapon in your arsenal!

I just want to encourage you a little bit here. You are really down to the nitty-gritty, and you haven't really had that hard of a time. I really believe that your WD won't be too bad. For me, the stage you are in now was harder than .25mg. Once you get down to that .25mg dose you are soooo close to being completely off. The physical WD won't be your worst enemy, it will be the mental cravings and temptations. If you prepare for that now, then you will do just fine.

I wish you the best of luck. I can't wait to see your update for today.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:33 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 31
Dose: .0mg
Jumping in 6 days.

Did not post this day because I skipped and laid in bed, all day.

Made a correction to the jumping date, my last day will be Thursday, not Friday. That gives me an extra day that I can recover before going to work.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:37 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 32
Jumping in 5 days.

4:30PM
Thanks for the encouraging posts. It has been rough, but I've been able to manage without getting high. For the rest of the week, though, I don't think I'll have to deal with these thoughts, though, as I am traveling, coming home on Friday. I am only taking the amounts I need each day. If the sub isn't there I shouldn't be arguing with myself. I'll know it isnt possible.

Will keep you all updated through the week. It shouldn't be hard, as I think my body has adjusted to the small dose. I am taking my last piece on Thursday, so jumping on Friday. That's when the real ineresting posts will begin. Maybe they won't be bad. I dont really know what to expect.

But I still have five more "normal" days. :p

Thanks again everyone, your posts are so enouraging!

5:00PM
I have an idea. Once I make the jump, I want to post a list of each accompishments I made that day. I know doing physically challenging things will be rough, but this might enourage me to do them. Even if it's something as small as doing a load of laundry, or doing the dishes, it's still better than laying in bed, and getting my life back on track without sub.

I'm still extremely excited to be clean. I realised I'm not excited to be sick, like I had sad in earlier posts. I am excited to be clean, and being sick (however worse it be, maybe not bad at all) is the first step.

Heck, even posting here might be challanging, but it's something I won't fail to do. If this forum is going to help anyone at all, it'll be during these tough times. How bad was it, how long did it last? That is the real point of my posting here.

I had this idea when doing laundry for my trip. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:02 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 33
Jumping in 4 days.

5:00PM - Feeling: :wink:
Things are slowly getting easier, as I expected they would. The feelings of wanting more are slowly starting to go away as the jump day gets nearer, they are getting replaced by feelings of excitement. I'm so ready for this. For two years I've let this drug control my life and this time I'll be showing it who's in charge.

Just as the day approaches, my work seems to be slowing down. I think that's good, because when I come back to work I know I'm not going to be 100% better, and ready to jump head first into the craziness that is my job. I'll be able to work from home at my pace. I'll be able to take breaks whenever I need should the sudden waves of exhaustion hit me like they had in the past.

It seems like everything is aligning itself for this to work as planned. I know I had, maybe in my original post, that I will be taking a small dose should things get really bad. I'm taking this back. I feel like doing so would do nothing but go against what I have worked for the past 33 days, and will just prolongue the pain and make being clean take even longer, and for what? Just to feel better for that day. Not worth it. This guy will be clean and 100% feeling better by 2014.

This will be the best new years I've had in a long time. I couldn't think of a better gift to give myself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:04 am 

Smiley Face! That's all I want to say.

:D :)

Amy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:59 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 34
Jumping in 3 days.

3:00PM - Feeling: :)
Just 2 more "dose days" left! Wow. All this work will soon start paying off. So I was thinking during the hard times, when I'm questioning what I'm doing, I'd need a list of reasons I am doing this to refer to. So I'm going to use today's post for just that.

Quote:
Reasons RT is Quitting:
Money! Insurance changes, can no longer afford to feed this addiction.
Emotions. Want to be able to feel them again.
CLEAN. Want to be clean for the first time in years.
Health. Who knows what sub is doing to our brains?
Friends and Family. I will be able to spend more time with them.
This list could go on forever, but those are the biggest reasons.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:33 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Rapid, thanks for taking so much time to write about and post your experiences with your faster than average taper. You will help a lot of people with what you write. I truly wish you the best of luck.

Although I have not posted here in a long time, my post count and start date will show I've had a bit of experience with all of this. Some of the veterans may remember me. I have seen a reaction in the past by people who would agree they have had their lives saved by bup and very much support it. What I have noticed is when getting ready to stop bup or shortly after doing so, they begin to somehow become "more clean" and better off than those of us still on sub. A famed radio talk show host claims that rationalization is one of people's biggest drives. Perhaps that's why when stopping or getting ready to, they now claim they will REALLY be clean - even though they claimed they were clean on Sub. They claim to be "out of the fog" or have a clear mind, feel better. Again I just find this fascinating. All the things or at least many they were thankful for now become reasons they can no longer be on this awful medication. Again, I've seen it many, many times including with people I'd call friends. Some went on to relapse and decide the better move for them, at that time, is to go back on bup, but of course now, Bup really is not all that bad, really didn't blunt their level of awareness and they are again most certainly clean - just taking a medication. Perhaps rationalization is one of the strongest human drives.

