It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Restlessness Legs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi,

Yes I do have neurontin and I haven't even though of that. I'll use that. I have been taking very long hot showers and they really help. if I don't start getting past the legs I'll go get some epsom salts. My friend told me about those as well so I will tryy them.

Thank you so much

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The only thing that worked for my RLS was exercising my legs until near collapse. I would run on an elliptical machine until exhaustion and that would keep my RLS at bay for hours at a time.

Post subject: hang in there
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:38 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Marc,
This is great for me to read. I'm behind you several weeks at 5.5 a day still, but I want to thank-you for the details here as they will help me as I get closer to the last weeks. Keep up the good work and take all those drugs to ease the symptoms. So pleased for you
ANita

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: The worse is over
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:21 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I would think the acute part is over by now like diarrhea, nausea etc...Are you saying the restless leg (which still sounds acute stage) is really the only symptom left? If so you are over the hump buddy. The nuerotin should be your answer there. I am so happy for you and now just keep a watchful eye on triggers, relapse prevention etc...Make a plan if and when you get a want to get high moment and how you plan to work thru it etc...Stay on board and help others that are going thru it as that helps insure your success too. You should be so proud.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hello,
I came across the Withdrawal Ease website and found allot of good information. The product itself did not do a thing
for me. It suppose help you sleep at night and help with the restless leg sydrome. I sent them an e-mail wondering why
I still couldn't sleep at night. They did reply to my e-mail suggesting maybe I was detoxing too fast. No refund. No promises.
That was the first time trying to get off Suboxone. This is my second time and I am so desperate to find some comfort that I was thinking about purchasing again. They said that if it didn't work the first time, not to purchase again. I just don't understand why I can't get a handle on this detox. Maybe because I have been taking it for so many years. Started the year 1999 when it was called Burprex (sorry if I misspelled) injectable. I remember taking an awful lot of injections. The drug was so new that not every state had or heard about it. Found out the hard way, I remember going to Time Square with my boyfriend to celebrate the year 2000. We couldn't find a Dr. and I was so sick that I missed Time Square and stayed in bed at the hotel.

I am asking the forum for help, this is my second time trying to get off. My S.O. doesn't understand and being
called a failure doesn't help. I go to a clinic and every month it's a different Dr. and they ask me how much I want.
That's not very helpful. I went from 8mg to 4mg now I am at 2mg 1/2 and feel awful. Crying spells for no reason at all. My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. Lost 16 pounds. Can't eat and can't sleep. I don't know if I should increase the Suboxone or stay on the amount that I am on now? Do you think if I stay at 2mg 1/2 (3mg total) my body with get use to it?
Oh, I forgot about the mood swings, somedays I actually think of suicide. Just horrible guilt, especially when my father tells me how I threw my life away. Sept. will be 57. I will deeply appreciate any feedback. Sorry did not mean to take away from your topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:01 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I researched withdrawal ease awhile ago I personally wouldn't buy it. I think they are preying on us desperate people to buy their product. You know how much money those people make for each sucker that buys! Most reviews have been non-successful. Getting good sleep, diet, exercise, and a positive attitude. I bought this detox kit from GNC I have not used it yet because I jumped off so low that I am not sure if it will make it worse or better. (Withdrawals) Good Luck and sometimes it's a natural process that just needs to pass through. Remember what they say is staying clean is the hard part and sobriety. Not the detox.