It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:06 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I was so good on suboxone/subutex for months.In NY and then here in Brazil.8mg's a day usually and sometimes 4mg's.I ran out now and first thing I did was I run to codeine to cope and I hate it.I'm now 3 and a half days without sub and I've taken about 20 30mg pure codeine pills.No Tylenol.Not even getting high is the worst part!Wow I'm bad.I do have a flight to New york thanks to my mom who paid for it to get more sub on feb 5th but until then I will be the same ole addict I was.Worst part is I don't think I can even score enough to keep me from getting sick till then.Gah!!!What did I do to myself again...I will never come off the sub again if I have a choice to get back on.Pray for me everyone.I need it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:28 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

This is very unfortunate. BUT......if all you can get is codeine, I suggest you exercise as much as possible. You will feel like shit but get those endorphins going if you can. When you get a refill on sub, you won't likely need 4-8mg anymore and you can reduce your dose most likely. I wish you the best. These next couple weeks are going to be rough.

Cherie

- Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 pm 
Man i feel for you OP when I think of sub withdrawal having to be supplemented with nothing but codeine that must be a nightmare. I bet its not even keeping any of the sick away since its so weak, I wouldnt even consider that a slip up unless you want to get realy technical. What else were you supposed to do ya know? I mean you ran out in a different country. Sometimes people will use hydrocodone or other short acting opiates to ween during suboxone withdrawal so just think of it like that. dont beat yourself up I would of done the same in that situation. Hope you get through it without to much pain.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:48 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Well I managed to get a flight to NY for tomorrow morning the 21rst of January! The codeine is holding back any sickness but I the craving to get high has returned.Something I havn't felt since I started sub.I hate that feeling.Nothing is never enough.At any rate thanks to all for the support.I have subutex strips waiting for me when I get there at my mothers house!Wish me a good trip guys and gals:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I got tied up at the Federal Police checkpoint and missed my flight leaving me with less codeine yet again!I had to return to the house after hours of trying to get a new flight.finally I got the same flight time except for 24 hours ahead so I'll be trying again and getting ready this morning at 3am...Wow!When it rains it pours...