Again I really do wish you the best of luck. You just may not want to be so quick to turn your back on the med that got you this far even if you really just are trying to physc yourself up. You were just as clean on bup as you will be after it. You can spend just as much time with friends or family whether on or off Bup. Your brain will be just as safe, or just as much in danger. One thing actually will change, at least statistically, your chance of relapse will be higher. Not a reason not to give it a try without bup, just something to keep in mind.

One last time, so I am crystal clear, I wish you the best luck and totally thank you for sharing all of this with us. I just find the change in mindset when stopping bup really interesting and wanted to comment.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:53 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

It's simply false that suboxone doesn't have some physical and mental affect on users. I without a doubt feel much much better, both mentally and physically, than I did not subs. Subs are a good drug to help addicts get out of the crazy mess that was our lives, but it is still simply a drug that has side effects. You cannot say that it doesn't have an affect on the brain, we simply do not know. I know I had "brain shocks" and sleep paralysis weekly when I was on sub and that has completely gone away. Subs definitely have pros and cons. Many of us only see the cons after we have been away from opiates for awhile and feel we are held back from them. For many of us, that may in fact be the case, as it certainly was for me. Clean is the wrong word to use anyway. You can be clean but still be thinking and behaving like an addict. The proper word is recovering and I think whether you are on subs or not, it's about your mindset.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:03 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Good luck to you ,and I hope you do it !I am pretty much going to do the same thing you are ,but maybe a little slower My true goal ,is to be off totally by New years day.On 12-16 mg a day . I am so sick and tired of felling sick & tired.My testosterone level is almost zero. I have gained like 80 lbs ,since starting Bupe. I feel no joy at all.No libido,very weak. I have the sweats all the time,and I rarely sleep more than 4-5 hrs. Married w/ 3Kids ,so this has to end.Like you said ,I am afraid the ACA,will cause me to not be able to afford the meds. Also ,I hear there are massive shortages of subs coming soon. This forum is giving me new hope.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:00 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 35
Jumping in 2 days.

10:00AM
Good luck, cutty! And know I am here with you, going through the same experiences.

Ok, let me get one thing straight. I am very thankful for sub and the fact it helped me get clean. I do not hate the sub and it never was my intent to downtalk it in these posts. However, I cannot call myself clean while on this drug, as you claim I should. I take the drug to get high, I get sick without it. How can I call that clean?

Finally, there have been no long term studies on Bup as to how it may be affecting our brains or bodies. Most of us already know it does have affects on our feelings and emotions. For all we know, it could be doing worse. The drug just has not been out long enough for us to know.

I'm not arguing with you, donh. I'm just giving my point of view. I agree the drug has saved many lives, but doctors should not be prescribing them this drug for more than a month. Any longer than that then they are just switching one drug for another. Yes, sub is a drug. It doesn't matter that it is made in a lab. It's still a (very powerful) drug.

Ok, I just wanted to throw that out there. I do not intend to turn this thread into an argument about what sub is and how it affects our bodies. At this point, I don't really care. Because only ONE MORE DOSE DAY for me! Yay! :)

7:00PM
Sitting here reflecting on the past few years. What my addiction has done to me, how sub helped, then how sub became the new addiction. Tomorrow is my last dose. I'll probably place it under my tongue and savor the taste, although I never enjoyed the taste. Knowing it's my last it'll probably taste great. :p

I know what's in store for me, and I'm ready. All this anticipation has come down to this. Goodbye, old friend. Thanks for your help, but you're no longer needed.

Last edited by rapidtaperer on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:21 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

DONN H?!!!!?!!..Great hearing from you again.
This guy here was a member at the begining.
Ive leaned much from his posts going back to when sub was something that helped save us,not something to run from.
Look, i do understand that this whole thing is a PROCESS. We are all in different places in our recovery.
I do need to state that i dont have all these side effects i read so much about . Lucky? No. I droped my dose down. It works wonders. At 12 mgs i too had such sweats an felt over medicated. So..
Thanks donn and i do wish everyone out there the very best in whatever you do..its your life, live it.

Oh and ive not heard a word about a suboxone shortage....but will look into it. With three more companies making the stuff im a bit confused..
best of luck everyone...raz.....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Good luck! You've come very far in a extremely short period of time which is amazing. Just stick it out for this next week or so and you'll be done.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Day 36
Jumping tomorrow!

10:00AM
I took my last dose around 7am. Throwing away the wrapper was sort of like being at a funeral. I laid in bed watching the Today show, letting the last little piece of sub absorb into my body. I know the next few weeks aren't going to be easy, but I'm hoping the taper will make it tolerable. I don't usually take the dose so early in the morning, but being my last I wanted to just get it over with, so the "recovery" can begin.

I guess this is where this thread will begin being more informative. The past few weeks haven't been very rough, surprisingly so. I gotta say, I'm nervous. I'm uncertain of what lies ahead, but I'm excited that I will no longer be dependent on any drug. Let me say again the point of this thread was never, in any way, to bad mouth sub. This is just my experience with the last few months and my coming off of it. If you read my posts and think that I am here to make the drug look bad, you're reading it wrong.

I just think the doctors are wrong for keeping me on 24mg dose of the drug for over two years. :p

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next